Book Sanctuary discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Airi, Admin (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
I'm about to head to work now. If anyone new joined that see this welcome to the group.

message 2: by Airi, Admin (new)

It wasn't that good but since it's pass 12 am it's another day XD so far so good all 20 minutes

message 3: by Airi, Admin (new)

I'm going to head to bed. I'm not feeling to well. I'm going to be adding some more stuff tomorrow so keep a eye out for it.

message 4: by Airi, Admin (new)

Hey anyone online?

message 5: by Airi, Admin (new)

How are you Deidre :D?

message 6: by Airi, Admin (new)

That good. It's night time here. It was hot here too early today

message 7: by Airi, Admin (new)

Yup. I'm not a fan of summer tho XD.

message 8: by Airi, Admin (new)

lol. Where I live we don't get snow that much in the winter. Sometimes it's ever warm on christmas but last winter we had alot of snow.

message 9: by Airi, Admin (new)

Anyone on? I'm waiting for Ulta to open. I'm picking something up for my step sister.

message 10: by Airi, Admin (new)

It's okay. I'm now now relaxing. I just finish making a to be read jar and a to be brought jar lol

message 11: by Airi, Admin (new)

I didn't think of it. lol. I was watching a video on youtube and saw it so I decided to make it. It was easy I decorated it with a ribbon and some sticker

message 12: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Have any of you been to the beach lately?

message 13: by Airi, Admin (new)

I haven't. I only been to a beach once XD

message 14: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I went last week IMA go Wednesday yay fun fun exercise time

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne I don't think I like the new notification look.

message 16: by Airi, Admin (new)

I'm in the group chatroom (Link in the group description) if anyone wanna join please come chat :D

message 17: by Airi, Admin (new)

Its okay. I'm in it now with chey

message 18: by Airi, Admin (new)

I have work tomorrow so I'm going to sleep now. I just took some medicine hopefully I'll be okay tomorrow. I'm suppose to get off at 8 bit probably won't get home till 10 or later

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone. I just invited 94 of my GR friends to this group!!

Hope everyone is doing well and is happy!

Cheers.:)

message 20: by Airi, Admin (new)

Aaron - Thanks for inviting people to this group :)

message 21: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne @Aaron: What Airi said!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

My pleasure, Ari and Cheyenne!

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) :) glad to be apart of the group so what's up?

message 24: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne I'm checking prices on Amazon. You?

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) just chilling on gr and hope to finish some read for review requests e-books soon that I got on my coby android tablet aldiko e-reader. Got one I'm almost done with then got like two more before I get back to two authors who asked me by pm to read their work. and hope to finish the chaos walking trilogy by Patrick ness before the last two books are due back to the library next week. Also excited about an author Q&A I get to do at one of the goodreads groups I'm in called a Good Thriller soon for my AbyssFantastical YA Horror fantasy web serial I wrote here on gr. Can't wait to do it whenever I find out when and hope everyone enjoys it since I wrote it for fun and for others to read/enjoy it. Working on the sequel for gr right now as a weekly web serial. doing a chapter a week until I finish.

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) hey aniza. :)

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I just told Cheyenne what I'm up to back in message 38. and she's looking at prices on amazon. :)

message 28: by Airi, Admin (new)

Hey guys join us in the chatroom the link is in the group description.

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) hey airi. thanks but I don't do chatrooms. I'll hang out at this chat lounge though. :)

message 30: by Airi, Admin (last edited Jun 05, 2014 09:27AM) (new)

Okay :) so how are you liking the group so far?

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) It's pretty cool Airi. Aaron invited me to it.

message 32: by Airi, Admin (new)

Yeah I saw in the introduction :)

message 33: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne @Amber: I have books from authors I need to review too! I'm totally swamped this month! Lol

@Aniza: We are considering adding a new Mod or two. I do believe you would need to be more active in the group however to be considered.

message 34: by Amber (last edited Jun 05, 2014 09:37AM) (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Thanks Airi. Glad you liked it. If you ever want to check out the ya horror fantasy web serial I wrote on gr called the AbyssFantastical here's the link and I hope you enjoy it. I wrote it a chapter a week from February to may and am working on the sequel now:

https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 35: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) awesome Cheyenne. I got a fantasy one and thriller r4r to finish after the Friday the 13th one then got to see about a paranormal romance one then another fantasy one cuz had an author say he needed reviews for fantasy and scifi and erotica and I don't like erotica so would do the others. LOL! :)

message 36: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Lol. I have six to do, two out of those is a top priority at the moment.

message 37: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Awesome! :)

message 38: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne :) So do you usually lurk on goodreads? I do except in the morning really because my brother has the computer then.

message 39: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) I do it basically everyday with my facebook on my tablet when the wifi works and then on the main computer. I update my books, see if I got any r4r requests private messages, post in the many groups I'm in and stuff.

message 40: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Me too. I love Goodreads. I'm probably gonna get of though soon just incase I don't reply back or something.

message 41: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Okay. Well you have a good day Cheyenne.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys. How's your day been so far?

message 43: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) its been good aaron. asked you a question in the thrillers/horrors thread and sent you the book recommendation for mask of Jason Voorhees too.

message 44: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (biancamaartje) Hi! My day has been good, gave two tours at the museum today for 7 and 8 year olds. So much fun! Finished my first June Book challenge-book. How about you?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Amber. That's one book I plan to read, along with the other's he has written.

@Bianca

That's great, Bianca. I love museums...they're a blast.
I'm 40 books into my 75 regarding my Goodreads Challenge.

Spent a lot of time outside this fine sunny afternoon. Watching the Jays game. They're winning!!

message 46: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Thank you good sir. :) I'm yawning and reading. I'm tired and could totally go to sleep but I want to read. I'm determined to win the book pool challenge. I don't want to stay up all morning though incase I mess up my sleeping schedule.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome kind Madam. I'm drinking coffee and reading. I'm determined to win my Good Reads challenge.
You can sleep anytime. Have fun with the night!:)

message 48: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Thank you. I want to win that challenge as well. I've already increased my book total a couple of times. I just upped it to 60, but I'll probably aim for 75 too.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Good luck to us both then! I've read 45 of my 75 book goal for the Goodreads Challenge so far.

message 50: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne :) I've read 40 so far. Maybe I should add beating you to the list as well? Lol.

« previous 1 3