Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Here we are

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments hey :)

message 3: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Hiya :)

message 4: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments so any ideas?

message 5: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I have some..... But I'm really in the mood for an epic romance..... Hang on I will get the other ideas too

message 6: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments yeah I love romance too

message 7: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Ideas

1. Girl and guy have been dating for years and are soon to be engaged, girl is pregnant with their second child but the guy works in the U.S Army. One night in an attack, he goes missing and is never found. The girl is heartbroken and is left to look after their two year old son and newborn daughter on her own, until the guy's brother steps in, the kids love their uncle, and the girl enjoys the company and his help. But what happens when they grow closer and soon start falling for each other, and her ex fiancé comes home, after being held hostage for a year.

2. A girl has spent her summer volunteering at an old peoples home, and she grows close to many of the residents. In early autumn, one of her favorite residents dies very suddenly in the night. She was upset but touched to find that she was remembered in her will. However, the gift is somewhat odd. The woman had paid for the girl and her own grandson to take a trip around Europe (or wherever) because she knew they both wanted to travel. The catch? They were traveling together, despite never having met.

4. Girl and boy are madly in love. One day the guy decided to join the army. At first girl and boy stay in touch, but after a month they lost contact as boy was sent on a classified mission. A little under two year later, boy shows up on girl's doorstep, what he doesn't know is he has a son which was born while he was gone.

6. Girl and boy have been best friends since elementary school. They've been through everything with each other and have been there for each other all the way. Maybe they've even had feelings that they didn't tell the other about along the way? When the girl gets cancer, their love feelings shine through. But things are stressful, and they start to fight. What will happen? Love or heart break?

9. Girl and guy are best friends and have been since they were born, but when the girl finds herself in an abusive relationship, it breaks the guys heart and he tries to help her.

10. Two teenagers are both single parents, with different situations, the girl has no support, and has dropped out of school to take care of her little girl and to work her full time job, while the boy stayed in school, his parents helping support him. The boy and girl meet one day, while dropping their toddlers at daycare, the toddlers bond, while their parents flirt, and a relationship blossoms.

There is a kingdom in the middle of a forest. They are tormented by monsters. Most are just colorful animals but some are very beautiful people. There is only one girl monster left and she has killed her father and ran to the kingdom. She falls in love with one of the princes..

The kingdoms of light and dark have been fighting for centuries. They are fairies and elementals. Along the way they have forgotten that at one time the royals would feel drawn to each other. It's like love at first sight.

message 8: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments I like all of them but the 2nd one is my favourite

message 9: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yeah the second one is fun

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Oh well if you prefer another....

message 11: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments No it's totally fine

message 12: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Ok :) so you wanna be the girl?

message 13: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Sure I will :) I actually haven't been the girl for a while

message 14: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Well i don't mind if you want to be the guy. Most people just want to be the girl so i find it easier just to give it to the rather than fight or whatever

message 15: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments That's what I do! I actually have been wondering how to be the girl in this one.. So if you don't mind I would like to be a girl... We can do a different one where you are the girl if you would like too

message 16: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Lol we're such saints :)

Yeah thats fine. So carries?

message 17: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Haha we are :)

Yeah so are we doing doubles?

message 18: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I found it

message 19: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Thank you so much :)

We can do doubles if you want and pick another story line but i don't mind

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments No problem :)

I honestly don't care what we do..we can do another one if you would like too

message 21: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments :)

Why not?

message 22: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments :)

Alright just pick another one you would like to do :)

Sorry I was spending time with my family

message 23: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Could you elaborate on the last idea?

Its fine :)

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yes I can.

The elementals and Fairies hate each other for reasons that have long been forgotten. In the royal family there is something called the pull. But because the two kingdoms don't get along anymore people have forgotten that every third generation of royals has this upon meeting the fairy/ elemental they are supposed to be with. We would be the third generation and we would have them secretly meet somewhere and totally fall in love and that's all I've figured out so far

message 25: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Ooooooo i LOVE it!

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I like it too

message 27: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments So that one and number 2?

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments That's fine with me

message 29: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments So make carries. I'm not very detailed normally but feel free to be if you want to

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright I'm the same way a lot of the time I don't use pictures... Which one am I the girl for again I forget

message 31: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Number 2. So she works at the retirement home and in a will she is given a cruise around Europe with the lady's grandson.
Btw did you want them about 20?

And also is the girl the fairy or the supernatural?

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright and yes they should be around 20

Umm have them be the fairies and then one from the light kingdom and the other from the dark.

message 33: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments K

What? So she is a fairy from the light. And he is a supernatural from the dark?

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yes that's what I was trying to go for with that whole thing

message 35: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Ok sure.

I'll try an post them now but i think i'll fall asleep soon. If i do then i'll post tomorrow

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments That's totally fine I'm getting ready to leave my house so I will post mine when I get back home

message 37: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Ok sure. Night

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Good night sweet dreams

message 39: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments You too. When ever you go to bed

message 40: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments It will be when you wake up

message 41: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Well then Have a good day :)

message 42: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Thanks I will make my people in a little bit :)

message 43: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Name: Alec James
Personality: he is sweet and caring. Protective and loyal. He hates rules with a living passion. The rest tba
Appearance: tba
Side: dark
Power: ice

Name: Lillian James
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&...
History: She works at a nursing home part time and got really close to one of the older women there just before the woman died.

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I'm sorry it took me so long and that they kind of suck

message 45: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Sorry i didn't get time i'll try and make them today. Btw you can be the girl in one

message 46: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments It's totally fine take your time.. And I am the girl in one but hers is really short

message 47: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Name: Felicity Lay
Appearance: [image error]
Species: fairy
Side: light
Power: Light

Name: Luca Andry
Appearance:

message 48: by Asha (new)

Asha | 4360 comments Sorry it took so long

message 49: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments You are totally fine don't worry about it