dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
I liked her

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Spoilers ;)

message 3: by grace (new)

grace I don't like her. Sorry people that do!

message 4: by grace (new)

grace I don't like her. sorry people that do!

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
I kind of do, kind of don't...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know what to think of her!

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
Season 7 got me to like her more

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I must marathon this weekend now!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited May 18, 2014 12:46PM) (new)

I really like River Song because she is mysterious and you never know when she is in the doctor's timeline when you meet her. I was really sad when she died because I watched that episode after I knew who she was and everything.

Jαe{Tħe Cøиšυłтıиg Tıмe Hυитeя} | 22 comments I know!!!! And the DW prducers r talking about bringing her back. I DONT WANT THEM TO!!!!!!! I mean 11 was her Doctor not 12. Ugh

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 47 comments Can't Love her enough. The entire meeting the Doctor in opposite time order was fantastic (pardon the in series reference). It also made one wonder every time she popped up if it was going to be the last time we see her (well her "first" from her point of view)

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
That's what really makes me love her character

message 13: by Elisa (new)

Elisa | 119 comments But she said she met different regenerations from the Doctor!! So it would just be logical if she would come back. And Alex Kingston is just 5 years younger than Peter Capaldi, but almost 20 years older than Matt Smith... She would be much better with the 12th Doctor!

message 14: by Ella (new)

Ella Hello sweetie!

message 15: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. O' Leary (MrsOLearysayswoaf) | 15 comments Words cannot even describe how much I love River! She has this totally daredevil thing that none of the other companions had. She didn't always need the Doctor to help her when she had problems- she could handle it.

message 16: by Elisa (new)

Elisa | 119 comments And she can fly the TARDIS better!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Silence in the Library was so sad!

message 18: by CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (last edited Aug 21, 2014 06:50AM) (new)

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 47 comments ϟΩBlazingfire Loves Lionblaze, Grace loves Leo Valdez. And I'm both Blazingfire and GraceΩϟ wrote: "I don't like her. sorry people that do!"

I'm sort of the same way with Donna Noble, but I love River.

message 19: by Clara (new)

Clara Quinn (VenessaTyler) | 6 comments didn't like her as wife