Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Helllllllooooooooo!!!!!!
So, any ideas? Cuz I may have a few

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have any right now lol.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Alright hahaha what kinda stuff do you like to rp??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything except stuff like where the girl gets pregnant and the boy is basically forced to be with her.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha alrighty, so no pregnancy and no forced love... That makes it easier :) do you like to do horror, drama, romance, paranormal?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I love crazy stuff like that!

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Awesome sauce!!! Alrighty I'll thinking!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lmao, okay!

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan 1. The Disappearances
Plot: in a small village during the medieval time period there have been strange disappearances. Women, men, and children have been vanishing into thin air without any word or trace. No one has any idea hats going on or where they're disappearing to. Once every day a new person disappears. The leader of the town calls for the best warriors in all the land to find out what's going on and where all of the civilian went, but only two show up... The two of these warriors are completely different races and no nothing about each other and now they must work together to stop whatever is going on.

That's the only one I can think of.... If you don't like it I'll think of something else real quick

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it. Lol!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Especially the Medieval part, makes me think of Skyrim.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha yeah I really like skyrim and dungeons and dragons type of stuff

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too, I love playing as the Bretons and being in the Dark Brotherhood or The Thieves Guild. That's my stuff. Omg! Can we add some of Skyrim into this?

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha me too I usually play as the wood elf and I sneak around and murder people with my bow while I wear my Nightengale armor! I would love to add some of that into it!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, lol! My favorite outfit is the Dark Brotherhood one, but I've been trying to get the strongest armor, the dragon bones one... it's badass, more than the Daedric armor. Okay, so are you rping the boy or girl? I honestly don't care.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha YES!!! I only wear light armor and the Nightengale is my favorite but the dragon bone is sooooo badass. I would love to rp the girl cuz I have an awesome idea

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, and I know right?! My brother has it, but he's an asshole and won't tell me how he got it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want them to have Dragon born powers? Or mage powers? Or nah,

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha it's your character not mine :) I'll let you decide what powers you want your character to have because I have mine figured out

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay!)
Name: Ulric of the Seven Blades
Height : 6'4
Weight : 165 lbs.
Race: Nord

Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...

Family: Has his little sister (my profile picture who isn't really his sister, just someone he took in) his family was murdered by orcs.

Powers: Dragon born

Skills: Two handed weapons, strength, close combat.

Lacks: Archery, speed, somewhat racist (you know how Nords are lol), cocky.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Damn he's sexy...
*wipes my face from the drool*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

( Lmfao! I know right? Them tumblr men... and can you add me? I'm on my phone and your page is private ♡.♡)

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Mmmmmmm.... Haha yeah hold on ))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

( Lol! Okay! Is it okay if I add his sister as a side character? I swear I won't try to replace your main girl)

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((That's perfectly fine xD))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

( Lmfao! Thanks!)

Name: Raven (Unknown)
Height : 4'10
Weight : 115 lbs.
Race: Breton(Take off those hideous wrinkles on her forehead)

Appearance: Profile picture
Body type : Petite, pear shaped

Power: Healing abilities, ice abilities
Skills: Healing abilities, novice ice user, and Archer
lacks: Strength, weaponry except bow, close combat.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Cool beans!))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

( Thanks! Are you going to make your girl, or later?)

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (( I'm trying to find her in my archives because I've made her before for another rp that didnt work out one but haha))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

( Ah... lol, I hate when rps that I like ends.)

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (( yeah hahaha i still haven't found it...))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

( It's okay! Lol, I can start it off and wait for you to find her? What's the setting?)

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited May 04, 2014 12:52PM) (new)

( Raven's outfit: http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/i... smaller bust size)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ulric outfit: http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods... the last one, but he doesn't have the hood on)

message 35: by Morgan (last edited May 04, 2014 05:41PM) (new)

Morgan Name: Vallena Korpral
Nickname: Vee or Vall
Race: Druid
Height: 5'3"

Appearance:

http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-con...

Hair: long flowing and white. She normally lets it hang down to her lower thigh and sometimes puts a few braids in it.
Eyes: large black spheres
Skin tone: very vey pale
Body type: she is very small, just like all Druids, but her body is very full and feminine
Full body appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=d... She wears tight fitting leather armor that fully covers her small body.

Weapon: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=c...
She uses a medium sized scythe made completely out of bone because the Druid people don't use any type of metal.

Personality: Vallena hails from a very ancient race called the Druids. They are very spiritual and one with nature, which is why they only make things out of nature and use no metal or processed items. When the Druids turn a certain age they learn how to summon a creature. Vallena's summoning is a large timber wolf. Vallena has a high head upon her shoulders and defends her race as often as she can. She is very stubborn and never really listens. She has a very husky, proper tone of voice that can draw even the most cunning people in. She spends most of her time training, riding her timber wolf, or meditating.

Spells:
1. Summon a timber wolf
2. Heal minor wounds- heals only small wounds
3. Light- casts a small light that lasts for a long period of time

Other:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=p...
She summons this large timber wolf named Renier that helps her in battle and she sometimes rides.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Found it!!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

( She's so pretty in a unique way! How will we start it off? )

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((I know! I was trying to make kind of a different character that had strong beauty on the inside and the outside. She not particularly attractive but she does have beauty in certain areas. I don't like making females characters that look like models from every angle and have an even better personality... Like no. Hahaha I can start it off if you'd like))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

( Lmao! I know right? And I sometimes make mines beautiful on the outside, but really bitchy on the inside. Can you please?)

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Hahaha yeah that's always fun to do and of course I will))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

( It really is lmao, and okay!)

message 42: by Morgan (last edited May 04, 2014 01:25PM) (new)

Morgan Vallena rode Renier fast and hard. She had gotten the report that the town of Syrill needed warriors to help figure out what was happening. She jumped quickly on the case, wanting to help and needing something to do. She hasn't gone on an adventure for so long an this was the first chance she had gotten in months. The only bad part about it was that the town was full of mostly humans. Humans that despised the ancient race of Druids, but they had called for her help right? So maybe they really were that desperate. Vallena hated the glares that the humans have her whenever she past by and the gossiping as she walked the other direction. It made her sad that someone could hate someone else so strongly and they hadnt even talked to them. When Vallena made it to the gates of Syrill she quickly dismounted Renier and scratched behind his ears. She was supposed to be waiting for the other warriors that also got the report. They would show up in one to three days. It was day two since the report had been sent out and she was the only one at the gates. Where were they?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulric sighed as he finished gutting out a fish and taking all the bones from its body, he stood up and placed all of them on a long stick that was over a blazing fire pit and watched as it slowly cooked the raw meat. He pursed his lips in thought as he watched the fish slowly cook. Him and his sister, Raven have been traveling all around the world for at least three years taking on the tasks as warriors... well, he was. His sister Raven was just here because she was too stubborn to leave him alone, and she was very good at being a healer. He ran his hand through his hair, as he looked from the corner of his eyes when he heard a small crunching noise, that sounded like footsteps, immediately he pulled his small dagger from its sheath and narrowed his eyes, waiting for the intruder to step into his view so he could end their life. When he saw light blonde hair, and very pale skin he rolled his eyes and put his dagger back in it's sheath, "Raven what did I tell you about appearing out of nowhere without stating your name?" He asked her, arching an eyebrow at her.

Raven rolled her eyes and placed a roll of paper on his lap, and walked over to their horse, caressing it's face, as she whispered to it.

Ulric focused his attention on the roll of paper and pulled the gauze off it, before opening it. He read it quickly before standing up from the ground and walking over to Raven and their horse, "We have to go," was all he said, and Raven nodded with understanding before hopping on the horse with him following after her.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Vallena sat in the shadows, fingering her long white hair. Renier was snuggled up closed her with his huge head resting in her lap. She was nervous. She was the only warrior here and it was the second day. What if no one else showed up? What if her and Renier had to go on this adventure alone? They would surely die if that was the case. Vallena didnt really have anything to live for anyways. She was just a lonely Druid that roamed the world aimlessly. She had never seen another one of her race since her little brother, her mother, and her father were all slaughtered by a poacher. Those thoughts plagued her mind morning noon and night. She was all alone in the world. No one cared for a small, worthless Druid like herself. She would never have friends, never fall in love, and never have a family, but the thing was she didn't want friends. She was better off alone. She didnt want to fall in love, the thought of that disgusted her. She didnt want a family, she couldn't stand the thought of children. Vallena rested her eyes slightly and waited, hoping that someone would arrive.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was the letter for?" Raven yelled in Ulric's ear as the horse sprinted throughout the forest, avoiding tree branches, and other civilians or bandits. Ulric tightened his grip on the latch, before he answered her, "We're supposed to go to Syrill to provide protection." He said before focusing on the wilderness. It was hours before the horse finally managed to get out of the woods and they were once again in the small town of Syrill, Ulric hopped off the horse and held a hand out for Raven to take so she could get off it, before tying the horse's latch to a thick branch, he pulled his hood over his head and began walking Raven following behind him mimicking his own actions.

His eyes began scanning every little or big thing in general to make sure there was no trouble, and he was looking for the other warrior who was supposed to help him on this mission, the sound of his metal boots clacked against the concrete as they headed up to the large wooden gates so they could head inside the richer part of Syrill, in the corner of his eyes he spotted a girl with white hair and a wolf with the same color scheme wearing outfits somewhat similar to his and walked over to them, making sure his steps were slow and cautious, "State your name and your reasons of being here," He ordered her, crossing his arms over his chest.

message 46: by Morgan (last edited May 04, 2014 02:13PM) (new)

Morgan Vallena soon drifted off into a deep slumber. She hadnt meant to. She meant to stay awake and wait for the other warriors that were hopefully going to show up. She woke up to the sound of a low rumbling voice asking for her name. She didnt even bother to open her eyes and look at whoever stood before her demanding to tell her name. By the way the person spoke it was more then likely a male. Vallena raised a thin, white eyebrow with her eyes still closed. Who did he think he was? "I think I should be the one asking your name and business." She told him in her high, husky, and proper voice. "If you did not notice I was here long before you, so really I will ask the questions. Not you. Who are you, why are you here, and why are you bothering me?" She asked him blankly, not really caring if he answered her or not. Her eyes were still shut as she began to play with Renier's ear as it flicked back and forth, trying to get away from Vallena's pale, slender fingers.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulric scoffed, who the hell did this girl think she was? He was a Nord and they were always treated with respect, even if the girl didn't bother looking at him, "Like I said before, who are you, and state your reason of being here." He ordered her again, his voice low he could that this woman was going to be a problem and he could put an end to her small life now if he wanted, but a small part of him was saying that she was most likely stronger than she looked.

Raven rolled her eyes, and stared straight past them. Not bothering to do or say anything to them, she pulled her hood over her head and silently began singing to herself.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Vallena felt Renier leave her lap and stand up. That was when she opened her eyes. She saw the man standing before her with a girl behind him with her hood pulled over her face. She glanced back at the man. He was a Nord, but she didnt care. She wasn't going to take back what she had just said. Vallena heard a low rumble and looked over at Renier. His large body was towering over the man and the hair on his back was standing straight up. He was growling a deadly growl at the two strangers. Vallena sighed and quickly said the ancient words to unsummon the wolf before he attacked. Renier fell into the ground and disappeared. Vallena stood up and brushed last the man and the women. "I am none of your business."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulric hand brushed against the sheath where his sword was kept in but his hand fell to his side when the summon disappeared, his eyes followed the girl's retreating figure and he growled, "Don't ever turn your back on a Nord!" He yelled after her, and was going to go yell at her some more when Raven placed her hand on his arm, he looked down at her and saw that she shook her head before turning and following the unknown girl.

"Hey!" She called out in her soft voice, and yelled after her again when she ignored her, "Are you here for the mission?" Raven yelled when the girl didn't stop walking away from her.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Vallena walked quickly away from the two of them, planning on entering the town to figure out what she needed to do. If other warriors were to come they would meet her in there. She could hear the yells of the girl she had just saw an kept walking, but when she asked if she was here for the mission she stopped in her tracks. They must be the other warriors that came to help. She turned to face her. She was much kinder then the man she was traveling with and she liked her much more. "Yes. I am guessing that you two are here for it as well."

« previous 1