Sunday Sunday discussion

Sunday Has Been Republished!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaia (new)

Kaia Bennett Thank you so much for all the great reviews, for searching for 'Sunday', for reading it, for everything. Sunday is now available at Amazon and Smashwords. I hope you enjoy and spread the word in case I wasn't able to reach everyone that asked all these years. Thanks again! :)

Kaia B.

Nikki thanks kaia! just rebought sunday and the new cover looks fantastic. can't wait to reread. it remains one of the best stories i've ever read!

Anino Hi Kaia, the writing was excellent! Please consider writing more great stories, because you've definitely got the goods

message 4: by Kaia (new)

Kaia Bennett Kaia wrote: "Thank you so much for all the great reviews, for searching for 'Sunday', for reading it, for everything. Sunday is now available at Amazon and Smashwords. I hope you enjoy and spread the word in ca..."

Thanks Nik! So awesome of you to rebuy! I feel so blessed that you guys have been supportive of the relaunch. Just...thank you! :)

message 5: by Kaia (new)

Kaia Bennett Nik wrote: "thanks kaia! just rebought sunday and the new cover looks fantastic. can't wait to reread. it remains one of the best stories i've ever read!"

Thank you Anino!! I'm working right now on editing the first book in my 'Loose Ends' series and I'm thoroughly in love with writing again. There's at least two new stories after that in the queue. lol. I hope you like my future work too and thank you so much for reading!

LastBreath I'm working right now on editing the first book in my 'Loose Ends' series...

Are you kidding me right now?! (doing crazy dance in my head so the *cough* Boss *cough* doesn't come in the office) Gabriel and Nicole are two of my favourite fictional characters of all time. And I now have a chance to immortalize it in my Kindle. Mama is so a happy girl at the moment :)

message 7: by Kaia (new)

Kaia Bennett LastBreath wrote: "I'm working right now on editing the first book in my 'Loose Ends' series...

Are you kidding me right now?! (doing crazy dance in my head so the *cough* Boss *cough* doesn't come in the office) Ga..."

Lol! So glad to hear it! Working on making it Kindle ready and I'm so happy to hear you love Nicole and Gabriel's story. Doing a little dance myself at how wonderful you all have been!

Nikki Kaia wrote: "LastBreath wrote: "I'm working right now on editing the first book in my 'Loose Ends' series...

Are you kidding me right now?! (doing crazy dance in my head so the *cough* Boss *cough* doesn't com..."

wait...hold up...WHAT?! loose ends too! am so excited to hear! now i'm dancing too!!!

message 9: by Kaia (new)

Kaia Bennett Nik wrote: "Kaia wrote: "LastBreath wrote: "I'm working right now on editing the first book in my 'Loose Ends' series...

Are you kidding me right now?! (doing crazy dance in my head so the *cough* Boss *cough..."

Haha! Aww, thank you! And yes, it's true. I'm totally inspired and having a blast working on the beginning. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. :)