Addicted to YA discussion

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
This topic is about The Golden Lily
Series > The Golden Lily

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part? Will you read the next one?

Veronika (veronika96) I love this series, it's so much better than the Vampire Academy. My favorite character is Adrian, he's such an amazing person and it's obvious that he loves Sydney who I adore too. :) My least favorite part... I don't really have one but if I have to choose I kind of hate all parts which are about Rose and Dimitri, I liked them in the original books but in the Bloodlines series they are not sympathetic enough. I've already read the third book but I'm waiting for the fifth to come out before I read the fourth one, I can't take huge cliffhangers so I'd rather wait. :)

message 3: by Jocylin (new)

Jocylin Anthony | 41 comments Ok I loved this book but it just isn't anywhere near as good as vampire academy. Mead choose to keep old characters and relations and introduce new characters and relations all at once and it just didn't work out well with me...anyhow Adrian is hands down my favorite character , he even was in vampire academy. Honestly I just couldn't enjoy this book because every time someone mentions Rose and Dimitri, I cringe every single time...it just didn't work it that well with me....I don't think I will be finishing this series but I gave it a try by reading the first two books...maybe if I hadn't read vampire academy I would have liked them better?? I don't know...

message 4: by Ryoku (new) - added it

Ryoku Light | 29 comments After reading Bloodlines I stalked my library for this book and finally found it around March. In this book I am starting to like Sydney's character a little more and I am glad she is starting to fight instead of just being scared. Adrian...OMG my heart for Adrian...He is so sweet and I say screw the world they should be together. There was more action in this book which I loved. Also I like seeing some characters from the Vampire Academy series it is amazing. Overall I really love this series, I love the world and the characters I am excited to read more!

Krista | 149 comments I have enjoyed this series and can't wait for the next one to come out! There was a major cliff hanger in the most recent. I love how Sydney's characters grows and is becoming her own. My fav character is Adrian :) love him!

Lisa Fast read. The characters are progressing nicely. Last page...ugh!!!!!!!!!! Haha

Suzzie (suzzietn) | 20 comments I cannot wait for July! Silver Shadows!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

JUST FINISHED IT AND I LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEDDD IT!!!! The mustang thing was soooooo sweet and I just love Adrian

kayla (kayla08) I'm almost done with this book!!!! It's soooo good! I think I'm reading them backwards though. I haven't read the Vampire Academy series but I know Rose is the main character in those books.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla ♥ wrote: "I'm almost done with this book!!!! It's soooo good! I think I'm reading them backwards though. I haven't read the Vampire Academy series but I know Rose is the main character in those books."

You should read them. They are not as good as Bloodlines but they are good

kayla (kayla08) B wrote: "Kayla ♥ wrote: "I'm almost done with this book!!!! It's soooo good! I think I'm reading them backwards though. I haven't read the Vampire Academy series but I know Rose is the main character in tho..."

That's what my friend told me, I had Vampire Academy from the library but I never got around to reading it.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla ♥ wrote: "B wrote: "Kayla ♥ wrote: "I'm almost done with this book!!!! It's soooo good! I think I'm reading them backwards though. I haven't read the Vampire Academy series but I know Rose is the main charac..."

The 3rd one was my fav except the end :( The second is when it gets really fast pace and when we are introduced to Adrian <3!

Nadine | 7 comments I am in love with Adrian <3

kayla (kayla08) Sameeeee