One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Honi & Kissme

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) So, um... what should we do?

message 3: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Sorry didn't see the notifacation.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Anyway, what do you want to rp genre-wise?

message 5: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments I usualy do supernatural romance

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Mkay, well, what kind of supernatural thing do you want to do? One person with powers, one without? Or both with powers? Would they both be human (maybe cursed, gifted, or with witch powers), or would one or both of them be a supernatural creature (like an alien, vampire, werewolf, angel, demon, fairy, ect.)?

message 7: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments One with powers one without?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Mkay. Do you want the powers, or would you like my character to? And what kind of romance do you want? (aka, what gender are our charries?)

message 9: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments I want mine to be human and what kind of sexuality do you usually do?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Usually, straight. Actually, I've only ever done straight.

message 11: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Same lol can you do the guy?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Of course. Can you make your character first?

message 13: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Name: Emma Watson
Personality: Emma is the class nerd and very shy. She doesn't do good with new people and hates bullies and players.
Apperance:

message 14: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments How is that?

message 15: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Hello?