Way Of Kings Read Along discussion

END OF THE BOOK!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara (whoaitssara) | 7 comments Mod
WE DID IT!!

message 2: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Rey | 5 comments I should go to bed, but my brain will now explode into this comment box!

OH MY GOSH. PARTS 4 AND 5. WOW. I don't think I can really address the main storyline parts because the last 50 pages is just going to make me write a long post as is.

Kaladin's Powers - SO EPIC. SO BADASS. When he sends Bridge Four to rescue Dalinar and fills himself with stormlight SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!! I mean, I don't know what else to say. They are basically the same as Szeth's powers. So yeah. Having a hard time having thoughts.

Navani x Dalinar - SO CUTE! I LOVE THEM!

Dalinar's visions being God's journal - THIS IS SO COOL AND COSMEREY AND TIES INTO HERO OF AGES AND OMG. I NEED MORE DETAILS.

Side note: I am still really confused about the radiants and the timeline of the radiants and the heralds. Also how that ties into the prologue. I think we aren't suppose to know all the details yet so that's okay.

Sadeas's Betrayal - WHAAAAAAT? I mean, I guess we could have seen it coming but WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? THAT WAS HORRIBLE AND I WAS ANGRY BUT THE KALADIN WAS A BADASS AND THEN WHEN DALINAR GAVE UP HIS SHARDBLADE TO GET ALL THE BRIDGEMEN AFTERWARDS THAT WAS AMAZING. AND I CRIED. I CRIED BECAUSE DALINAR IS SO WONDERFUL AND THE CONVO BETWEEN HIM AND KALADIN AFTER WAS JUST PERFECTION.

DALINAR GOING BADASS ON THE KING - So deserved. This is what made Dalinar my #1 favorite character. I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM AND HE WAS SO BADASS AND I AM LIKE OOOOOOOOH YEAH THIS IS THE FOR REAL DALINAR. SO EXCELLENT! Like that whole speech about the army being children and he should treat them as such WAS JUST A GREAT SPEECH!

JASNAH NOT NEEDING A SOULCASTER - Did not see this coming, but I think we could have maybe. I think this is really cool and I can't wait to see her teach Shallan so many things in the next book! I thought it was really badass of Jallan to figure everything out with her drawings!

VOIDBRINGERS = PARSHMEN WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

THE REVELATION THAT PARSHMEN ARE SUPER INGRAINED IN SOCIETY AND THE IMPLICATIONS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

What really through me for a loop....
KING TARAVANGIAN KILLED ALL OF THOSE KINGS AND HIGH PRINCES - I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

---> I will say I think it's really cool that he is doing research on the words people say right before they die. I want to know those things!

SZETH V. DALINAR - OMG I am so worried about how this is going to go down! I think that he is going to see that Kaladin has the same powers as him and then they are going to form a new Knight's Radiant and kick ass and take names!

I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT THE WORLD ENDING IT IS HURTING MY HEART :( :( :( :( :(

That was probably the most jumbled thing I have ever written. We'll discuss more when you're finished and I can stop freaking out and make more sense! Hahaha