The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars question

the fault in our stars
Ashley Berrios Ashley May 04, 2014 12:21PM
Honesty... Was i the only one who cried while reading this book? when this book was recommended to me i honestly did not think i would cry. but.. i did and i had to explain to my mom how emotional this book made me and why i was crying over fake characters. totally embarrassing! lol.

i didnt full out cry cuz i was in class and forced myself not to

Agree completely!

I wish I wasn't emotional over books but it seems every single book I read, even of it's only a little sad, I end up crying, This book tho had me hysterical *shrugs*

I didn't cry but I am in no way an emotional person. I was the closest to crying I have ever been while reading a book though. I thought I would cry a lot of the time but I have a tendency to get called to do something when I was about to cry, so the tears never came. I have never cried while reading a book and was really hoping that this would be the first. Sadly, it wasn't.

I cried too. The book made us fall in love with the characters, and then Augustus died. Definitely a tear jerkers.

Usually, I won't cry easily for books, because you need an emotional connection to the characters to cry for them. In this book I had this connection and it made me cry a lot, which I think is a good thing, because you know the book really had an impact on you!

Excalty! I tried to explain that to my mom.. She didn't understand. Completely sad but great book!