We Love Young Adult Fiction discussion

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
This topic is about Allegiant
Veronica Roth > Allegiant | What did you think of the book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eaman What is your opinion on this book? Please share...

Maeve (echocinderella) This book tore my soul out

Maeve (echocinderella) well to put it nicely

Megan (megandurrence) | 19 comments I was still waiting for either Tris or Tobias to wake from a fearscape by the end of the book. I would've accepted it in an epilogue, even!

Daniek | 6 comments Well I hear many people say how they hated the book and how they wanna burn it or are very dissapointed with the ending. I totally disagree. Yes, my feels were shattered into a million pieces by the ending. Yes, I cried my eyes out. But the ending really matched with the story. I think it fit with Tris strong personality. It was terribly sad, but also very beautiful. In my opinion it was an amazing book, an amazing series. I loved it from the beginning till the end, and even after that :')

Maeve (echocinderella) Yes yes that was perfectly written I do agree with you

message 7: by Myra (new)

Myra | 1 comments So who is going to read the new four books?
I can't decide due to the way Allegiant ended.
What does everyone else think?

Eaman I finished Allegiant yesterday, and oh my!!! It broke me into pieces. Did not expect that. I actually loved it, and the ending made so much sense to me! Knowing the movie is coming out in 3 years is making me even more emotional.

Free Four; I am excited for, i want to read it to see his perspective throughout everything

Maeve (echocinderella) Yeasaass soo exited