Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > mysticmemories & Liv

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Yay, thanks! :)

message 2: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments That would be perfect :)

message 3: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments I really like detailed #2 and #3, but I don't feel that I would be good playing the guy for either of them. :/ And since they are both your ideas, I don't want to be rude and ask if I can play the girl, so...yeah.

Is there any chance that I could play the girl for one of them and we could do doubles or something like that? Sorry I'm really not trying to be rude.

message 4: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Alright well...I don't know then. I'm not saying that I can't play guys. I can play guys. I'm just definitely NOT good with playing abusive guys and I don't think I'd be good at playing a wild guy either. But idk... :/

message 5: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments You know what? I'll try something different and play the guy from Idea #2 if you want. And then if you don't mind, we can do doubles and then I can be the girl for Idea #3 to make it fair. I can't promise that my guy will be *amazing* at first, but I'm sure I'll warm up to the character soon enough.

message 6: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Okay. Well let me ask you then, what do you want to do? I will play a female, but I can definitely play a male as well. I honestly don't mind. And playing the guy for #2 would be interesting I think. It's something totally different, but different can be good, right? ;)

message 7: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Okay, then why didn't you say so in the first place? :P
Do you have any ideas specifically for comedies?

message 8: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Liv?

message 9: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments It's fine. :)
So do you have any ideas for comedies?

message 10: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments I like the first idea, but I think it's a little too complicated for me. :P Sorry, doubles is enough for me to handle as it is. I don't think that I could handle having three characters, even if one didn't come into the RP until later.

But I am completely fine with doing a comedy :)

message 11: by MysticMemories (last edited May 04, 2014 03:44PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments That sounds great! :)

message 12: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Sure, that sounds fine.
Is there anything else that I should know about the plot?

message 13: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Ahh, okay. That sounds good to me.
Okay, so what should the age range be?

message 14: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments That sounds perfect. Do you have a preference which guy and girl you play?

message 15: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Sure that's fine. Can you post your characters first? :)

message 16: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments It's fine, don't worry.

Thomas Chander- 21

Emily Ranell- 19

message 17: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Really? That's funny haha.
And sure, that sounds perfect.

Would you mind starting? If you'd prefer not to start, that's fine though.

message 18: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Oh my gosh haha. That's so funny. And sure, that's fine. Oh and I hope you don't mind what I wrote? Let me know if you want me to change it.))

Thomas logged onto his computer. It was time for his first video chat with his pen pal. They had been writing emails to each other, but this was the first time that they were actually going to see each other, face to face. He was a little bit nervous, but more excited than anything. He wanted to see her. They had never even emailed pictures of each other, so he just knew her from their email exchanges. She seemed really nice, so he was curious what she would look like. He waited for Jane to get online, so that they could start the video chat.

In the background, Emily was playing video games with Talon. She yelled over to Thomas, "Hey, are you going to start the video chat soon or are you just going to sit there staring at the screen forever?" She laughed. She knew that Thomas was nervous about talking to Jane, so she was trying to make him feel less nervous by making him laugh.

message 19: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas bit his lip, waiting for the video chat to load. He finally got the popup that stated, 'do you want to join Jane's Video Chat?' His heart pounded with anticipation. He quickly clicked 'yes' and waited for the picture to appear. The audio came on a moment or two before the video clicked on, so he heard her thick accent when she spoke. He waited for the video to load and his eyes widened for a moment when it did. He was speechless. She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. She was absolutely Jane. "He-Hey Jane." He smiled into the camera, cursing himself internally for stammering. He never stammered.

Emily laughed when she heard what Talon said. Her eyebrow raised when he called Pamela the hottest chick at school and she stared him down for a moment until he finished his statement. She grinned at him. "Much better." She blew him a kiss and then looked at the screen, to see that he had killed her video game character. "Hey!" She nudged his shoulder playfully. "That wasn't fair! You distracted me." She pouted at Talon.

message 20: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas made a promise to himself to not stammer again. It was really embarrassing. Honestly, when was the last time he stammered, 2nd grade? He smiled at Jane. "Thank you." He shook his head. "You look fine, don't worry about it." He smiled at her. He never understood why girls were so obsessed with their hair. He could tell that her hair was wet and she was still beautiful, so he couldn't even imagine how gorgeous she would be when her hair was dry. "So..." His voice trailed off. He didn't know exactly what to say to her now that they were speaking face to face. "Oh, if you hear any noises in the background, they are two of my friends, Talon and Emily." He pointed backwards towards where they were sitting.

Emily laughed and nodded. "Yes, he's definitely got it hard for the girl." She started laughing when she realized what she had said. She hadn't even meant it in that way, but it somehow came out even funnier when she noticed the double meaning. She then stuck her tongue out at Talon. "You know, it's nice to let me win every now and then." She was joking of course. She hated it when he let her win at things. "But come on, tell me the secret." She begged. "I don't want to keep losing." They had made a deal earlier that whoever lost the most, had to do a forfeit that the other person picked out.

message 21: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas blushed when she asked him why he seemed so shy. Because you're beautiful and absolutely perfect... He decided to not say his thoughts and instead just sheepishly shrug. "I'm not sure, to be honest." He laughed. "I'm not normally shy, but thank you." His blush grew a bit darker when she said that it was cute. He then nodded. "Of course, what do you need to tell me?" He cocked his head curiously. He noticed her yawn and looked at the clock. "Oh goodness, it's late over where you are, isn't it?"

Emily laughed along with Talon. "I didn't mean it like that!" She playfully protested. She then nodded and watched as he sat down next to Thomas.

Thomas glared at Talon and shoved his shoulder when he spoke. He rolled his eyes and looked at the computer screen. "Ignore my idiot friend over here. This is Talon, one of the two that I always talk about." He hit Talon's shoulder again when he continued talking. "Stop it!" He muttered.

Emily nodded and grinned when Talon extended the invitation to come join him and Thomas. "Of course!" She grinned and then sat down on Talon's lap. "Why hello there, Jane. I'm Emily, aka his best and craziest friend." She grinned and slung her arm over Thomas's shoulder.

message 22: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas nodded. "Oh, that's not too bad then." He saw her laugh when Talon started blabbing on and embarrassing Thomas. He sighed. Well, at least he's amusing Jane. Thomas laughed. "Believe me, I wish that as well." He glared at Talon again. He smiled at her when she called him 'hun'. He liked the sound of that.

Emily listened to Talon as he continued to speak and glared at him. She brought her head over to his ear and whispered, "You are SO going to get it later." She nodded to Jane. "Unfortunately, yes, this idiot is mine." She rolled her eyes. "But not for long if he keeps acting like this." She glared at Talon. She then put him in a chokehold and wrestled with him for a couple of moments. She had grown up with brothers, so she was stronger than most girls. But Talon was very fit and stronger than both guys, so he eventually pinned her down.

While this was going on, Thomas rolled his eyes and whispered, "Sorry" to Jane. He then thought for a moment. "My apartment is pretty big, at least I'd consider it big. I have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a small living area, and an office. Why?"

message 23: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas's eyes widened with shock. "Wow...That would be...great!" He grinned. He had no idea that she was planning on visiting him, but that would be amazing if she could. "I could show you around America!" He grinned. "I absolutely have room to host you, if that was a concern of yours." He was actually really excited about the fact that he could potentially see Jane face to face in a couple of days. That would be incredible! Thomas laughed and blushed a teensy bit when Jane called him perfect.

"Yeah, as much as Talon tries, he can never compete with me." Thomas grinned at Talon.

Emily pouted when Talon pinned her down. "Not fair!" She then laughed. "Yes, I agree with Jane. You could never compete with Thomas." She stuck out her tongue and laughed again. She got back up and sat down on Talon's lap again. "I think that we are going to be very good friends." She said to Jane and grinned. She had a feeling that Jane would team up with her against the guys.

message 24: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas nodded. "Of course I'm sure. That would be amazing." He grinned. "Of course you won't annoy me. Hey, how could you annoy me more than these two do anyways?" He laughed and nudged Talon's shoulder. He blushed and glared at Talon when Jane said to talk about how he never looked at any other girls Thanks a lot, Talon.

Thomas shook his head. "No, I've always been better mannered than you, and I will always be." He laughed and faced Emily. "Honestly I'm surprised you put up with him. Then again, if anyone could put up with him, it would be you."

Emily laughed. "Putting me under the pressure, huh? Well, I don't notice if he looks at other girls chest since I don't look, unlike my idiot over here." She glared at Talon. He was SO going to get it later. "But I can tell you that he's quite the catch and has been asked out a lot recently, and has turned all of the offers down." She nodded. "He's been breaking lots of hearts recently, you know." She then grinned at Jane. "I'm guessing that's because of you, but I guess we'll see when you get here."

message 25: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas's eyes widened for a moment when he heard Jane's response. Could it be that she liked him in the same way that he liked her? Of course, he didn't know his true feelings for her yet, but he knew that he at least liked her as more than a friend. He quickly blinked and set his eyes back to normal, hoping that no one noticed. He heard Jane talking and nodded. "Of course!"

He said this at the same time that Talon offered to pick Jane up. He sent a fierce glare over in Talon's direction. "No, you will not." He growled loud enough for Talon to hear, but not loud enough for Jane to hear. Thomas then smiled at Jane and nodded again. "I'll pick you up, just email me your flight number so I can figure out the time." He smiled and said, "I can't wait for you to get here."

Emily hugged Talon back and grinned at him cheekily. "I love you too." She gave him a quick peck on his lips. "And you better be telling me the truth." She stared at him seriously before cracking up. "But seriously, stop checking other girls out." She stuck her tongue out. "If you don't, I might just have to start doing the same with guys. And I don't think you want that, do you?" She raised an eyebrow. "I certainly get enough looks from people who would snatch me up in a heart beat. So you better be careful with what you do in the future, got it?" She winked at him. Of course, she was just joking, but she knew that she would get the point across.

message 26: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas nodded and said, "Good bye, Jane!" He stared at the computer screen after the video chat ended, wishing that he was still talking to her. She was really cute, even cuter than he had originally thought. And she had such an amazing personality... He sighed. His thoughts were interrupted by Talon speaking.

He sighed again, this time in sadness. "I know." He frowned. "The chances of her liking me in the same way that I like her are slim, but I can still hope, right?" He looked at Talon, hope evident in his eyes. "At least if I hold onto a bit of hope, I'll be happy." He nodded. "But thank you for keeping it real with me." He laughed a bit.

Emily sighed and looked at Thomas. "Don't act like a beaten down puppy dog. There is a chance that she could return your feelings. And hey, she is traveling to a different country just to meet you. That's pretty special. So don't give up hope." She smiled.

She then looked at Talon and nodded. "Yeah, we should probably leave Thomas to his own devices. He has to clean up his apartment so that it's neat when Jane comes." She laughed. "Oh and don't expect me to help with the cleaning. I will help though if you need to figure out gifts to get her and stuff like that." She grinned.

She then walked over to Talon. "Yes, let's go honey." She grinned. She waved to Thomas and grabbed Talon's hand. She walked out of Thomas' apartment. "So where are we going?" She asked him.

message 27: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments The next few days dragged on forever for Thomas. He just wanted it to be the day that Jane came to the US already. He wanted to see her in the airport, to finally be able to meet her person to person. He emailed back and forth with Jane a couple of times, making sure that he knew the correct flight number. He checked it a couple of times, making sure that it was on time and hadn't been delayed or something like that.

Emily smiled when he took her back to his apartment. She liked sleeping over with him, especially in his bed. She just felt more comfortable sleeping with him rather than being lonely by herself. One of her favorite parts about sleeping over was the fact that she got to change and sleep in his shirts. She didn't know why, but she was obsessed in sleeping in his shirts and jackets and sweatshirts. The next couple of days passed like normal for her.

She loved their date at the Italian restaurant, until he got into a fight with the manager and got them banned for night. She was not happy with him that night. She really liked that restaurant. Finally it was the day of when Jane was going to be arriving. She woke up and saw that Talon wasn't in bed anymore. She frowned and got up out of bed, walking sleepily. She rubbed her eyes and then saw him sitting on the couch. "Good morning." She smiled sleepily at him and walked over to him. She sat next to him and rested her head on his chest.

message 28: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas drove to the airport and parked his car. He wanted to meet her when she got out of her plane, so he went into the waiting room. He then saw where her baggage claim was and walked over to it. He got there right before the luggage started coming down and waited patiently for Jane to arrive. They both saw each other at the same time. A big grin appeared on his face and he opened his arms out wide when she ran to him and threw her arms around him. "Jane!" He hugged her back tightly, his grin staying on his face. She was even more beautiful in person. He couldn't believe that she was finally here. "I'm so happy that you're here." He smiled. "Do you have everything?"

Emily snuggled into him when he put his arm around her. She smiled when he kissed her cheek and then turned his attention back to the tv. Even though he was watching the tv, she knew that he was still paying attention to her, seeing as he rubbed her arm gently. It felt nice and relaxing, she was very content. How could a morning get any better? She was at her boyfriend's house and snuggling with him on the couch after staying over the night. "Anything interesting on?" She asked as he flipped through channels.

message 29: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas nodded and smiled at him. "I parked my car in the parking garage. It's about a 3 minute walk from here." He paused. "Would you like me to carry your bags?" He offered. He wouldn't mind, not one little bit. Thomas walked with her for a couple of moments before his eyes opened wide as he heard what she said. His face turned beet red. "Thank you." He said softly. "You're really pretty." He looked at her and saw that she had a slight blush as well.

Emily felt him shrug and heard what he said. She smiled when he started kissing her neck and let out a little moan when he continued to trail kisses down her neck to her shoulder. "Mmm, I can't think of anything that I'd want to watch now." She whispered. She felt him bury his head in her neck and smiled softly. She loved the way that he was sweet and gentle at times, yet he also had a wild and fierce side.

message 30: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas laughed. "You're doing the same to me." He smiled sheepishly at her. They were quite the sight. Both of them had matching blushes. He nodded and took one of the bags from her. He then walked with her over to his car and opened the back for her. He put her bag in gently, not wanting to crush anything by accident. He held open the door for her and then gently closed it when she got into the car. He then got into the drivers seat himself and buckled himself up. He smiled at Jane. "Okay, it's about a 1/2 hour drive from here, unless we get stuck in traffic." He started the engine and then started driving. "Is it weird that we drive on a different side of the road than you?" He asked her curiously.

Emily responded by whispering, "I love you too, honey." She looked at him with confusion when he pulled away from her, but smiled when he pulled her onto his lap and then gently ran his hand up her legs. She shivered with delight. It felt nice, really nice. "Hmmm, I don't know." She said teasingly. Even though she was in a comfortable position already, she shifted herself so that she was now facing him eye to eye. She was in a straddling position, her legs on either side of him. Her eyes twinkled playfully and she pressed her lips against his, giving him sweetness and also passion.

message 31: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas laughed. "That's what I figured. And yes, I can't imagine having to drive on the other side of the road. But don't worry, you're in good hands." He winked at her. He took pride in being a good driver. "So, how was the flight?" He asked curiously. "I know it was long, but was it pretty smooth or did you hit some storms?" He had never been outside of the US before, so he didn't ever have a longer flight than going from Florida to California.

Emily blinked when he pulled away and got up. She then heard a beep coming from the kitchen. She gave him an incredulous look as he started to eat the hot pocket at the table. "Seriously? You're choosing food over me?" She crossed her arms. She knew that he had a voracious appetite, but really? He was the one who started kissing her anyways! And now he was just going to ignore her and eat his food instead? She huffed.

message 32: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas nodded and he smiled and nodded when she said that she was happy to be here with him. "I'm really happy that you're here as well." He smiled at her and grinned back. "That sounds amazing, I can't wait." He then laughed when she pulled her legs up to her chest and quietly murmured something. "It's okay, I think it's cute." He smiled at her. "And laughing is a good thing. I just blush..." His voice trailed off as he felt the heat rising in his cheeks. He knew that his face was a little pink right now as well.

Emily rolled her eyes. From the way that he was looking at the hot pocket, it seemed like he had been starved for ages and this was his first meal. She huffed again as he didn't even look at her while eating. "Well, you don't seem to need my company..." Her voice trailed off. "Maybe I'll just go over to Eric's house or something." She smirked at Talon. Eric was one of their mutual friends. It was a pretty well known fact that Eric had a crush on Emily, but Emily had chosen Talon over Eric.

message 33: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas' eyes widened and his blush grew darker when he heard what she had to say. He couldn't believe it. She was so amazing, her personality was just perfect. He had expected her to just want to be his friend, like Talon had said. But if she wanted to kiss him...maybe she did like him in the way that he liked her. He felt hopeful, hopeful that maybe they could make things work out. He smiled and took his eyes off the road for one moment to look at her. "Well, I'll make sure to hurry up then, so that you won't have to wait for long." His eyes twinkled teasingly as his blush stayed on his face. It was an interesting contrast. "I don't know how you guys drive the way that you do, so it goes both ways." He laughed. "Maybe one day I can come and visit you." He smiled again. He would love to go and visit her one day. But right now, now was the time for him to show her around where he lived. He continued driving for a while, chatting with her about random stuff. He then came to his apartment building. "Are you ready to see where I live?" He smiled at her and parked the car.

Emily waited with an eyebrow raised to see what his response would be. She smirked when she heard what he said and gave her a grin. She knew that he would come back to her if she threatened to go to Eric's house. "I better be number one to you." She said playfully as she hugged him back. She then laughed. "You wish!" She winked at him. They both knew that he wasn't as athletic as some of the guys in their grade, but he was still a little bit stronger than Emily. But it really depended on the day. There were some days that Emily could wriggle out of his grasp. Other days, he still had just a little bit on her, which meant that she could be held captive by him. Apparently, today was one of the latter days. She tried to wiggle out of his arms but she felt him tighten his grip on her. She sighed and shook her head teasingly.

message 34: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas blushed when Jane called him perfect. He was far from perfect, she was much closer to perfect than he was. He was just unbuckling his seatbelt and starting to get out the door, when she ran over to his side and pulled him out. He laughed and smiled at her. "I guess you're really enthusiastic about this, aren't you?" He grinned. He was certainly excited as well. He just didn't have as much energy as she did. He then took her bags from her and said, "I'll take these up for you." He then nodded his head in the direction of the door and said, "Follow me!" He started walking into the apartment, over to the elevator.

Emily stuck her tongue out at him when he tightened his grip on her. "I'll get you back, don't worry." She winked at him. She then laughed. "You are so cruel, aren't you? But sure, I'd love to tease Thomas a bit and meet Jane. She seemed really nice." It was true, Emily really did want to meet Jane. She wanted to see why Thomas was so obsessed over her. She watched as he let go of her, grabbed a banana, and then opened the door for her and bowed. "Why thank you, my kind Prince." She grinned at him and walked out the door. She then waited for him to lock the door and grabbed his hand, swinging their arms together as they walked.

message 35: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas smiled at her when she grabbed his arm gently. He liked the fact that she was touching him, even if it was just grabbing his arm gently. He shrugged and smiled at her. "Thank you! I mean, it's just a standard apartment, but I try to make the best of it." He smiled at her and placed her bags down near the couch that she was sitting on. He then nodded and sat down where she had motioned for him to go.

"Thank you again." He laughed. "And no, they aren't here...at least not yet." He sighed and then rolled his eyes. "They are probably going to come over here and try to embarrass me later, but hopefully they'll wait for a bit." He then nodded and gave her a sheepish smile. "Just don't believe everything they say, especially Talon. He likes to make stuff up." He laughed.

Emily looked at him when he let go of her hand, and then smiled at him when he put his arm around her waist. She knew that it was kind of a protective/possessive thing, but she didn't mind. She then giggled and nodded her head. "Yes, I think that would be a wise idea." She twitched her nose playfully in response to his famous grin. "I'm excited to meet her. She seems nice, at least according to Thomas." She then nudged Talon's shoulder. "But don't embarrass him too badly, okay? He seems to really like her." She nodded.

message 36: by MysticMemories (last edited May 17, 2014 08:33PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas nodded and then blushed when she laid her head in his lap and looked up at him. He was surprised that she was already so comfortable with him, but hey, he certainly wasn't going to complain. He liked it. He liked her, and her being comfortable with him certainly meant that she liked him, at least as a friend if not more. Of course, he was still hoping that she liked him as more than a friend, but he wasn't going to get his hopes too high from the get-go.

He then nodded. "Yeah, I hope that they don't come until later. They are really fun, but very irritating as well." He blushed again and blinked when he heard the next thing that she said. He quickly shook his head. "No, it didn't sound creepy at all. I've been looking forward to spending time with you since you told me that you were coming over here." He smiled.

Emily saw Talon stand up and warning bells immediately flashed in her head. "Talon!" She yelled and ran up the stairs after him, hoping that she would catch him before he interrupted Thomas and Jane. But alas, she wasn't quick enough and by the time she reached their door, Talon had already opened it and was speaking. She glared at Talon.

Thomas' face that was already pink turned into a deeper red. "Talon..." He glared angrily. He then sighed. He wanted to go hit him, but he didn't want to move Jane off of his lap. He rolled his eyes and looked down at Jane. "Like I said, they're idiots. Well, Talon is the bigger idiot of the two, but Emily has her moments as well."

Emily slugged Talon on the shoulder and then looked at Thomas apologetically. "I tried to stop him, to my credit. But he took off and had an unfair advantage." She crossed her arms and glared at Talon. She then continued speaking. "But...since we're here already...we might as well stay." She smiled and dragged Talon into the room by pulling on the collar of his shirt. She then threw him onto a couch and jumped on top of him, making sure to hit him with an 'oomph'.

((Sorry that was longer than expected haha))

message 37: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Sorry for the delay. I'm not going to be on GR as often as normal, probably only once or twice a day if even. Sorry for any issues this might cause. :/))

Thomas blushed when she ran her fingertips down his chest really lightly. It seemed almost like she was teasing him, and it was working. It felt good to him, especially since Jane was the one doing it. He felt her startle when Talon entered the room, blabbing away, Thomas' face got stormy as he glared at Talon. When Jane leaned back into him again, he relaxed, but he was still on edge because of Talon. He gave Jane a small nod and whispered, "Sorry about him."

Emily sighed and rolled her eyes when Talon laughed. She then blinked when he called Thomas and Jane the cutest couple ever and then asked her whether she wanted to make a bet. She then glared at Talon, turning to face him. "What is wrong with you?" She whispered in an annoyed tone of voice. "Seriously!" She shook her head and gave him a light slap on his cheek. "Behave!"

She sighed again when he talked about the other two getting married. She felt Talon's arms wrap around her waist and she then elbowed him in the gut. "Talon..." She growled.

If looks could kill, Thomas' glares would have killed Talon many times by now. His fists were clenched and he really wanted to go punch Talon. He then looked down at Jane. "I'm sorry, he's being more of an idiot than usual. To be honest, it's probably a compliment. He only annoys people who he thinks are really important to him or his friends." He sighed. "Actually, you know what? I'm going to have a talk to him." His eyes flashed with annoyance as he stared down Talon. He then said to Jane, "I'll be right back, okay?"

While they were talking, Emily turned around and glared at Talon. "Yes, yes you are. And really? You think they're cuter than us as a couple?" She huffed.

Thomas then gently moved Jane and walked over to Talon and Emily. "Excuse us for a moment, Emily. I need to talk to your worse half for a moment or two." His eyes flashed angrily as he pulled Talon up by the collar of his shirt and dragged him into a separate room.

He then shut the door behind him and menacingly whispered, "What are you doing, Talon? Are you trying to ruin any chance that I have with Jane?" He was mad, very mad. And Thomas wasn't one to get mad normally. He was a pretty laid back guy. But he was pretty much seething at this point.

message 38: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Same :) ))

Thomas gave Jane a small smile. "No, he's being obnoxious. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." He then went over and grabbed Talon.

Emily smiled at Jane and gave a little laugh when she apologized. "Don't apologize. Talon's being an idiot, like usual." She paused. "Well, he's normally a goofball idiot, but today he was bordering obnoxious." She sighed. "I really did try to get him to wait you know..." She rolled her eyes and then shrugged. "Oh well, boys will always be boys, right?" She winked at Jane.

She then heard Jane's question. She paused for a minute and then nodded. "You know, I do really think that he likes you. I haven't seen him this serious in a long time, especially about a girl. It's nice to see. And Thomas really is a sweetheart." She smiled. "I've grown up with Talon and Thomas. We've always been the Three Musketeers, so I know them both pretty well. Thomas really is a good, genuine guy." She paused. "That being said, do you like him? Because I really don't want to see him get his heart broken."

Thomas sighed and his shoulders slumped. "I know, I know. I overreacted." He looked down at the floor. "I really don't know. I just...I don't know whether she likes me back yet. If I think that she does, then I'll make a move. I will. But until then..." His voice trailed off. "Yeah. But please, stop being obnoxious. Playful is fine, but you were actually going a little too far that time. Remember, she's in a brand new country and you're the second person that she's technically talked to, other than me."

((Sorry, shorter post.))

message 39: by MysticMemories (last edited May 20, 2014 06:46PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas sighed and bit his lip. He didn't have the confidence that Talon had. He never had been totally confident of himself. Even though he normally seemed like a down to earth type of guy, he was a little bit insecure. But you had to be really close to him to realize that he was insecure. Thomas furrowed his brows but let Talon pull him over to the door. He pressed his ear against the door and listened.

Emily nodded. "Absolutely." She smiled at Jane's enthusiasm. Her smile reached her eyes and her eyes crinkled when she heard Jane say that she really liked Thomas. Emily then shook her head. "Believe me, Thomas is the biggest teddy bear that I know. He won't hurt you. Every relationship that he's been with has ended peacefully, except for one. And that one was the girl's fault, not his." She shuddered, thinking about that overly clingy girl who had been a nightmare.

Thomas' eyes widened when he heard Jane and Emily talking. He looked at Talon, the picture of shock on his face. His face was pink, from a bit of nerves, a bit of happiness, and a bit of embarrassment. He then moved into the middle of the room so that he could talk to Talon some more. "Well, she kinda likes me, I guess? But I don't want to go too fast. I don't want to scare her away!" He shook his head emphatically.

Emily cocked her head when Jane asked her for a favor. She listened carefully and then nodded. "I will do my very best to drag Talon out as soon as possible. But he's a handful, if you couldn't tell." She laughed. "Excuse me for a moment, I'll go try and get him." She paused. "It was really nice talking to you though, and I hope that we can become really good friends." She smiled warmly.

She then stood up and went into the room where she could hear Talon and Thomas talking. "Alright, it's time for us to leave." She waited to hear Talon's protests. When he was finished, she then walked over to her and whispered into his ear very quietly. "I just bought some new lingerie and I'll model it for you if you come with me now." She knew that this would make him want to leave and rush quickly out of Thomas' apartment.

She then looked at Thomas and grinned. "Enjoy your alone time, love birds." She winked at him and waited for Talon to move.

message 40: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily smiled when Jane laughed. "Well, believe me. That's a good thing. Clingy is never fun. Oh, but one thing that I should warn you about is that he's really shy. He won't make a move unless he knows that you like him." She rolled her eyes. "It's stupid, I know. But I figured that I should warn you about that." She nodded. "And yes, I'd love to have a girl's day out before you leave. It would be nice to just hangout with a girl for once." She grinned and then went to go find Talon.

When Emily heard Talon protest, she whispered into his ear and immediately saw his expression change. "Oh I'm sure you are, honey." She rolled her eyes playfully at him and his big grin. She knew that he was going to get excited when she whispered to him, but it was still amusing to see just how excited he was.

Thomas laughed and smiled at Jane. "Nah, I didn't hurt him. I'm more of a lover than a fighter." He then blushed, realizing that sounded kind of awkward. He then sat down next to her again on the sofa, waving goodbye to Talon and Emily as Talon pretty much dragged her out of the apartment. He couldn't hear what Emily had said to Talon, but whatever it was, he owed her big for getting him to leave.

Emily laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yes, I do. But sometimes I don't know whether you love me, or just my body." She nudged him playfully. She raised an eyebrow when he admitted to eavesdropping on them. "You were spying on us? Not cool, not cool." She shook her head. She then laughed when he smirked at her and put his arm around her. "Well, I just hope that it works out for them. She did seem genuine, and obviously Thomas really likes her, so I do really hope they get together." She then looked at Talon as he continued to walk quickly. "Wow, you're really excited, aren't you?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

message 41: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily smiled at Talon when he kissed her cheek sweetly. He had given her the perfect response, so she was happy. She cocked her head when he started laughing. She then started laughing when she heard what Talon said. "I'm sure he did look like that. He truly seems smitten with her." She nodded her head. "And yes, I agree with you. He's probably going to wait to make a move." She sighed. "But I hope he does soon. Because I can tell that she likes him, and is genuine. Hopefully she won't wrap him around her finger though..."

Thomas smiled when she laughed. "Well, Emily is nice. Talon can be nice...even though he was just annoying today." He shrugged and sighed. He then nodded and smiled at her when she suggested getting to know each other better. He waited for her to continue and liked her other ideas as well. "Truth or dare or the question game would be fine with me." He smiled and nodded. "But the lady gets to choose, so it's up to you!" He winked at her.

Emily laughed when he ran inside the apartment and then begged her to get what she promised him. She raised an eyebrow at him. "You really want to see it, don't you?" She laughed and waited for his response. He was acting like an immature little boy, but it was endearing. "Fine, I'll be right back." She winked at him and sashayed over to the room where she could get changed. She then quickly put on her new lingerie and threw on one of his long shirts that went down to her knees.

She then came back into the room, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "What do you think?" She spun around in a circle, letting him see only his shirt on her body. "Do you like it?" Her eyes held a challenge in them. He would have to wrestle the shirt off of her body if he wanted to see her new lingerie.

message 42: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily nodded. She then laughed. "Wow, you're sounding like quite the philosopher, aren't you?" She nudged him playfully. "But yes, I agree. I don't think that she's the type of b**** who would do that. And it would be really nice to have a girl friend." She grinned. "Not that you and Thomas are bad, but it's nice to talk to girls every now and then."

Thomas nodded and smiled. "Okay, that sounds good." He waited for her first question. "Late night shows...hmmm." He thought for a moment. "Well this is going to sound kind of stupid, but I watch 'Friends' re-runs often." He laughed. "It's kind of sad, but I do actually think that the show is funny." When she smiled at him, he couldn't help but smile back. Her smile was just beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

He then cocked his head. "Really?" He shrugged. "I don't know, winking is just a playful gesture. At least, that's how I view it." He paused. "I didn't know that you had a brother. How old is he?" He asked curiously. He wanted to learn more about her family, and since they were playing the question game...

Emily grinned at Talon as she walked back into the room. She heard what he said and smiled when he walked over to her and kissed her lips gently. "Thank you, honey. Did I mention how much I love you?" She kissed his lips back sweetly. "As a reward for that compliment, I'll let you see what's under it." She winked at him. She then took his hands in her own and guided his hands to slowly pull off his shirt that was on her body. She waited to see his reaction.

((I wasn't sure if you were okay with cursing or not. Also, do you like using pictures for outfits?))

message 43: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments ((Okay. That's why I asked. :) ))

Emily nodded and then rolled her eyes, until she heard the end of his sentence. She then smiled at him and kissed his cheek back in return. "And you're the love of my life, so we're even." She giggled a bit and smiled.

Thomas smiled. "Yeah, but you're a girl." He said teasingly. "It sounds better for a girl to like the show than a guy." He laughed. He blushed when she laid her head down in his lap and then touched his arm gently. He nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He actually loved having her in his lap, it felt comforting. His eyes widened when he heard that her brother was a professional boxer. "Really?" He gulped. That's kind of scary...what if he tried to beat me up or something?

Emily smiled when he kissed her back deeply and then pulled the shirt off of her. She saw his little boy grin, which just made him look adorable. She loved it when she saw that grin, it made her love him even more. And it was especially nice when she was the cause of the grin. She smirked when she heard his question and didn't even wait for her answer. Of course, being the amazing girlfriend that she was, she followed him into the bedroom.

"So, honey. I'm guessing that you approve?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked. It was pretty obvious that he did, after he gave her a little boy grin and ran his hands down her sides.

Thomas nodded and waited for Jane to ask him the next question. She almost seemed...nervous. His eyes widened when he heard her question. He wasn't used to girls being that...forward with him. But yet, he didn't care. After all, it was Jane. Again, he didn't trust his mouth to speak, so he gently helped her to sit up and face him. He then cupped her cheek in his hand, and pressed his lips softly to hers, giving her a sweet, gentle, loving kiss.

message 44: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Thomas smiled and gave her a little laugh. He ruffled his hair nervously. Cute is good...right? He wasn't exactly sure if it was a compliment he wanted or not. After all, she had pretty much just said that he wasn't manly. He then nodded. "Yes, very cool." He kept it short and simple, not wanting to show her that it was kind of frightening.

Emily let out a little laugh when he nodded excitedly and then pulled her onto the bed. She laid down and let him move on top of her as he started to kiss down her neck. "Mmmm" She let out a little moan as he kissed her neck. He knew how to make her react, how to make her love it. She blinked when he moved off of her and looked at her seriously. He was rarely ever serious. "And I always want to be yours." She said gently, love evident in her eyes. It was true. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. ((Oh my gosh yes!!!! I <3 Talon so much!))

Thomas heard her little gasp when their lips finally touched. As she kissed him back, he felt her kissing him gently and softly. He finally had the fireworks moment. He had always been a bit jealous of Emily and Talon when they found each other and had their fireworks moment. But then...Jane pulled back. And he heard her softly say, "I...uh...sorry". He blinked. Was I...was I that bad of a kisser? He looked down at the ground. It sounded as though she hadn't had the same experience.

He felt stinging on his cheeks. It wasn't a blush exactly, it was just embarrassment with a little bit of humiliation. He shook his head. "No...You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry." He whispered, unable to look her in the eyes. This was why he never made the first move. It always ended up as something like this. It always ended up with the girl pushing him back, or telling him that it was a mistake.

message 45: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily blinked and couldn't do anything but watch as Talon took out a small velvet box from his pocket. Her eyes widened when she heard what he said, and saw what was in the box. Tears of happiness and joy came to her eyelids. She nodded her head up and down and threw her arms around him. "Yes, I will!" She whispered, squeezing him tightly. She couldn't believe it. She was utterly shocked. She pulled away from him and gave him a long, passionate kiss. She wanted to show him just how much she loved him. She was ready to spend the rest of her life with him.

Thomas blinked when he heard her say, "No, Thomas." His eyes widened again when she cupped his face in her hands and then kissed him. He listened to her speak and kissed her back when she kissed him. He felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of his chest when she said that it was the best kiss that she had ever had. "It was mine too..." He said softly. He then kissed her back as she kissed him, over and over again. He moved his arms to around her waist, pulling her closer to him as they kissed. She was amazing and he was so happy that he was kissing her.

message 46: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily felt Talon slip the ring onto her finger while they kissed. She was so happy. This was honestly the best day of her life. Well, tied for the best day. The other day that tied this day was when Talon asked her to be his girlfriend. She kissed him deeply and slid her hand into his hair. She played with it as she kissed him, running her tongue over his lips until he opened for her. She then let her tongue dance with his. She felt like it was a dream. She hadn't seen the proposal coming, not at all. But now...now she was engaged. And she was engaged to the best fiancée in the world.

Thomas felt her kiss him a little bit harder and matched her kiss for kiss. He poured his passion into his kiss. He had been waiting for so long, so long to finally meet her. And ever since they had talked, he had slowly started to like her, more and more. Until one day...when he realized that he had a crush on her. But not just any crush. Oh no, he was totally smitten for her. And that was when he stopped looking at other girls. That was when Talon and Emily started teasing him, telling him that he was falling in love with Jane. But yet, it wasn't a joke to him. It was actually true. So now, now that he had her in his arms, he was going to spend as much time with her as possible. He kept kissing her, not wanting to stop. He would have to stop soon, to take a breath, but he didn't want to stop just yet.

message 47: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily smiled and couldn't help but let out a little giggle. "Oh, Talon. That's the first question you ask me after you propose?" Of course, she let him push her down onto the bed. She let out a couple of moans as he trailed hot kisses down her neck slowly and gently. The slower he went, the more that she felt he was teasing her. But yet...it felt so good when he went slow. She felt his hands running up her body which just made her feel even more amazing. He knew how to make her moan. He knew her weak spots, how to make her feel perfect.

Thomas took in a couple of breaths when she finally pulled back. He blushed when he heard what she whispered to her. "I really like you too, Jane." He whispered back to her. "I've been waiting for such a long time to do this." He then slid down the couch as she pulled him closer to her. He felt her kissing him even harder this time and kissed her back. He put as much passion and love into the kiss as he could. He squeezed her hand gently while they kissed.

message 48: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily grinned back at him, his grin was infectious. And she honestly felt like she was on top of the world. She had the most amazing fiancee and she was totally, completely in love. She felt his hands lightly move to her back and fiddle with her bra. She couldn't help but laugh when she heard him curse and then pull back. "Hmm, I could think about it." She winked at him teasingly and then made a little noise that signified her pleasure as he lightly kissed her chest. She then quickly unhooked her bra and guided his fingers so that they slid her straps down her shoulder, exposing her full chest for him to see. She then realized something. "Wait, I think that we're forgetting something." She moved her hands so that they were gripping the hem of his shirt and slowly tugged it upwards. She waited to get permission before tugging it off completely. She then smiled at him, a little bit of mischief in her eyes. She was waiting for him to make the next move.

Thomas heard Jane moan and couldn't help but blush a bit. He couldn't believe that she was enjoying herself enough to let out a soft moan. He had never thought of himself as a good kisser, just average, at best. But yet...she really seemed to be enjoying herself. And then, then she let go of his hand and slipped it into his pocket. Her other hand slyly slipped under his shirt and started rubbing his chest gently. He was starting to feel warm, from all of the love that he was feeling radiating from her. And then she started kissing down his jaw, over to his neck. That was when he lost it. He let out a little moan of his own. He couldn't help it. Every kiss she gave him was pure bliss. His face went beet red after he realized that the moan came from him. He had never felt like this before. As surprising as it was, this was probably the first time that he had ever moaned, due to a girl's technique at kissing.

message 49: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily heard his husky laugh which sent chills down her back. They weren't bad chills. They were quite the opposite. They were chills of anticipation, chills of desire. She kissed him back as he started to unbutton his pants and then rubbed her sides gently. She smirked at him once they were both full unclothed, and then did it. Once they were done, her face was flushed and she laid down on the bed, panting. She kissed his sweaty cheek. "I love you, honey."

Thomas felt Jane kiss all over his face. Everywhere she kissed, he felt tingles. He honestly did feel tingles. He blushed again when she called him cute and then cuddled into him. He squeezed her hand that he held, while sneaking the other one around her so that his arm was wrapped around her. He pulled her closer to him, allowing her to completely snuggle into him if she chose. "You're so beautiful." He whispered.

message 50: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1400 comments Emily smiled when he put his arm around her and then grabbed the tv remote. She gave off a little laugh. They had just finished, and now he already wanted the tv on. "You just can't sit still and do nothing, can you?" She stuck her tongue out playfully. She then curled into him and rested her head on his chest. She was tired, he had worn her out.

Thomas saw her blush, which made her look even more beautiful in his eyes. He gave her a soft smile when she kissed his neck gently and laid her head back on his chest. "You could...if you wanted." He said hesitantly. To be honest, he would do anything for her. He would snuggle with her throughout the entire night if she'd like. He was already starting to become putty in her hands.

« previous 1