ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ˢᵉᵐᶤᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Montgomery, Alabama

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 53 comments Mod
Montgomery fell near the end of the first month of the Apocalypse due to it's smaller size of a metro area.

All RP rules apply

RP may Begin.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby walked on a highway, with her Remington in hand at her side. She wondered where she was. She had just picked a road and started walking. She had been on her own for a while and she wondered if anyone was still alive. As far as she knew she was the only one left.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((If someone from my group wants to meet here they can.))

message 4: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

((Because I'm lazy, I'll RP :) My BIOS are gonna go up soon, so I'll begin rping))

((Uh... How do you want my charrie to join? I'm keeping it a surprise.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Any way you want to really. Ruby is open for anything... oh! I am too :P))

message 6: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

((Okay! My charrie is gonna be in your group :) So be prepared for some sort of anti-climatic entering XD))

The sound of a car would be heard down the road, it's engine running clean and smooth. Ahead, a Challenger would be speeding down the abandoned roads, having to have the presence of Dr. Cabe B. Albright.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby's head cleared, from whatever kind of thoughts peered through her head. Her eyes focused on the car advancing towards her. People! She thought to herself,Don't just stand there Ruby! Her own voice told her. "Hey!" She screamed. She raised her remington and waved the car down.

message 8: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

Dr. Cabe, the driver, slammed on the breaks to see a girl in the road. After about a few hundred miles, it was great to see a living soul! The Car would skid to a halt then swivel to the side. As if Cabe had intended to, The car would stop right next to Ruby on her left hand side, which The dimmed window would roll down. Cabe leaned over to look thru the window. "Oh thank the heavens, A livin' soul!" The Man, about 47 recalls. "Please don't tell me you're infected!"

From Ruby's Point of View, Cabe appearance was hard to make out, due to the lack of light in the car.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughed and walked to the other side of the car. She was going to play it off as she was an innocent young girl. She open the door and sat down. "Thank you sir." She smiled an then held the Remington to his stomach. "Now it's time to see if I can trust you or not."

message 10: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

The man would end up being noble prize winning doctor Dr. Cabe B. Albright, a man who'd made medical advancements over the last 10 years. Cabe eyes widened in surprise. "I-Excuse me? Did I do something wrong to offend you?" He asked. How this new world changes people. he thought. Why can't anyone just act decent and be nice?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby only laughed at his worried state. "You heard me old man. I'm happy I'm not alone but I'm not stupid. I want your name and occupation before the apocalypse. Anything that compels me not to shoot you now." She locked a her gun back, waiting for the man to open up.

message 12: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

"Uh, Dr. Cabe B. Albright. A Doctor before the apocalypse. I-" Cabe stopped, he looking at this young girl. Should have known, looks can be so deceiving...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby jabbed the shotgun deeper into the man's side. "Did I tell you to stop?" What the man didn't know was that she was bleeding from her side. She knew that she was a gonner and now she had a fighting chance. She was going into a building and, she fell onto some glass, and a big shard cut into her side.

message 14: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

Looking to see that Blood was drenching the passenger side car seat, he noticed the wound on Ruby's side. "I can help that wound." Cabe says, acknowledging the wound. If you remove the gun, I can help."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby's jaw tightened, and her palm gripped the gun tighter. "How am I supposed to trust you? We just met." Her head started to spin. She quickly regained herself, and started to talk again. "As you can see... I don't trust very easily."

message 16: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

"Before the apocalypse, I was a trustful man." Cabe says, looking at Ruby. "A trusty doctor who hated violence. And I always helped others, no matter the situation. If you would let me, I can still be that kind of person." And I'll always be that way. Cabe thought the last part to himself.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 13 comments ((can I join in?))

message 18: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "((can I join in?))"

((Sure :) I'm sure you're aware of what's happening?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby thought it over for a few minutes and lowered the Remington. "You better not be screwing with me doc." She muttered and leaned back in the seat. She lifted her shirt up to wear he could see the wound. She winced and let him examine it.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 13 comments ((of course!))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 13 comments Alexandra was walking next to the road, in the ditch. She had a shotgun slung over her shoulder, and a crossbow held tightly in her right hand. She was on the move, and needed to stay that way.

message 22: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "((of course!))"

((Okay :) You can Hop into the RP after my post ;) ))

Seeing that the wound was a form of shrapnel wound origins, he grabs something from the back seats, which looks like a towel. "Here, put this on the wound to reduce the bleeding. Make sure you put pressure on it." Cabe explains, then reaches over Ruby to close the door for her. "There was a house down the road, and I'm gonna have to remove the glass there." He explains. Changing gears to drive, he pushes the gas on the car and lets it fly down the road.

A Few Minutes later...

Cabe would stop the car infront of a house, which was surrounded by an electrical gate. Getting out first, he ran around the car to open the passangerside door for Ruby. "Can you walk to the gate entrance? I found the key earlier."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I ... think so." She breath weakly. She stepped out of the car and stumbled. She fell face first into the ground. She cursed under her breath and tried to pick herself up.

message 24: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

Not hesitating, Cabe nealt down and picked Ruby up. Cabe was taller than expected, about 6'5. The doctor would then rush to the gate and reach into his pocket with his open hand, revealing a key. He would then Rush threw the entrance and close the gate behind himself. He then stopped forgetting something. "Oh!" Switching to a different key, he would press the lock button on the car key, which locks the challenger's doors. That's better...

He would then rush to the house's front doors.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 13 comments Alexandra continued her way down the road, being mindful of how much sound she created, for obvious reasons. Suddenly, her eyes landed on a beautiful car. She'd always admired nice workmanship, especially when it came to vehicles of transportation

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby put her arm around the mans neck, helping her to the house. "Yes because someone is going to steal your car." She smiled weakly and then felt her body weaken. "Can we hurry please?" She said as more of a demand.

message 27: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

With a nod, Cabe opened the door to he house and hurried to the nearest surface; a table. Laying Ruby on the table "I need to get my medical kit from the car" he states, Then rushes back threw the open door. opening he gate, Cave hopped into his challenger and opened the real entrance for cars. As he drive the car into the lawn, the electrical gate closed behind him and his car. Grabbing his medical kit from the back, he hurries back to the house.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby groaned and pressed the rag harder onto her stomach. She felt the blood soak through her fingers. She was weak and oh, did she hate the feeling.

message 29: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

Rushing to the table, Cabe emptied of his bag upon the kitchen counter. then revealing some bandages, gauze, and surgical tools. Turning around, he looked at Ruby. "You might want to grip the table, this might hurt." He says truthfully.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby almost laughed on the operating table. "You wouldn't be surprised about how many times I've heard that." With that said she did as told and closed her eyes.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 13 comments Alexandra rolled her eyes as the man disappeared behind the fence. This was why she strayed away from groups. Tjey were far too reliant on things that were common before the walkers came. Gas wouldn't last forevwr, neither would electricity . She'd like to see them survive without the comfort of either.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bomb?))

message 33: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

((Sorry D: ))

Cabe took to work as he began overlooking he wound. "The wound pierced through the skin, but nothing important." He days, then grabbing the knife with some plyers. "It's only gonna pinch." Cabe pulled upward, allowing the glass to withdrawl from the skin.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby let out a loud scream. Just because that he said it shouldn't hurt that bad, didn't mean it wouldn't. Surprisingly Ruby never got a knife to the stomach in her lie of work. Her fingers gripped the table for support.

message 35: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

He glass shards came out with a jolt, which Cabe placed on a nearby surface. Grabbing a needle, thread and towel, he pressed the towel against Ruby's stomach.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby could feel the blood drip down the sides of her stomach and onto the table. She felt a head rush and could barley feel the towel on her stomach.

message 37: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

Removing the towel, Cabe started threading the wound up together.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doc, why are you here?" She asked curiously. She needed something to make her forget about the pain.

message 39: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Ƭнє Ƈяαzу Ɓαѕтαяɗ Ƴσυ SнσυƖɗ Hανє ƘιƖƖєɗ Ɯнєη уσυ Hαɗ тнє Ƈнαηcє (new)

"I came here after my wife fell ill, my divorced wife actually. I came to the hospital and she told me to leave for New York. When I came back to my house, which is where you are right now, I got the memo that a Zombie Apocalypse started up." Cabe explained.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just like that, no warning or anything like that." She winced from pain, as it shot through her unexpectedly.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ˢᵉᵐᶤᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread