City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) City of Heavenly Fire discussion

what's going to happen?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Ok sooooooo you people should know that City of Heavenly Fire comes out soon!!!!!!!!!! YAY! So I have made a place to share your thoughts and ideas on what is going to happen. I guess I'll start. I think that they are going to meet Tessa from The Infernal Devices. Anybody else?........ Well if not completely ignore this comment and make some new ones!!!!!! Deal? OK GO

Niamh Isabella wrote: "Ok sooooooo you people should know that City of Heavenly Fire comes out soon!!!!!!!!!! YAY! So I have made a place to share your thoughts and ideas on what is going to happen. I guess I'll start. I..."

I think they are too. I think Tessa and Jem will appear in City of Heavenly Fire, It would make a lot of sense since there is a war coming and obviously they're going to fight in the war and Tessa was always been friendly with the Fairchilds I think she'll know Jocelyn from before her Circle days with Valentine or something like that. I think Tessa could maybe train Jace or Clary to kill Jonathon by Changing into Jonathon. I don't have a clue how Jace is going to react to Tessa maybe they will look alike since Tessa is his (Don't know how many Greats) Grandmother??? And there's so many more questions. Will Simon become Tessa and Magnus's friend as well since they are all immortal? or will Tessa, Magnus and Simon find a way to become fully human? or maybe Jem, Alec and Isabelle will become immortal??? I really don't know but I cant wait to find out!!!