Who's Next? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador sighed as he held his hands to London's eyes, smiling as they stepped onto the sandy beach. "You ready?" he asked, his hands still over the blonde's eyes.

message 2: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

NishaC | 439 comments Mod
london smiled and nodded anxiously. "Yes." he replied.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and pulled his hands away, "Wala!" he chuckled as he ran onto the beach and sat down on the sand, sighing in content.

message 4: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London's eyes widened. "Wow~!" He said, looking around the beach. "It's much more different than what I had in mine." London added, chuckling. He pushed his glasses up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He smiled and buried his knees in the sand, "I know right?" he whispered.

message 6: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London looked out to the ocean. "It's just so...Wow! I have no words." London said. He sat down beside Salvador and felt the sand. "It's so warm." He said.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador was surprised when he heard a mariachi band on the distance. He smiled and sat up, taking London's hand and running towards it.

message 8: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London's heart beat went faster when Salvador took his hand. "W-where are we going?" He asked.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador stopped when he caught sight of bon fire. He smiled and sighed as the smell of Spanish food and liquor flooded his senses.

message 10: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London looked around. He smelt the air. "What's that amazing smell?" He asked with a smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He smiled and grabbed his hand once more, pulling him towards the bon fire and smiling as he sat down, "Oi pessoal! Importa-se se nós nos unimos?" he asked. They turned around and handed him two drinks, one for himself and one for London, "Have you ever had tequila before?" he asked as he sipped it.

message 12: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London shook his head. "No." He took the tequila and smelt it. He was slightly worried about what it would taste like, but he took a sip. He shivered as the taste flooded his taste buds. London coughed, but took another sip. "Nice taste." He said.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "It's strong so don't drink to much or you'll get drunk" he said as he sat down on the lawn chair directed towards the sea. He gestured to the one next to him for London.

<< I can't imagine London drunk... >>

message 14: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((XD You never know~~~))

London smiled and sat in the chair. He took a small sip, trying to not drink it all and get drunk. This was his first time drinking alcohol. Well, other then the time when England and France were drunk and forced wine onto London; and afterwards, trying to not hear the two in England's room.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << OH GOD THAT FRUK REFEREENCE THOUGH XD >>

Salvador chuckled and got another glass, sitting down and staring up at the sky, "Should be about an hour till sundown. Until then we can just chill I guess" he smiled.

message 16: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((XD I try to pull in good shippings))

"Sounds cool." London replied while taking another sip.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back in his chair and yawning. A man walked up to London and filled his glass once more before returning back to the party.

message 18: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Thank you." London said as he took a longer sip. He held his head. "Is it normal to feel dizzy?" He asked with a slightly worried look on his face.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and smiled, "Though... I'm not sure if you should be getting drunk" he thought to himself as he took another drink.

message 20: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"I think I should stop..." London said as he put down the half empty tequila.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked. "Oi, amigo, where did you get the whole bottle?" he managed to say, "I can't even stand half the bottle. How are you still awake?" he asked.

message 22: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London shrugged, "I guess it's in my genes." He said with a smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed and nodded, "The suns going down at least." he murmured.

message 24: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Yeah. It looks so nice before it sets, don't you think?" London asked.

((Gtg school))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, glancing over at London. He wondered if London was at all intoxicated. It wasn't his intention to get London drunk but it'd be something funny. He sighed and leaned back a bit more.

message 26: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London burped quietly. "Excuse me!" He said with a blush and smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador chuckled and sighed, standing up and taking off his shirt, grabbing a board that had been tossed to the side after assuring the owner that it would only be for a few hours. He smiled at London, "You comin?" he asked as he held the board at his side, his shirt sprawled on the chair.

message 28: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London nodded his head and threw off his shirt as well and followed Salvador. He tested the water and found it slightly cold, but soon stepped into it.

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited May 05, 2014 05:56PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador smiled and dove in, swimming into the deeper waters and yawns, passing the board to him and waving, "C'mon!" he shouted before diving in again.

message 30: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London hesitantly jumps in the water, shivering slightly as he swam to Salvador. "Coming!" He shouted back. London was slightly scared about the water; he couldn't see what was beneath him and the stories England and France told him about the dark and water scared him even more. He was thinking he was a wimp, so he dove underneath the water.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador smirked as he pressed his lips to London's underwater, only for a few moments before resurfacing and sitting on the board, looking for an upcoming wave.

message 32: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London was shocked. He had never been kissed. Again, of course by France when he was sober, and when England was drunk. London hovered in the water for a few seconds, thinking about what happened. He soon surfaced afterwards. He had a crazy blush going on.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador waved softy, "You alright there mr.tomato?" he chuckled, "Oi, theres a wave comin, you should hitch a ride on the end of the board and come with me" he chuckled.

message 34: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"O-o-okay. And, I-I'm fine." He said with a crooked smile, still processing the moment. "How do i g-get on? Do I just like, hold onto you or something?" He added.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, "Yea, just hold onto my hips... or shoulders, or something" He chuckled, "But hurry up, it's coming quick" he replied.

message 36: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Okay." He replied. He attempted to climb onto the board, but almost fell off. "Woah.." He mumbled. Once he was on, he held onto Salvador's waist, so that his stomach was on his back. "Sorry..Just a little scared is all...Heh, heh, heh." He said in a shaky tone.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador smiled and bent his knees a bit, the wave coming in and sweeping the board higher until Salvador was riding it, "Fun huh?" he chuckled as the waves crashed over them.

message 38: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London jumped as they hit the wave. "Ah.." he squeaked. "I'm so embarrassed." London said with a blush. He tightened his grip so that his whole body was pressed against Salvador's back.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador chuckled, "It's fine, calm down" he laughed and touched the wall of the wave that was crashing over them.

message 40: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London looked at the wave's wall. "Cool~" he said.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador rocked the board a bit until they finally fell into the water, the board crashing nose first into the depths.

message 42: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London was scared when he fell off, holding his breath as he hit the water. He then blacked out, not knowing what was up or down; knocked out.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador resurface and put his fist up, laughing, "I mami! That was awesome!" he said as he waited for London. He blinked and dove back in, grabbing London's arm and swimming to the shore, "London! Bro, stay with me" he said as he pumped his stomach, pressing his lips to his to blow air into him.

message 44: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London stayed unconscious. Though, his mind kept running, thinking, 'What happened?' He felt warmth on his lips and opened his eyes, seeing Salvador giving him air. His heart beat fast. But, he stayed 'unconscious', enjoying the moment.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador furrowed his eyebrows and continued to press his lips to London, "London! Wake up! A little wave like that can't kill a country!" he said before pressing his lips to London's once more.

message 46: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London coughed as some water came out. "S...Salvador...you saved me!" He said with a big smile. A few tears fell as he hugged Salvador. He looked into his eyes and kissed him. A minute passed and he realized what he did. "I'm sorry!" London said with wide eyes.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador smirked, "Is that all I get?" he pouted, "Now I'm sad" he added.

message 48: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London blushed, to the point where he was as red as a beat. "You...want more?" He asked in his shy voice. He doesn't really like it when people are sad, so he kissed him for a longer time.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador cupped London's chin with his hand and pressed his lips to his once more.

message 50: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London closed his eyes as Salvador kissed him. He put his hands on Salvador's hips.

« previous 1