BOOKBUSTERS | BookClub discussion

WE'RE NOW A BOOKCLUB!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (LovingDemBooks) (last edited May 10, 2014 08:18PM) (new)

Grace (LovingDemBooks) Z. (grayczhuang) | 151 comments Mod
Yes! This readalong, is now a year-round readalong doing bookclub! That means, each month, the moderators of this group and bookclub, will pick a book in our "genre" wheel.

Genres on our calendar:
Contemporary
Paranormal
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Drama
Mystery
Historical Fiction

These are are all general genres, so that way we have more wiggle room to choose books!

Most of you know, that the contemporary novel that BookBusters chose, is To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han!

We are very excited to read this book! Readalong and liveshow details will be on our main group page.

ATTENTION ALL BOOKTUBERS!! If you would like to be a part of this bookclub, please contact moderators Grace or Allison via goodreads message!

message 2: by Juhina (new)

Juhina i don't see dystopian on that list! *gasp* there seems to be post/pre- apocalyptic but that's different. Excited to see the upcoming readlaong titles!

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddiekinz121) | 16 comments Mod
Juhina wrote: "i don't see dystopian on that list! *gasp* there seems to be post/pre- apocalyptic but that's different. Excited to see the upcoming readlaong titles!"

I think we may add dystopian (I'll talk to Grace and Allison because I LOVE dystopian)

Juhina wrote: "i don't see dystopian on that list! *gasp* there seems to be post/pre- apocalyptic but that's different. Excited to see the upcoming readlaong titles!"

We add them on as we go!

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 6 comments Mystery books

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I have a question. When does the suggestion topic for next month go up?

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) wrote: "I have a question. When does the suggestion topic for next month go up?"

We have special months where we read books from authors that have contacted us. If you look on our group home page, next month's book will be listed there.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Oh ok. Thanks