Indie Author's Marketplace discussion

Promotions > Free Books

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

Elaine White | 202 comments Mod
Please post all FREE books as a new comment in this thread. This is to clean up the rest of this folder and make it easier for readers to find free books.

message 2: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (last edited May 03, 2014 12:13PM) (new)

I am proud to present to youse my first novel, Findesferas by Leo X. Robertson "Findesferas." Here's what it's about:

During an oil crisis-induced war in South America, Findesferas tells the story of Juan and his twin brother Matias as they fight to stay alive in the hopes of returning to their home, and normality. Juan is a poet, but since the death of his wife, he can’t seem to recapture the same creativity he used to pour into his work. Carrying a dark secret that threatens to destroy his life, can he forgive himself and make it out alive, or will his inability to escape the past destroy him? Matías' wife Octavia is in a civilian holding in Paraguay’s capital, Asunción, trying to forge a new life with her son. When the Pombero, a malevolent spirit, comes to visit them, her brief period of calm is brought abruptly to an end, and she must make a difficult decision: offer the Pombero a live sacrifice, or let him take the twins instead. Findesferas considers the lengths we will go to in order to protect our loved ones, find new energy sources or change the past.

Here's where you get it:
FREE EPUB
FREE MOBI
FREE PDF
PAPERBACK

Hope you enjoy- you'll see plenty more content from me soon!

Leo X. Robertson

(Reposted by the mod - Elaine)

message 3: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

(Originally posted on 1st April 2014)

My new book, The Shadowing Coven, is free to download on Kindle until Friday (4th April)

(US) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JB5KBXQ

(UK) http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...

Thank you, and hope you enjoy it :)

C.J. Wright

(Reposted by mod - Elaine)

message 4: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

FREE serial killer thriller! [Ends Mar. 16]

Sequel to the acclaimed serial killer diary is FREE this weekend only (March 15/16). Find out what happens when a serial killer falls in love with an FBI agent!

Killing Sam Knight (The Knight Chronicles, #2) by John Cassian

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Sam-Kni...

John Cassian

message 5: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (last edited May 03, 2014 12:41PM) (new)

(Originally posted Mar 17th 2014)

The Seduction Vow by Bonnie Dee The Seduction Vow is now available for free at Amazon and all other sellers. This is your chance to check out my new Promise series at no risk to you.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IBMME08

After an abruptly ended engagement, Graciela Ramirez is dying of a broken heart AND has to attend her friend’s wedding as the only member of her old group who’s still a virgin. On a quest to reinvent herself as bolder, braver and sexier, she tries crazy new things and intends to have a one night stand. Catapulted into the dating game once more, Graci never expects that Neal, the hot musician she literally runs into at a bar, might be her second chance at love. He’s supposed to be her transition guy, but love doesn’t arrive on a schedule and that annoying virginity may not be as easy to lose as she’d hoped.

Bonnie Dee

message 6: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

Free from author of Lies of Lesser Gods Series

Hey fellow Authors!

Part 1 and 2 of Web Exclusive Free Fantasy Novella, The Heir of Milar, has been posted.

Check it out!

http://embed.wattpad.com/story/13787936

L.G.A. McIntyre

message 7: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

(Originally posted Mar 7th)

Spring is finally in the air! I have been hard at work, not only writing, but also decorating my house! Boy is it tiring. At the end of the day, I have been too tired to do anything but watch something on TV (my eyes couldn't focus on a book!). I have loved some wonderful mysteries that I have downloaded to watch. There is nothing quite like a mystery and if a little romance is added in, so much the better!

For that reason, I have decided to spread the love of mystery romance and have put Shadow of Suspicion free to download from Amazon on Kindle from today, Fri 7th March until Sunday 9th March.

Happy Reading!

Shadow of Suspicion (Haunted By The Past #2) by Danielle Rose-West Shadow of Suspicion

Danielle Rose-West

message 8: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

(Originally posted Dec 23rd 2013)

Just listed a free Goodreads giveway for my new humorous novel Somewhere Upriver."

It's about amphibians and herpetologists; it's about white-man Afros and Bigfoot; it's about the Queets rainforest in Olympic National Park; it's about a puff of medical marijuana; it's about salamander toxins, and how newts and pufferfish and ancient Haitian mythologies are all interwoven to a bearded biologist in the northwest corner of the U.S.

Or something like that.

Click on link below to go to my Goodreads book page and signup.

Somewhere Upriver by Patrick Loafman

Patrick Loafman

message 9: by Leo (last edited May 03, 2014 01:01PM) (new)

Leo Robertson (leoxrobertson) | 2 comments Hiya,

I've noticed the post for my book Findesferas above but just wanted to supply the links for the free copy:

FREE EPUB
FREE MOBI
FREE PDF

Cheers!

Leo

message 10: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

Leo wrote: "Hiya,

I've noticed the post for my book Findesferas above but just wanted to supply the links for the free copy:

FREE EPUB
FREE MOBI
FREE PDF

Cheers!

Leo"

Thanks Leo, that'll be my copy and pasting going haywire. :P

message 11: by Elaine, VampPrincess Mod (new)

(Originally posted May 11th by Carrington Shaw) Reposted by mod - Elaine

-

Hi all! I'm new to Goodreads and have a Kindle story available for free until tomorrow (May 11)! It's a ghost story, about 48 pages. Pure Spirit by Carrington Shaw Please check it out and send me a friend request if you'd like! I hope to get to know some of you. :) Thank you.

Carrington

message 12: by Kira (new)

Kira Adams | 23 comments Hello!

I have recently published my debut novel and decided to offer it for free for the first month in hopes to generate a few reviews. It is available on Smashwords for Mobi, Epub, and Pdf. Here is the coupon code, which you will need to enter at checkout: TW42N

Part one in a three part series titled "The Infinite Love Series" comes "My Forever" the debut of author Kira Adams*.

Grief and loss can make a person act out in all the worst kinds of ways. Madalynne Johnson has always been a bit of a handful, but with the loss of her brother, separation of her parents, and her boyfriends unexpected news of joining the army she has gone into a full on tailspin.

Parker Grant has experienced loss firsthand when his brother took his own life. Darkness closed in. Madalynne saved him; showed him the light. And even though he isn’t sure what the future holds--he wants Madalynne and this time he won’t give up without a fight.

message 13: by John (new)

John Cassian | 9 comments Callie Monroe is a Hollywood stuntwoman by day and a crime-fighting vigilante by night -- but her dual life gets turned on its head when her prosecutor father discovers her secret!

This lighthearted action-adventure novella is FREE from June 6th to June 8th! Get it while it's free!!

Victory Blvd. by Sameer Ketkar

http://www.amazon.com/Victory-Blvd-Sa...

message 14: by Sally (new)

Sally Ember (sallyemberedd) | 3 comments TODAY is the day! @$3.99 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KU5Q7KC Vol II releases!

I'd love to send YOU a free copy with this message, which I WILL if you become a new FOLLOWER to my blogs on Wordpress (read post there for deets: sallyember.com) or Tumblr, Pinterest boards, "The Spanners Series"' pages on FB or Google+, TWITTER,
and MESSAGE ME about your ‪#‎FF‬!

"Thanks, ..... Here is your coupon for a FREE download of VOL II on Smashwords: -------
"Your choice of format: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... Vol I This Changes Everything (The Spanners, #1) by Sally Ember is permafree, everywhere. Let me know if you read either one and what you think!

"Please post your comments wherever you are able. Best to you!"