Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Transgressive Fiction Novel - 65K words - 18+ Readers Only

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chrysten (new)

Chrysten Lofton (chrystenlofton) | 4 comments In the spring of 1969, a group of small town suburban youth explore unorthodox methods of getting high. As the bond between them grows stronger, more depravity and abuse is revealed. As the seasons pass, their painful lives unravel, leading to a heinousness tragedy and a nauseating confession.

[[ This is only a second draft. I have issues with POV, tense, grammar/spelling, and structure. I have tried to clean it up, but this is my first book and it's difficult to spot my errors. This is written in first person, mostly in flavor text. Really need readers who can be honest with me, preferably someone interested in this genre. Has been read by some friends, but would really like some fresh eyes. Trigger warning: Graphic sexual content - Spoiler to discuss up front, but if you have any issues, please let me know and I'll disclose. Thanks. ]]

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven Honeycutt (raven_nevermore) | 12 comments I would love to read this for you and give my honest thoughts. I am a lover of good books. Ones that grab you from the start and in the end have you shaking your head. Only because you n never saw the ending happening the way it did.

Thank you
Raven

message 3: by Chrysten (new)

Chrysten Lofton (chrystenlofton) | 4 comments Thank you, Raven. Private message me your email and I'll send it to you.

Still looking for multiple readers, if anyone else is interested. Thanks!

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven Honeycutt (raven_nevermore) | 12 comments it won't let me message you so here is my email...dramasilver@gmail.com

message 5: by Chrysten (new)

Chrysten Lofton (chrystenlofton) | 4 comments Thanks! I'll have the manuscript emailed this evening. Let me know if you have any questions.

message 6: by Chrysten (new)

Chrysten Lofton (chrystenlofton) | 4 comments Alright, sent. Enjoy.