One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Asha and Sandra

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Okay, what kind of rp should we do?

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments hey! um..... normally romance, fantasy, action, historical, paranormal... anything really and i'm always happy to try new things

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Oh... um.. Romance work? Straight or gay (males)?

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Oh... um.. Romance work? Straight or gay (males)?

message 5: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments straight please i'm not 100% comfortable with rping gay

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Yeah thats alright. I just wanted to check :p

Um... Age? And do you want to be the girl Or guy?

message 7: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments I normally play 16, 17 and 18 years. and girl if that's ok

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Yeah thats totally okay. Ill probably make the guy 18. Plot?

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Yeah thats totally okay. Ill probably make the guy 18. Plot?

message 11: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments well I have some ideas but I think they're pretty crap so do you have any

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Um... how about... The girl could be new to the school and the guy could be popular. They get stuck doing a project together and he tries to act all cool and what not. She dislikes him and as there friendship grows he changes into the kind caring person he is on the inside.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Um... how about... The girl could be new to the school and the guy could be popular. They get stuck doing a project together and he tries to act all cool and what not. She dislikes him and as there friendship grows he changes into the kind caring person he is on the inside.

message 14: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments yeah I like it. i'll make her now

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Okay :)

message 16: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments name: Imogen (Immy) Godfree
appearance:

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Name: Jonathan Blake
Appearance: (( cant post the pic but here is a link))
(But he doesn't smoke))

http://s2.favim.com/orig/37/cute-guy-...

message 18: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments yeah I like him :)

so want to start?

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments ((Sure))

Jonathan forgot to set his alarm for the morning and ended up running behind on getting to school. He had to quickly grab out a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans. Jonathan grabbed his bag and an Apple and ran out the door to his car driving to the school.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments ((Sure))

Jonathan forgot to set his alarm for the morning and ended up running behind on getting to school. He had to quickly grab out a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans. Jonathan grabbed his bag and an Apple and ran out the door to his car driving to the school.

message 21: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments Imogen sat in the office, waiting for the principle to finish a meeting so she could go in before starting her first day. what she had seen of the school so far wasn't partially impressive, the same as her last school.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan just got to school as the bell rang. He headed to his first hour which was English. He sat down in the back of the room next to a couple of his friends. Which he immediately started to talk to and joke around.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments ((Gtg, I have to wake up early and its like 1 am here. So ill answer in the morning ))

message 24: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments ((ok bye))

she mentally thanked the lord as a woman walked out of the principle's office and he called her in, she sat down in the chair and they started talking

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan once again wasn't paying any attention throughout class. He was passing them all but he never seemed to pay attention at all.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan once again wasn't paying any attention throughout class. He was passing them all but he never seemed to pay attention at all.

message 27: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments After about 20minutes Imogen walked in to the room where Jonathan was, telling the teacher that she was new

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan looked up at the front of the room for a second when she walked in. He looked at her for a moment thinkingn

message 29: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments The teacher told her to take a seat so she went and sat in the only spare seat towards the back of the class

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan watched her walk to the back of the room. He leaned over to her and whisper. "Hey, Don't get to attached to this teacher. He can be a complete A--hole." He smiled at hee then went back to his friends.

message 31: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments Imogen looked at him with a confused expression, not really sure what had just happened. Then she sighed and turned towards the front, she needed to catch up on what they had been doing

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan was too busy talking to his friends that he didnt here the teacher call on him the first time.

"Mr Blake! Please pay attention and answer number 15." Jonathan then turned around shrugged.

"Sorry Mr. Anderson but I have misplaced my homework so I was unable to do it. " Jonathan sat back in his chair. The teacher wrote him a detintion slip and put it on his desk. Jonathan frowned and mumbled to himself something no one could hear but him.

message 33: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments Immy rolled her eyes at the guy who had talked to her before. He was such a fake. She could tell it and she'd only been in the room for half a lesson.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan ran a hand through his hair and attempted to listen for the rest of class but kept getting distracted by other things.

message 35: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments The bell rang and she started to pack up her stuff, wondering where she had to go next

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan swung his bag over his shoulder and walked to his next class, which was History.

message 37: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments Imogen walked out into the hallway, not sure where to go. She saw a familiar face, the guy who had spoken to her, and ran up to him "um... Hey" she asked

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan stopped walking and looked her. "Hey." He said with a smile. And leaned up ah against the wall next to him.

message 39: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments "Um.... Sorry do you know where B7 is?" She asked, pointing to her timetable. She hated to ask but she knew she had no other choice

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments "Yeah. Actually I have that same class. " Jonathan stood up and started to walk. He looked back at her. "You coming newbie?" He asked her.

message 41: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments She followed him, a small smile spreading over her face "yeah coming" she told him

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan nodded and began to walk again. "Im Jonathan by the way." He said as he lightly punched one of his friends in the arm.

message 43: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments "Imogen" she told him, making sure she didn't get too close that he punched her

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 124 comments Jonathan nodded and kept walking until they reached the room. He walked inside and didnt say anything else to her. He went straight to talking with a friend.

message 45: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments She sighed and went up to the teacher telling him that she was new. She was assigned a seat and sat down, ready for class to start

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey its sandra but just on a different account))

message 47: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments ((Hey))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathan sat in the back of the room talking and glanced at her a couple of times.

message 49: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1127 comments As the lesson went on Immy felt the eyes of someone behind her. She didn't want to turn around but she was curious to know who it was

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathan wrote down a note to one of his friends and when the teachers wasn't looking he threw across the room, with a smirk. It was just asking about their plans for going to the ice cream shoppe later.

« previous 1