Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > The Zodiac Killer Discussion (May Readalong)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Feel free to post in here anytime . I'll be dropping in to post some questions, comments, etc myself .

This discussion will run through May ,but it can go on as long as anyone would like to post .

If you don't know about the case yet or have yet to finish your book, there may be spoilers below !

message 2: by A.r. (new)

A.r. | 61 comments I watched a documentary(it's from 2010) by Aphrodite Jones that supposedly reveals the Zodiac killer by a son who confronted his stepfather and may have got a confession form him. I was wondering if anyone else saw it, and what they think.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2014 01:32AM) (new)

A r
There are a few different ones out there right now that think they know who it was ,all with different guesses . I watched 3 yesterday and there's another guy who swears it was a guy he worked with . The guy DID look exactly like the sketch they had, but he was so ordinary -looking that another 500 guys could have looked like him too .
I read a really long article online yesterday and it says they have investigated over 2,500 suspects .They DO have some useable fingerprints or palm prints ,but none match any of the guys so far .
I plan on re-reading Graysmith's book, Zodiac ,and also started another book called Zodiac Unmasked: The Identity of America's Most Elusive Serial Killer Revealed ( by the same author) .
I'm thinking some others may also read info on him which names other possible suspects too ,and we can see how believable any of them could be .

message 4: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3348 comments Mod
Just wanted to remind people, if you are reading a book about the Zodiac, please put it on the currently reading shelf during this discussion.

Thanks!

message 5: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Carr | 5 comments I will be reading one of the books the Zodiac Killer. I have this book at home and right now I am on vacation and will be back home next week so will start the book then.

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3 comments I"d like to try and do this reading so I'm going to
put a hold on a library copy. I find this case really interesting and I saw the movie a few years ago, the story really stayed with me. I don't know if I will finish the book in time but I'm going to give it a try.

message 7: by A.r. (new)

A.r. | 61 comments Ok, so I've read Zodiac. I'm wondering if it is worth reading Zodiac: Unmasked . Are there enough new facts to make it worthwhile? What do you guys think?

message 8: by Ree (new)

Ree (reejones) | 3 comments Sorry, but I am in the middle of another book and will not be participating in the read along but I enjoy the Zodiac case and may read it in the future. May will be finished by the time I finish my book!

message 9: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Ree wrote: "Sorry, but I am in the middle of another book and will not be participating in the read along but I enjoy the Zodiac case and may read it in the future. May will be finished by the time I finish my..."

I'm sorry too, the person who started this group read/discussion is gone, deleted their account and I have not had time to read about Zodiac or post questions or anything.

message 10: by Ree (new)

Ree (reejones) | 3 comments I will be reading Zodiac next, so I will just add my thoughts once i finish my current book! I guess you can do the same?

message 11: by Jim (new)

Jim | 3 comments I started Zodiac Unmasked this morning in the wee hours. I'm only on page 13, but I hope it gets a heckuva lot better!

message 12: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Ree wrote: "I will be reading Zodiac next, so I will just add my thoughts once i finish my current book! I guess you can do the same?"

Sounds like a plan.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.