Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Night of Elisa
This topic is about The Night of Elisa
Advanced Copies for Review > The Night of Elisa - A Gothic Novella

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 09, 2014 02:04PM) (new)

Hi there :)

I am looking for advance reviewers for my upcoming illustrated book “The Night of Elisa” – to be out by 30th May.

It is a Gothic novella, full of symbolism, original settings and intriguing characters.

I am offering text only e-books for those interested (as the pdf with full illustrated layout is too big of a file). I have the non-illustrated version available in KINDLE format and PDF - and Smashwords coupon.

If you are interested, leave a reply or contact me via private message :)

-----
Blurb:

Sometimes, life and love can follow the most obscure paths, just as they did for Elisa.

Her life becomes a dark, cold, lonely cage the day the Devil takes her as his wife. He takes away almost everything she holds dear: her health, her wealth and what is left of her family.

Trapped between the nuances of life and beyond-life, Elisa finds herself struggling for a better tomorrow. With her health deteriorating, how will she summon the courage and strength to stand her ground? And how far will she go in the pursuit of a dream?

Embark with Elisa on this puzzling Gothic adventure set in the late Victorian era, between the world of the Living and the picturesque, melancholic Duskland.
---------

"It is strange... How can I 'go home' when I have no memories of that place at all?"
- Elisa

"Stop it, Elisa. You're bleeding, my darling!"
- Leonhard

"Ah, love, the biggest poison and most dangerous drug there is."
- Dr. Charles

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

PS: Forgot to mention, reviews don't need to be done until publishing date - but whenever it fits for you! :)

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam Honeycutt (sdh60406L) | 7 comments I would very much like to 'review your work.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Sam! This is cool! I am sending you a private note :)