Book Sanctuary discussion

Divergent Series Complete Box Set (Divergent, #1-3)
This topic is about Divergent Series Complete Box Set
★ Series ★ > Divergent Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Airi, Admin (last edited May 05, 2014 07:51PM) (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

What was your thought about this series?

Mine:
I was obsessed with this series. I read all 3 books back to back. It took me 3 days to finish the series. I was looking forward to the movie when I was done.

message 2: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Wholey shiznit your a speed reading demon o.o even it toke me a weekend to read the book starters by Lissa price which is epic by the way!! I havent read this yet but I watched the movie and loved it. You should start the vampire academy series by Rachel mead its amazing!!

message 3: by Airi, Admin (new)

lol. It's more like I was so addictd I can't put it down XD. I heard alot about it and also the book are way better than the movie. >.> They left out alot of the stuff and change alot of it.

message 4: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Awww really same with vampire academy movie they added one thing and it was ehh

message 5: by Airi, Admin (new)

yeah but seriously read the book its awesome

message 6: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I have it in front of me I will once I read my books from library

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Have any of you seen the movie yet? SO accurate to the book, I was making a fool of myself in the theater with my fangirl reactions XD

message 8: by Airi, Admin (new)

@ Alex : I seen the movie but I didnt like it. They changed alot of the stuff and the order that it was in. I know it's a movie so they had to cut out alot of stuff but still I like the books better.

message 9: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I really liked the movie but then again I didn't read the book yet

message 10: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (biancamaartje) I read all three books in one weekend. Blew me away.
I am very reluctant to go see the movie because i'm afraid it will ruin the experience of the books. Thoughts anyone?

@ jenette: Vampire Academy is awesome! Downloaden all the books but not going as fast as wanted. Only just finished 2.

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan I agree the movie was great from a non-readers point of view but it just wasn't the divergent that I had pictured so I didn't love it. But the books, I am obsessed with them! I remember reading the first one right before insurgent was released and no one (literally no one) knew what they were it was so sad!

message 12: by Airi, Admin (new)

Megan - Finally someone agrees >.< Most people love the movie. I was starting to wonder if something wrong with me for loving the books but not the movie. I was obsessed with the books too. I read it when all of the books were out. Thanksfully because I'm not good at waiting for books to come out.

message 13: by Milla (new)

Milla | 5 comments I just finished the series and at first I was kind of sad about the ending. But when I thought about it - it hit me, this couldn't have ended any other way. But I'm with you that although the movie was great with really good actors - it wasn't what I had imagined in my head. Books instead are amazing :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I think the books were just amaxing and so was the movie but it wasn't how i pictured it to be. Don't het me wrong here, the movie could not have gone any better it just was not what i thoight it would be like. I stil lloved it but i would choose books over movies anyday. Well mostly anyday.

message 15: by Airi, Admin (new)

I agree. If I have to choose between the movie or the books. The books would win hands down.