Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise Grey (louisegreyauthor) | 18 comments Book’s Genre: Romance
Word Count: 8,482 (5 chapters)
Kinds of sex scenes: None
Number of beta-readers: 3

Synopsis:
For the first time in his life, Seth Donaghue fell in love with Rachel Banner, a woman who made him hope for a happier, brighter future. Then three months into their engagement, the woman of his dreams suddenly breaks off their engagement and removes herself completely from his life.

Disillusioned and bitter, Seth sets out to confront Rachel and her secrets, but the answer he seeks may very well threaten to destroy happiness…for them both.

Hey guys!

I am seeking three beta-readers for my debut novel and short story “Treasured”. I have attempted to edit it myself but you know how it is…

If you are interested in taking on this project, please leave your email and I will send you the draft as soon as possible.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to your honest reviews!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 6 comments Hi Elle I can have a read for you if you want joan-lisa@hotmail.com :)

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise Grey (louisegreyauthor) | 18 comments Lisa wrote: "Hi Elle I can have a read for you if you want joan-lisa@hotmail.com :)"

Thanks Lisa! Please check your inbox and I look forward to your response (as stipulated in the email)lol.

Thanks again :)

message 4: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 I can read this in the next couple of days, if you'd like. Please let me know what you want me to read for-specific edits or just anything I notice, for example.
:-) Elaine wheeldavelaine@gail.com

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise Grey (louisegreyauthor) | 18 comments Medavis66 wrote: "I can read this in the next couple of days, if you'd like. Please let me know what you want me to read for-specific edits or just anything I notice, for example.
:-) Elaine wheeldavelaine@gail.com"

Thanks so much! Please check your email.

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise Grey (louisegreyauthor) | 18 comments One more Beta-reader to go. Who will it be?

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (paperbacksandplanes) i would be happy to help out. emilycphoto@yahoo.com. Please let me know what you are looking for in terms of edits.

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise Grey (louisegreyauthor) | 18 comments Happy to have you help out, Emily, lol. Please check your email, thanks :)

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise Grey (louisegreyauthor) | 18 comments Just want to thank Lisa, Medavis, and Emily for being my beta-readers. Looking forward to the reviews and improving my manuscript.