YOUNG ADULT BOOKWORMS ツ discussion

The Lorien Legacies > The Lorien Legacies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 4 comments These books were astonishing, and very we'll written. The book had a lot of action some love and a little bit of comedy by some of the characters. I can't wait until the next book "The Revenge of Seven"!!!

message 2: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 7 comments I agree these books were amazing.It had everything I look forward to in a book and I can't wait to read the next book.

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Blackburn | 1 comments I feel like these books were very underrated. I have only read the first and second book. I will say they should have kept making the movies. The movie was amazing!

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments I have just started the first one and it's very interesting and well written.

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna | 56 comments I LOVE this series the next book is coming out in August and I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by brit (new)

brit | 6 comments Oh my gosh!! I totally agree!
I am very eager to get my hands on the next book in August. These books defiantly kept my attention, though so rough spots, Especially since the author didn't necessary clarify who was talking during the chapters the author just changed the font which got difficult at some times.
The last book has an EXTREMELY large cliff hanger so I encourage if you haven't read it to wait until its even closer to August because I've been waiting 7 months now for the next book!!
And questions to any super fans,
Do you like Four & Six more or,
Four and Sarah??!!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments What is the next one after I am Number Four?

message 8: by brit (new)

brit | 6 comments I am number 4, The power of 6, The rise of 9, The fall of 5
In that order (:

message 9: by Samuel (new)

Samuel C | 13 comments you forgot revenge of 7

message 10: by brit (new)

brit | 6 comments Well that hasn't come out yet :P I was just listing all the ones that are published. (: An there's the I am number 4 side books like Six's Legacy and the Forgotten ones if you like extra details. I would read those after the rise of 9 though, because that worked pretty well for me.

message 11: by Samuel (new)

Samuel C | 13 comments well yea...

message 12: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

Sikhandi Thiagarajah | 491 comments Mod
Apparently the next one is coming out in august ??? Tell me its true..

message 13: by Samuel (new)

Samuel C | 13 comments its true

message 14: by brit (new)

brit | 6 comments I can't wait!!! I hate cliff hangers!!! xC

message 15: by Samuel (new)

Samuel C | 13 comments its been so long I might have to reread part of the last one

message 16: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

I agree man .. Sad how some people don't like it.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments I still need to read the rest of the series. Sadly

message 18: by brit (new)

brit | 6 comments Oh goodnesssssssss it's really good :)!! You need to finish XD

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma | 421 comments I've only read I am number four

message 20: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

They arent making one of that apparently :/

message 21: by Bea (new)

Bea (aurrorbea) | 6 comments I just finished the Revenge of Seven! Ughhhh THAT CLIFF HANGER AT THE END... WHAT TYPE OF AN ENDING DID THEY GIVE US!?!?!

message 22: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

Omg omg you read it?!? I need details!! Im waiting for that book so much.

message 23: by Jehan (new)

Jehan | 18 comments SPOILERS

Guys I'm still mad that Eight didn't get resurrected fully
Why do humans get Legacies?
Why is Earth the new Lorien?
And why is Five still alive?!

message 24: by Sejal (last edited Sep 05, 2014 04:44AM) (new)

Sejal (dlilmonster) | 9 comments OMG I just finished book 5 a minute ago!!
(view spoiler) Revenge of Six includes John's (Four's) POV , Sixs POV and Ella (Ten's )POV.

message 25: by Sejal (new)

Sejal (dlilmonster) | 9 comments (view spoiler)
The Lorien were kickass as always in this one!!!

message 26: by Sejal (new)

Sejal (dlilmonster) | 9 comments It's not so bad as far as Cliffhangers go...
I've had worse ...

message 27: by Sejal (last edited Sep 05, 2014 04:45AM) (new)

Sejal (dlilmonster) | 9 comments John's visions really scared me in The Fall Of Five but I'm glad that Ella's still staying strong <3

And (view spoiler)

message 28: by Bea (new)

Bea (aurrorbea) | 6 comments I totally agree with you Jehan! I totally believed that Eight was going to be resurrected! It was a huge disappointment for me! I mean, poor Marina! I guess the ending (where Sam got telekinesis) meant that humans did get Legacies. I have a hunch that Five will join the other Garde and would help defeat Setrakus Ra, and that Ella will be broken free from Setrakus Ra's charm. Do you guys ship John and Six or John and Sarah?

message 29: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

John and six . Sarah is too soppy

message 30: by Jehan (new)

Jehan | 18 comments Hey guys just for no reason here are some options for the next title :) some of them have come from the Lorien legacies wikia and some from me!!

We Stand As One
The Legacy of Ten
The Destiny of Ten
Power in Numbers
The Strength of Numbers
Revenge of the Fallen (lol)
The Return of the Fallen
Th Return of Lorien
The Return to Lorien
The Return of Eight (unlikely :()
The Tenth Elder
The Sacrifice for Ten
Avenge the Ten
I Am Number Ten
The Last One Standing
The Final Stand
The Fight for Lorien
The Fight for Ten
I Am the Tenth
This Is What We Fight For
I Am Pittacus Lore

Sorry for the long list guys ;) !!

message 31: by Anna (new)

Anna | 56 comments I so agree with you guys in hoping that eight gets resurrected im disappointed that it didn't happen *sigh*. I wonder if all the humans get powers or only those that are deemed worthy of them. What do you guys think

message 32: by Jehan (new)

Jehan | 18 comments I guess if Pittacus Lore was going to kill a Garde off it would of had to be Eight, because Four, Seven/Marina and Six were narrators, Nine was too much of an important character, Ella is a narrator and a mystery still and Five they only just found so killing five off would be pretty stupid. Plus all of the other Garde are narrators of either the main series or the lost files (eight wasn't)

But I still hope he gets resurrected he's my favourite character!!!

message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna | 56 comments true that but still it was eight, he might not be my favourite but i still liked him.I don't think he will get resurrected though that kiss was a goodbye

message 34: by Anna (new)

Anna | 56 comments tHeresa you really need to read this you're missing out on an amazing series, i haven't seen you in some time men *sigh* no one to discuss books with

message 35: by Sikhandi, Founder (new)

I have read every one of the books except the new one . I told you this? Eight was my favourite :/

message 36: by Trey (new)

Trey | 5 comments I want to read the new one so bad that my teeth hurt!!!!

message 37: by Ted (new)

Ted Jay | 3 comments yep its all cool and awesome but after a while reading other books i found it hard to read the latest book cause its get dull sometimes. but i'll try to finish it. hope its gonna be fun :)

message 38: by Trey (new)

Trey | 5 comments Reading the new one right now! Its like OMG

message 39: by Kinza (new)

Kinza Khan | 22 comments plz tell us what happend in the end

message 40: by Claudia (new)

Claudia | 1 comments I have to admit I thought the series was really weird and didn't think I would get into it but once I started I couldn't really stop now nearly finished the revenge of seven and just found out a 6 and 7th books are coming out which is really exciting and I have to thank my friend for making me read the first book and now I love them all

message 41: by Samuel (new)

Samuel C | 13 comments there's going to be a six and seven? I thought after revenge of seven there would be one more and that would end it. there really drawing this one out.

message 42: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 75 comments Is there a fandom name for this series?

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel Just finished reading all the available books from the series and just loved them!!!really can't wait for the last one to come out!!! September right?

message 44: by clarizza (new)

clarizza fray (azziralc21) | 5 comments ^_^

★MC's Corner★ (gleekidmc) | 1 comments OE OF THE BEST SERIES I'VE READ! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!

message 46: by Malisa (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 198 comments I'm so excited for the next book! And it's gonna be 7 books long! So 2 more to go! Love this series! :)

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess (flashby) | 1 comments I'm reading the Fate of Ten right now and it's amazing and I can not wait for the last one. I LOVE THIS SERIES!

message 48: by Bless (last edited Oct 09, 2015 01:10PM) (new)

Bless (pointbeemo) | 10 comments I want to read the Fate of Ten so, so badly. This is my favorite series hands down!
But I've heard a rumour going around. (view spoiler)

Why does Pittacus Lore keep doing this to us?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rereading!! I never finished the series because the newest book wasn't out, soooo im rereading!! My fav series ever. The way he writes is amazing!! Makes you believe in Lorien...

message 50: by Bless (new)

Bless (pointbeemo) | 10 comments Christine wrote: "Rereading!! I never finished the series because the newest book wasn't out, soooo im rereading!! My fav series ever. The way he writes is amazing!! Makes you believe in Lorien..."

I am up to date on this series (finally) and so excited for the last book!

« previous 1