We Love Young Adult Fiction discussion

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
This topic is about Insurgent
Veronica Roth > Insurgent | What did you think of the book?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eaman What is your opinion on this book? Please share...

Maeve (echocinderella) I really liked this book :)

Eaman Finally finished the book

Maeve (echocinderella) What did you think?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I personally loved this book, partly because it shed light on my factions, Amity and Candor

Eaman I REALLY like how they got to visit each faction, even the Factionless! Very intriguing, though got a bit annoying when tris and tobias would argue!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) They were meant to argue... I'm not much of a FourTris shipper...

Eaman It makes sense in the end anyway! I actually really enjoyed Insurgent

Maeve (echocinderella) Erudite are crazy they need to sort themselves out

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Not all Erudites! Only then Jeanine-loyalists

Eaman What did you think of Jeanine being killed? Should she of been killed by Tori?

Maeve (echocinderella) I think tori got a little full of herself and revenge she wasn't thinking properly

Eaman I agree! But it was building up, she's had patience for such a long time for what they did to her brother. And for a second she has a mad moment, and does what she think is justice! I wonder what would of happened if Jeanine was killed off

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Jeanine should have lived... then tried by the Candor, and imprisoned my the Dauntless. That's TRUE justice

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Just my opinion. I kinda love Jeanine ;3

Eaman I would of liked to of seen her face what she has done and be treated as a prisoner. Just like eBay she has done to Tris and others! That would of really had an impact

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) The sad truth is that Candor is really "the only disposal faction". Even the Abnegation give their services! Candor... nothing ._.

Eaman Yeah! That's true! Though Candor seems so distant from all other faction.

What did you think of Lyn and Marlene's death?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Kinda sad :( I hate when anyone dies, really. I almost teared up when Voldemort died...

Eaman Haha! No way, the last part of Harry Potter was sad to be fair. Bawled throughout it

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it. Tori was kind of foolish to stab jeanine like that. My favourite part was when marcus got those heats fron tobias. HaaaaaaY!!!!!!!¡ Ooooooh i loved it

Eaman Oh! When Tobias wanted to show he isn't coward! Marcus deserved more than that! Loved that part too, also when Tobias was washing Tris's feet in Abnegation. So cute

Maeve (echocinderella) yeah what does candor do to like help the community?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Well... they're honest ._.

Eaman I guess they provide with the truth serum? Wait no - erudite provides that for them

Maeve (echocinderella) Phahahahaha