What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1)
This topic is about Primal Law
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. werewolf book [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie okay this book is a werewolf book. there is a group of werewolves that live in a I don't know what to call it kind of their own place in this building where they live. They are trying to protect humans from dangerous creatures.They have their own medical center in it and cafeteria and all the wolves live their.The main characters (girl and guy) they try to fight the attraction between each other but the guy can't do this forever without it slowly killing him. There is a werewolf that can't change back on a floor in their building (named Raven)also on the same floor there is a fae that they call Blue but he never talks and the girl actually gets him to talk and he doesn't become suicidal (he is a prince but got kicked out from his land) he was captured over near Ireland or Scotland because he was just destroying everything.
That is all I remember.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36933 comments Mod
When did you read it? Is it adult or YA? Did you read paper, ebook, or other?

Meredith (mcgraced) | 81 comments Sounds like Primal Law by JD Tyler.

message 4: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie Lobstergirl wrote: "When did you read it? Is it adult or YA? Did you read paper, ebook, or other?"

I don't remember. Adult I believe. Ebook but i read a lot of them and I can't remember which one it was.

message 5: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie Meredith wrote: "Sounds like Primal Law by JD Tyler."
It just may happen to be. I will check it out and hope for the best.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36933 comments Mod
Okay, please come back and let us know if that's the correct book.

message 7: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie YES it turned out to be Primal Law by J.D. Tyler

THANKS Meredith