Silver Thorn Academy discussion

Places(Out of Town) > Nova's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

panda | 2867 comments Mod
Nova sat on her bedroom alone. She was lucky that Chris offered it to her. It was that far from the school. And Chase doesn't know where she is.

Queen of The Moon ((It's so cute))

Chase stood at the front door, with the key in his hand stairing at the door.

message 4: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

(Thank you.)

She took up a book to read. She could feel her heart breaking piece after piece.

Queen of The Moon ((Yup))

Chase sighed and stuck the key in the door and opened the door and looked around the small house.

message 6: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She didn't hear the door opening. She was to busy flipping the pages.

message 7: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

(I posted )

Queen of The Moon Chase walked in and looked around.

((Yeah I haven't been up.long and then started my day almost immediately))

message 9: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She walked downstairs looking at chase. Suddenly saddens washed over but anger also. "what the hell are you doing here."

message 10: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

(i see.)

Queen of The Moon "Um, well Chris gave me keys. I told him I needed to just get away and he handed me keys and gave me the address. I didn't know you were here" he assured her

message 12: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"I guess he did this on purpose then." She sighed. She walked back to her bedroom. "There is another bedroom just take it and leave me alone." She said bitterly.

Queen of The Moon "I can go" he told her

message 14: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"No he gave you a key that makes this house your too."

Queen of The Moon "Are you sure?" he asked

message 16: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"Yea." She shut her bedroom door and turn on the tv.

message 17: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

Queen of The Moon He glared at her closed door and walks to one of the empty rooms and sets his bag down and lays down on the bed and glared at the ceiling. Why on earth would Chris give him the key knowing she was here?

message 19: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She went to the piano. And started to sing 'empire' by shakira.

Queen of The Moon Chase listened to her play and it calmed him down a bit but not enough

message 21: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She played another song but it wasn't made from the other artist but her. "Did I mention love you..." She started to sing.

Queen of The Moon Chase closed his eyes and then got up and closed the bedroom door and put his ipod in, trying to drown her out.

message 23: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She went to her bed dreaming of chase, and she was in his arm.

Queen of The Moon Chase got up and wandered around the house looking at things. He thought that it was a nice place, cozy and pretty homey. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled out some stuff to cook for himself.

message 25: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"Chase..." She moaned out his name. "I love you...." She gave another moan.

Queen of The Moon Chase heard what she was saying simply becuase the kitchen was close to her room and becasue of his heightened hearing. "If you loved me you wouldn't have left me like that" he muttered to the cutting board as he angrily diced up some sundreid tomatoes.

message 27: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She wanted to be in his arms, but he deserve better so much better. She tried to drown him out of her mind. It's for the best.

Queen of The Moon Chase finished up cooking and sat down at the table and flipped the tv on, turning his ipod off

message 29: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

Nova woke up going down stairs and smiled smelling the delicious food. "The food smells amazing."

Queen of The Moon He glanced up at her. "Thanks" he said quietly and started eating again

message 31: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"Is there any more left?" She asked.

Queen of The Moon "Yeah there's plenty" he nodded

message 33: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She went to go get a plate serving herself some food. She took the plate and went to the living room thinking that he doesn't want her by him.

Queen of The Moon "I'm not going to bite you" Chase told her

message 35: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"I just thought you don't want to talk to me, since you're mad at me."

Queen of The Moon "The second one is half true and the first one isn't. Trust me if I really waas mad at you I wouldn't have said a word to you" he assured her.

message 37: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"Well I'm going to sit here still." She said watching the tv. She wanted him so bed but, it was better to keep his distance

Queen of The Moon He nodded and continued eating and watching the tv. He wanted to just reach out and hug her but he knew that it wouldn't change anything. She didn't want him, she was pretty clear on that when she just left the way she did.

message 39: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She switch the channel. in to game of thrones they were showing the love scene. She quickly changed it into another channel.

Queen of The Moon Chase couldn't help but feel awkward. It wasn't that he didn't like the show, what guy didn't like lots of people dying horrifically, it was that it had to be one of those scenes with her in the room.

message 41: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

Her cheeks were red. "I'm going to my room. I'm not hungry any more."

Queen of The Moon "Okay." was all he said.

message 43: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She went upstairs going into her bed room. "I need a shower."

Queen of The Moon He cleaned up the kitchen and then walked into his room and unpacked his bag into the dressers and closet. He heard the shower running and walked out to his car and got his other bags.

message 45: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

She washed her body thinking that her hands were chases. She moaned.

Queen of The Moon He walked back in and passing her door he heard her moan and nearly dropped his bags on the floor. He stood there for a moment, debating with himself until he finally continued walking to his room. "She doesn't want you" he told himself over and over again.

message 47: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"Chase...." She moaned. She couldn't snap out of it. She needed him so badly.

Queen of The Moon He gritted his teeth wondering why she was playing with him like this. He growled angrily and walked outside, slamming every door behind him.

message 49: by panda, The Pale Bat (new)

"She stopped quickly blushing. She wiped her self, wondering why did he slam the doors she followed him outside.

Queen of The Moon "Why are you following me Nova?" he asked angrily

« previous 1 3 4