A TO Z BOOK CHALLENGE discussion

WHAT ARE YOUR READING RIGHT NOW?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

Linda Bourg | 344 comments Mod
I am reading Midnight Rising (bk 4 in the series by Lara Adrian)

Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury
and Insurgent (trying to get through it, it is just not keeping my interest by Veronica Roth

If anyone is reading the same book, this way they can discuss it with one another.. Have a great day.

message 2: by Fiona (new)

Fiona V | 25 comments If Insurgent isn't keeping you interested i wouldn't bother reading Alegiant.I forced myself to finish it. I liked Insurgent but of course not as much as Divergent.

I finished The Fault in our stars two days ago (which i loved with all my heart!) and Right now i keep changing from The Scorch Trials by James Dashner and Raised by Wolves. The books are not grasping my attention after TFIOS.

message 3: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

Fiona wrote: "If Insurgent isn't keeping you interested i wouldn't bother reading Alegiant.I forced myself to finish it. I liked Insurgent but of course not as much as Divergent.

I finished The Fault in our sta..."

thanks for the insight Fiona, i was thinking the same, that i probably won't want to read Alegiant, I loved Divergent though, i am just waiting for something exciting to happen and i am on page 200 and nothing yet lol.. I want to go check out the fault in our stars and read what the story is about. may be intrested in reading it.

message 4: by Fiona (new)

Fiona V | 25 comments My friend recomended it to me so long ago and when i read it last week i regreted waiting so long! i now know what all the talk was about.

I will warn you, You will Laugh, and you will cry. Keep a box of tissues for the end ;)

message 5: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

Fiona wrote: "My friend recomended it to me so long ago and when i read it last week i regreted waiting so long! i now know what all the talk was about.

I will warn you, You will Laugh, and you will cry. Keep ..."

Thanks for recommending it to me, i will try to get to it this month sometime.

message 6: by April (new)

April (aprilynn0504) | 9 comments No place like oz by Danielle Paige :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently I am in the middle of the series, "Only in Gooding" by Cathy Marie Hake. It is hard to say which book I'm currently reading for it changes daily, and sometimes several times a day lol

message 8: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Roberson I am reading Hearts Awakening by Delia Parr. It is my "Pick It For Me" August read picked by Linda

message 9: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

Right now i am reading Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend, and trying to finish it up, It was picked for me on another group read. Then i look foward to reading A to Z book of the month Blackberry Summer, and whatever is picked for me in Pick It for Me August.

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Brittany I read Divergent and really liked it. I thought Insurgent was ok, but not great, and decided not to read Allegiant.

Currently, I am reading Shenandoah Nights by Lisa Belacastro.

message 11: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

i felt the same way about Divergent and Insurgent. I too decided not to read the last one in series.

message 12: by June (new)

June I just picked up "X Marks the Scot" by Victoria Roberts. It's my X book. I have no idea if it's going to be good or not. Just found it while looking for an X book. It's been a while but when I discovered Kathleen Morgan a couple of years ago I got hooked on stories of the clans and such.

Men in kilts aren't a turn on for me, but there's something about the warrior/protector and especially if the hero and heroin are from enemy clans :)

message 13: by Linda, A to Z & Pick It For Me & Book Of Month Moderator (new)

I am now reading Blackberry Summer by RaeAnne Thayne, so far it is good.

message 14: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Anne Morrow | 9 comments I am 64% finished with No Safe Harbor by Elizabeth Ludwig. This is a Christian Historical Fiction Mystery, and I am loving it! When I finish it, I will read On Every Side, which was chosen for my "Book of the Month." Unfortunately, I already have read an "O" book for the year. But, it sounds good. So, I'll go ahead and read it. I only have four more letters left for the year.

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments I am 10 pages from being done with "Rules of Attraction" by Bret Easton Ellis.

I read "Divergent" this year as well, at the urging of my 16 yr old niece (who has talked me into reading some good stuff). It was ok, and since she had the whole set, I figured "in for a penny, in for pound" kind of deal, so I read "Insurgent" but I almost hate myself for reading "Allegiant" as it switched from Tris' point of view to Four's from chapter to chapter. But I was relieved at the ending.

message 17: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Cumpson | 233 comments I just finished Sweet on You by Darlene Panzera. I read in in one day

message 18: by Darlene (new)

Darlene (darlenelozada) | 95 comments reading ever after

message 19: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Cumpson | 233 comments I am reading A Home for My Heart by Anne Mateer