Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Sakura and Baa ~

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments HEYLO!!

I've got absolutely zero ideas. How great am I?

message 2: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Woah, didn't see this!

I'd love to hear your ideas ~

message 3: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments :OO I didn't even see you had posted!

BUT I LOVE THE IDEA BLOSSOM! can i call you that?

But I think that four or six kids would be awesome, that way some of them could die and stuff, you know?

message 4: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Eheheh, cool beans.

Ooh, well I hope I'll be able to live up to the standards you have in regards of the idea. ^^"

And I think we should make short profiles for everyone, haha. And then see who we're going to kill off as we go, y'know?? But that's just me. ^^

message 5: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Staph being so sweet, okay? I forbid it in this thread.

I do not mind anime pictures at all! ^^

Aannd I think I'll be making just two, but you can go ahead and make three if you'd like. I might make an extra to kill off, but yeah.

message 6: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments HONESTY IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD IDEA.

Quit flattering me, it's making me feel all mushy when you're the Blossom one, here. >_< but thank you!

That sounds good to meeehhh ~

And I think we should post up the characters with their 18-year old looking appearances but we should roleplay them young for a little while? Like, how they all became friends and stuff?

message 7: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Aah, I think I'll do one girl and one boy, if that's okay with you? I've got many anime pictures I've been dying to use both male and female. xP I'll probably kill her off or something at some point.

Alright, I call dibs on making a Grolar Bear, which is a hybrid of polar and grizzly bear. ^^ I don't know about my other animal yet.

message 8: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Yeah, I do prefer male but I've got all of these appearances and if I'm going to be killing her off at some point, I don't mind playing her.

Ahaha, okie dokie. (:

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Ditto.

message 10: by criticaster (last edited May 08, 2014 03:42PM) (new)

criticaster | 908 comments
Name: Kenya Boomers
Appearance:

Animal Mixed: Grolar Bear

Name: Ayla Dean
Appearance:

Animal Mixed: Stellar's Sea Eagle

message 11: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments I posted by accident . . . I'm not using that appearance for my guy. xP