Winged Beast Academy discussion

Acadmey > Pool

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Lead split the top of the water from flying so fast. She spraed the others in the pool by accident. Ahe aleays had so much fun there.

message 2: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Leaf laughed and pulled up, the water following her. It was easy to forget herself there. She spun and put her arms out and the water came back down like rain. Her hair got wet, but the water soon came off and it was perfect and dry.

message 3: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Leaf laughed again and came back down. She looked at all the wet kids who were now glaring at her. "You were wet anyway," she said, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. She was bored and there was nothing to do, so she jumped back in the pool. She smiled at the cool water on her brown hair and looked around at everyone. They were all having fun with their friends.

message 4: by goblin gender (last edited May 10, 2014 10:37AM) (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Lead smiled and turned into tuem. "Hello!" She said back in their voices. She didnt like freaking people out, but they had turned into her first. I sound like a pouty little kid, she thought.

message 5: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Leaf smiled and turned back into her normal self. "Hello."

message 6: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Leaf nodded. "I am nothing close to a goddess," she said even though it wasnt true.

message 7: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "I am not aware of any god powers," she lied.