Book Sanctuary discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
★ Series ★ > The Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheyenne This is a pretty popular series. I haven't read Mockingjay yet, I'm waiting to Buddy-Read it with someone who just started the series, but I've really liked it so far. I'm also a fan of the movie. I haven't watched Catching Fire yet. I want to though.

What about you guys?

message 2: by Airi, Admin (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
._. I feel bad. I haven't read the books it's on my to-read list tho. I seen part of the 1st movie but ... I kinda got annoyed with peeta I think because he liked the attention way too much.

Cheyenne Don't feel bad. I haven't read a lot of the big current books, like the Divergent series. I'm always last! T.T Movie wise/Fanfiction wise I flip-flop on liking Peeta. Sometimes he's ok and sometime just no. In the movie though, the way his hair was styled made him look like a kid to me for some reason. It's not his look. You read THG fics?

message 4: by Airi, Admin (new)

Same here I'm behind on alot of series. nope I read divergent tho :D XD.

Cheyenne It was good right? The majority thinks it's good. Is the movie out yet? They've been making a lot of book movies this year. Divergent, Beautiful Creatures, Mortal instrument, Ender's Game, Catching Fire, and aren't they doing Maze Runner too?

message 6: by Airi, Admin (new)

I loved the books alot. Alot of people loved the movie too but I went into it with way too much hope >.> and that wasn't a good idea. They changed a bunch of stuff. Yeah and there is The Giver and the one I wanna see The Fault in Ours Stars. That is a good book too.

Cheyenne Yeah. High expectations is a joy killer for sure. Everybody loves The Fault In Our Stars too. I feel weird because I honestly have no inclination to read it other then everybody seems to be reading and loving it.

message 8: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I haven't read the books yet but the movies both of them are awesome amd theres gonna be another one

Cheyenne Yeah, they're gonna do Mockingjay in two movie parts like they did with Breaking Dawn.

message 10: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments I really hate the T.T

Cheyenne The two movie parts or Breaking Dawn? or the T.T emoticon?

message 12: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Sorry auto correct stuck again xp i mean having two part movies!! I hate that!