GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Fire At Dawn (The Trials of the Clans #1)
This topic is about Fire At Dawn
Self Publishing > Seeking reviews for a different fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ed Ireland (edireland) | 17 comments The country of Dagor is under attack from an enemy that has festered and boiled for years. King Verimas sends his son for the only help he knows to be capable of defeating this evil, the legendary warrior Hellion and his clans.
But their enemy holds an edge. She knows a dark secret Hellion has kept within him and she plans on releasing it. It could cost the warrior everything he holds dear, his family, his clans and his love.
Fire At Dawn is a good, old-fashioned tale of good vs. evil, where honor can do more than might. It's the first of a trilogy and the second book is almost due for release. I'd like to get some reviews and generate some interest. Just ask and I'll be happy to send out a coupon for a free copy.
Thanks,
Ed Ireland

C.p. Bialois (cpbialois) | 6 comments I currently have four other books to read so I probably won't get a review posted until mid June. If this fits in with your time frame, I'll happily review it for you. :)

message 3: by Ed (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ed Ireland (edireland) | 17 comments Fantastic...I'm in no hurry. Where can I send the coupon?

C.p. Bialois (cpbialois) | 6 comments Very cool. You can send it to my email, cpbialois@gmail.com. When I'm finished I'll have it posted on my blog, amazon, and goodreads for you. :)

message 5: by Ed (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ed Ireland (edireland) | 17 comments Wow...sounds very good to me....thanks :-)