тнε αρняσ∂ιтε ғιℓεs discussion

Town of Himeros > Reataurante de Romantic

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Romantic/fancy restaurant

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva walked into the restaurant still holding hazels hand.
"Where do want to sit?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

" In the Conroe booth!" said Hazel immediately.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

* corner

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva smiled.
"I love the corner booth lets go!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel sat down still not letting go of Geneva's hand. " What do you want to eat?"

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva looked into Hazel's eyes. Momentarily lost in them.
"Hmm? Oh Umm you pick and ill share with you. If you want."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay, let's share pasta. Have you ever read any books by Rick Riordan?" She wondered out loud.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "Yes I have. They aren't far from the truth. Have you read them?" Geneva asked

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" I love them! They're so true! I think Rick is a demi- god himself."

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "I never thought of that! He's one of the very few I guess who made it to an adult age."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not one of the few. He could be roman! There are tons of roman adults. I've met some of my dads demi-god friends."

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "Ah yes the Roman demigods. Is it just me or do they always think they're so much better than the Greek demigods in everything?!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah They do think that! We are better in Crafts, and out gods are nicer, and..." she went on a full pro-greek anti-roman rant when the thought struck her that Geneva probably didn't care. " Sorry!" she squeaked and blushed.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva laughed.
"Don't be sorry! I completely agree with that. Romans try and take over everything. Oh hey we should probably eat before it gets cold."
She said picking up her fork.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Good idea." she said embarrassed and blushing.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva let go of Hazel's hand so Hazel could eat too. Noticing the girls red cheeks she decided to change the topic while they ate.
"So tell me about your family." Geneva said taking a bite

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's always been just my mom and I. She got married but I never really fit in. And I knew something was up when I saw a hellhound running down the street. I found my local satyr and came here. The End" she said laughing.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva laughed along with her.
"So were you and your mom close?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. She screamed at me, I screamed at her, that was the extent of our relationship." she shrugged it off.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Sensing Hazel's discomfort, Geneva shifted in her chair.
"Sorry, didn't mean to pry."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's okay. What was your home life like?" She asked calm on the outside about to cry on the inside.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva used her free hand to hold Hazel's free hand.
"My home life? Well me and my dad didn't get along very much. He didn't like the way I was acting or something like that. I ran away a few times and eventually he sent me to live with my aunt. At school this weird looking cheerleader turned monster attacked me and my saytr saved me. He brought me here and well I'm still here today."
Geneva was suddenly interested in her pasta, she hang ment to share all of that.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments *hadn't

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" That sucks!" She sighed. " It stinks that we have to deal with monsters and our parents. "

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "It does. Sometimes I'd rather deal with the monsters than with my dad." Geneva said smiling with no humor.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Me too but my mom. " she said in earnest.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva looked down at the pasta, She was no longer hungry. Geneva hated talking about her dad. Geneva wasn't sure what else to say as she was lost in thought thinking about how her life had been before she came here.
"I'm glad to be away from it all. My dad an the monsters. For the first time I've actually been happy you know."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah. It's great. " she said lost in thought.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva noticed Hazel wasn't really paying attention.
"A penny for your thoughts?"
Geneva smiled, she'd just used a quote her aunt had used.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel laughed. She loved that saying. " Oh, I was just thinking about you. " she said looking deep into Geneva's eyes.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva looked into Hazel's eyes smiling.
"Oh? And what about me?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" None of your business. " she said laughing.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva faked being shocked with a smile on her face
"Well then! If its about me I deserve to know"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nope!" She said giggling.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva stuck out her tongue smiling.
"Fine I'm sure it wasn't important anyways."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" It was important to me." she said.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva laughed.
"Okay okay. Why can't you tell me?"
Geneva stuck out her bottom lip in a fake pout.
"Please?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nope! But maybe this is what I was thinking about. " then she leaned over quickly and kissed Geneva.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "I like that thought. My thought was this."
Geneva closed her eyes and kissed Hazel back, longer than the first kiss.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" I like it! But in between those thoughts we need to eat. " she said finally picking up her fork.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva smiled and picked her fork up too.
"This is really good. What kind of pasta is it?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who knows!" she said jokingly.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva laughed and took another bite.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yummy!"

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "So what's your favorite color?"
Geneva asked to make conversation while they ate.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

They arrived at the restaurant and she instantly got more nervous. She squeezed his hand but smiled.His hand was warm in hers as she held it.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat down in the chair with a smile. "Thank you Edward." She said looking at him with bright eyes.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright." she replied taking a glance at the menu. She caught his gaze and blushed. "I like to read mostly. Yourself?" she asked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I sing and dance too but I get too nervous in front of big crowds." Venus replied. "I just read when I want to get my mind off things." she told him putting the menu down.

« previous 1