Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4301. - THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE by Charles Michael Landry

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13229 comments Mod
The Sounds of Silence by Charles Michael Landry Charles Michael Landry

Genre: Action / Adventure

The Sounds of Silence

Book Description:

An American working at a US Government contracting firm stumbles upon a secret plot against the American people involving his own company. His discovery is quietly detected and he is sent on a mission to South Korea where he is framed for spying against the foreign government and placed under house arrest. He has been successfully silenced. Living through the painful emotions of solitude, confinement and isolation, he turns to music and in a moment of epiphany, finds hidden musical notation in the characters of the Korean language. This discovery and the music he makes as a result changes his life. Visit the soundtrack and companion website at www.thesoundsofsilencebook.com.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons | 20 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Tony

message 4: by Charles (new)

Charles Landry | 11 comments Hello Tony! You have the story in your e-mail now. Thank you and enjoy!

message 5: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri Somaiya | 12 comments I would love to read this book gayatrisomaiya123@gmail.com

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Gayatri

message 7: by Charles (new)

Charles Landry | 11 comments Hello Gayatri! Please check you e-mail and enjoy my story. Thank you so much!

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Morton | 15 comments I would like to read this book if it is still available.

message 9: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Pamela ( found your email address in another post so I used that one)

message 10: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Morton | 15 comments ok :)

message 11: by Charles (new)

Charles Landry | 11 comments Pamela wrote: "I would like to read this book if it is still available."

Hello Pamela. My adventure is now in your mail. I hope you enjoy it!

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Morton | 15 comments Charles wrote: "Pamela wrote: "I would like to read this book if it is still available."

Hello Pamela. My adventure is now in your mail. I hope you enjoy it!"

oh thanks :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Sounds of Silence (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Charles Michael Landry (other topics)