♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Suggesting Books > Completed series suggestions!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy (yayreading) | 2 comments Hello! I'm looking for YA full book series that are all released. Perhaps your favorite series that are not super well known. Thank you so much! <3

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 5 comments Not sure if Ya but some faves are Susan Cooper-The Dark is Rising series. The Harry Potter series. The Dragon Rider series by Anne McCaffrey. Susan Cooper and Anne McCaffrey were favorite authors when I was growing up.

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 5 comments Madeleine L'Engle's-A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door and A Swiftly Tilting Planet series was another fave of mine. She has other titles in series but I have always considered those three as their own trilogy.....

message 4: by Joi (new)

Joi | 23 comments There is the summer series by Jenny Han. It starts with The Summer I Turned Pretty.

message 5: by Tijana (new)

Tijana (tijanat) The Infernal Devices is such a great trilogy, definitely recommending !

message 6: by Demi (new)

Demi (firstpagewonders) | 9 comments I really love the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick :)

message 7: by Lena (new)

Lena | 31 comments The Hunger Games trilogy, His Dark Materials trilogy, Georgia Nicholson series starting with Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging.

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy (yayreading) | 2 comments Thank you guys!! Excited to read them all :D

message 11: by Bethan (new)

Bethan Chalmers | 59 comments This is not a YA book series but if you loved Percy. Jackson you'll probably love this, it's a series written by eight or so authors. I love history and English and so this is the perfect series for me, it's aim was to teach children about history about history and it certainly does, it's an action packed mysterious journey through time. It's called the 39 clues, it's for maybe more for Tweens but people who are much older than nine to ten still enjoyed Percy Jackson (Rick Riordan wrote the first book) I'll give you a brief summary of the plot, It all starts when two siblings go to their beloved grandmothers funeral and go to her will reading. When they get there they learn that their part of the most powerful family in the world and their given an ultimatum: take a million dollars each or take the first clue in a clue hunt laid out through history which will lead them to a prize that whoever gets it becomes the most powerful person in the world. They choose the clue.

message 13: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 125 comments Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) by Jessica Shirvington The Violet Eden Series

The Coven (Sweep, #2) by Cate Tiernan The Sweep Series

message 14: by arabella (new)

arabella | 26 comments Try the mortal instruments or infernal devices both by Cassandra Clare if you haven't read if u have try The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

message 15: by Nicky (new)

Nicky Lamond | 4 comments I've started reading 'More Than This'. Wow. I'm only a chapter or so in and the writing is completely mesmerising. Patrick Ness is a real discovery - thanks for posting about him.

message 17: by Ashly (last edited Jun 27, 2014 08:22PM) (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen The Shadow Throne (The Ascendance Trilogy, #3) by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Here is my favorite trilogy, The Ascendance Trilogy. I really love it and I don't think its well known.

message 18: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 31 comments Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis

These series aren't finished yet but they're definitely worth the wait!
My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 19: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin | 8 comments I recommend Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness and The Infernal Devices trilogy.