Winged Beast Academy discussion

Acadmey > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber walked into the hallway. She looks up and sees a girl. She looked totally lost. Amber comes to her quickly.
"Need any help?" She asks.

message 2: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber looked at the girl.
"Oh! I know you. Remember I'm Amber." Se says smiling. Then she looks up.
"Yeah I'll take you there. How're it's on the other side of the school." She say.

message 3: by Chaney (new)

Chaney "A couple months actually." She says walking along side her. She holds her books as well.

message 4: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber jogs through the hallway laughing. She tries to dodge around the people as if it was a game. She finally misses and runs straight into someone.

message 5: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments "Woah! Watch where your running." Matt says kinda laughing.

message 6: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber looks up quickly.
""Oops! Sorry, I didn't meant to. You know I was just running around and playing games---oh I should shut up." Amber says. SHe blushes slightly.
"Sorry." She repeats.

message 7: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments "It's fine. I don't get angry easily. And can I join in on the games?" Matt asks smiling. "Oh I'm Matt. Matt smith." Matt says.

message 8: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber smiles and extends her hand.
"Amber Stones. It's nice to meet you." She says with a polite smile. However a blush was still on her cheeks from running into somebody. So good for first impressions.

message 9: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments Matt shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you to!"

message 10: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber smiles. Well at least she could try to get a friend out of this. She remembered hat her parents told her before she came here.
"Well are you new here?" She asks.

message 11: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments "Yeah. This is my first day." Matt says. "How about you?"

message 12: by Chaney (new)

Chaney "Been here for a few months. But welcome." Amber says kindly.

message 13: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments "Thanks!" Matt says. (Btw he has a British accent.)

message 14: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) ((May I join? An rp with Matt Smith is too cool.))

message 15: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments (Ok. What do you mean so cool? Do you know who Matt smith is?)

message 16: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber's smiled widened at his accent.
"I'm already jealous of your accent." She admits. She laughs to herself.
((No problem))

message 17: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) ((Yes. Actor of the 11th doctor! My favorite doctor also.))

Moon's form flickered like moonlight as she ran through the halls. Her black hair spread out behind her.

message 18: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments "Really? People normally laugh at my accent." Matt laughs to himself.

message 19: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments Elizibeth wrote: "((Yes. Actor of the 11th doctor! My favorite doctor also.))

Moon's form flickered like moonlight as she ran through the halls. Her black hair spread out behind her."

(He is also a producer! And my fave doctor to! LONG LIVE THE WHOVIANS!)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alwxandra made her way quietly down the hall, her red hairdrawing enough attentiom that she felf the need to be quiet and toherself

message 21: by Chaney (new)

Chaney "Well I see no reason I laugh." Amber replies. She turns and sees a girl running by. She smiles slightly and waves to her. Maybe she could talk to this girl as well.

message 22: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Moon's form disappeared for a second then reappeared. She gave the girl a small smile.

message 23: by Matt Jones (last edited May 06, 2014 06:01PM) (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments "I am the only boy in the area. Again." Matt smiles.

message 24: by Chaney (new)

Chaney "Shouldn't you be enjoying it though?" Amber jokes. Then she turns to the other girls. She would be happy to make more friends. As her father told her to do. So she waved to the other girl.
"Hello." She says.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alexandra kept her head down as she walked quickly, untilshe walked smack dab into a guys back, falling onto the floor

message 26: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Hello." Her accent accent slightly showed. It was often British, but sometimes turned more Irish.

message 27: by Matt Jones (last edited May 06, 2014 06:05PM) (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments Crystal wrote: ""Shouldn't you be enjoying it though?" Amber jokes. Then she turns to the other girls. She would be happy to make more friends. As her father told her to do. So she waved to the other girl.
"Hello." She says.

"It is pretty awesome." He laughs quietly and snorts a little. "Dang! Well now you know I snort when I laugh." He smiles revealing his braces.

message 28: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber saw the girl fall.
"Oops!" She says. Then she goes around max and helps the girl up.
"I did the same thug." SHe says.

message 29: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "Alexandra kept her head down as she walked quickly, untilshe walked smack dab into a guys back, falling onto the floor"

"Again I was walked into. Hello!" Matt says.

message 30: by Chaney (new)

Chaney ((Oops! I mean thing*))

message 31: by goblin gender (last edited May 06, 2014 06:14PM) (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Moon watched the girls and the one boy and stayed quiet. She was quiet in general and didn't often talk to others.

message 32: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments Elizibeth wrote: "Moon watched the girls and stayed quiet. She was quiet in general and didn't often talk to others."

(You forgot the boy...)

message 33: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) ((Better?))

message 34: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments (Yes. Yes it is.)

message 35: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber looked to one I the girls. She smiled.
"Hello I'm Amber." She says.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Hey um sorry", Alexandra whispered, her cheeks as red as her hair with embarrassment, some of her scales coming through slightly

message 37: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) ((I'm sorry...))

message 38: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments "It's fine. I'm Matt. Matt smith." (The way I greet people: I'm Matt. Matt Jones.)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Nice to meet you" Alexandra replied with a small dip of her head, "my name is Alexandra"

message 40: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber smiled kindly.
"It's alright." She says. Amber shifts so her books wouldn't fall from her grasp.

message 41: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments Matts wings appear. " dang it."

message 42: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Moon had on a small smile. Her moon pale wings were folded behind her back.

message 43: by Chaney (new)

Chaney Amber looked at everyone's wings. She looked at her back to make sure hers weren't out. She felt relieved when they weren't.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alexandra blinked, the scalws shifting back beneath her skin. They always seemed to appeae in relation to her emotions and it drove her bonkers

message 45: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "What time is it?" Moon asked herself. She thought about it a little and soon decided that she had a little time before class. "I can't skip a class," she muttered to herself, "Why should I be surprised? I can't even lie."

message 46: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) ((I gtg))

message 47: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) ((Are we going to continue?))

message 48: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments (Let's continue! But idk what to say.)

message 49: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) ((I often just type and don't have ideas... :P))

message 50: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 30 comments Matt runs around for no reason.

« previous 1 3