Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Next Generation. (Harry Potter Roleplay) discussion

Platform 9 3/4 > Hogwarts Express-Cabin One

Comments Showing 1-50 of 312 (312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily was walking through the train looking for Dominique and the rest of her friends but couldn't find them in any of the compartments. Maybe they weren't here yet.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not a compartment just my friends. Have you seen them?" she asked entering the compartment as there was no point wondering up and down like an idiot. They would come and find her once they got here.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Mind if I join in?))

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Rose wandered through the train, adjusting her robes as she did so. She hadn't know where to sit, so upon finding a compartment with two of her cousins, she sat down there, just relieved to be off of her feet. She had decided to try out a pair of heeled shoes for the day just to make her look taller--that had been a mistake. It was better to be shortish than to be in pain. "Hi Lily, Molly." She said to them.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, Where is she then?"She muttered to herself. She needed to talk to her about something well several somethings actually. "Hey Rose,"she upon seeing her cousin.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Where is who?" Dominique asked entering the compartment. Her hands were in her hips and she was already dressed in her robes

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked up and saw Dom standing there. "You and the others. I don't suppose you have seen the other's?" she asked. Once everyone got here she could start talking to them about the several somethings.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments She shook her head and crossed her arms, " Some stupid boys were trying to flirt with me!" " I should go back there and hex them!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Dom just leave it. You know they can't resist the allure. Just be glad yours isn't as strong as Victoire's. Then what would you do?" she asked. Lily had looked up veela last term for a project and found out that the allure was just as strong in a full veela as it could be in a part veela. It just depended on the person.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Yup, Little Miss Perfect has the greatest allure.." She mumbled, " I wish somebody actually did like me instead of falling for the allure!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I'm changing my face claim for Lily but I don't know who to pick,
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN....
Emma Stone with red hair or someone else. Do you have any suggestions?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you have to call her that? And they will. You just have to find the right guy. What about one of James's friends? Most of them are okay. They don't drool or flirt with you becuase of the allure" she said.

message 15: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:45AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments ((I like Lilliana mumy
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/s...
I imagine lily like that while reading the books there are lots of younger photos of her too!))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Hayley wrote: ""Do you have to call her that? And they will. You just have to find the right guy. What about one of James's friends? Most of them are okay. They don't drool or flirt with you becuase of the allure..."

" Oh yeah there all pranksters and trouble makers but there decent enough.." She said shrugging, " I wish I had a boyfriend...Vic has Teddy and I got nobody."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll check her out :)))

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:49AM) (new)

Tana~ wrote: "Hayley wrote: ""Do you have to call her that? And they will. You just have to find the right guy. What about one of James's friends? Most of them are okay. They don't drool or flirt with you becuas..."

" Well trouble makers can be hot. There is always Scorpius Malfoy if you don't like anyone else. And you will find someone" she said with a laugh.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments She chuckled, " I think Rose and Scorp would like nice together!" " Granddad will never forgive her if she married a pure blood and Uncle Ron would freak!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" There is that. Oh god it would take Hermione years to get Ron to calm down. I can picture his face now," she said with a giggle. Her uncle still hadn't let go of the grudge he had against the Malfoy family.

message 21: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:57AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique laughed, " Uncle Ron will never grow up!" " He said he was gonna disown Hugo and Rose if they got sorted into Slytherin!" "In my opinion I'm a better curse breaker than daddy but it must be because of his old age.."

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:59AM) (new)

"Yes I know. But we wouldn't have Uncle Ron any other way but it would be nice if he didn't hold grudges. And Dom you haven't even graduated school yet nor have you gone through training for curse breaking," she said.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " I know but I will be!" She replied huffing, " He won't even take me to work!" " in the muggle world they have take your child to work day!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily laughed. Her friend never changed. "That's becuase the goblins don't like outsiders knowing their secrets and his work is dangerous. Remember how hard it was to get him to agree to let you and Vic into the order," she said lowering her voice a little in case someone walked past.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments She nodded, " Daddy should stop being so protective!" " He should accept that I'm not that helpless and innocent little girl that I used to be!" Dominique mumbled.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" He treats your sister just the same but I agree he should let you both grow up a little but I think all our parents are like that. My dad wouldn't let me out with James the other day. I think it's the war. They are scared that we are going to have to go through what they did so they want to keep us young for as long as possible." she said thoughtfully. Never say Lily wasn't intelligent. She was like her paternal grandmother in that. Scarily brilliant but not as brilliant as Hermione Granger.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Great, a third wizarding war!" She grumbled, " Vic is probably mom's favorite though..me and mom never had the closest relationship anyways."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well there is nothing we can do about the war." Lily said sighing. They couldn't stop it, only fight in it. "I thought Louis was Auntie Fleur's favourite?" she asked. Maybe it had changed.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Oh, she's her favorite daughter!" She corrected, " Besides, it's wrong that she even has favorites in the first place unlike dad who cares about us all equally!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" All mother have favourites. They can't help it. It doesn't mean they love one of us more than the other. My mother's favourite is Albus." she said trying to reassure Dominique.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Yeah but apparently dad's are better at not having one!" She replied, " Plus it's obvious that it's Albus because James is...uh-James."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" James is James. That is the best explanation I have heard to describe him. And yes they are. I don't know why.... I suppose if I had to say that dad had a favourite it would be James but only becuase James is so much like his namesakes... and it makes dad nostalgic" he said.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " He was asking for it naming him James Sirus!" " It's getting annoying using the stupid pun involving Sirus and Serious!" She replied.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" He was trying to honour his family. Even through I admit it does wear thin after a while. Thank god James seems to have matured over the summer." she said. She loved her brother and was close to him but sometimes his jokes got on her nerves.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " I heard his Grandpa was head boy imagine if James was head boy!" She gasped, " Maybe history will repeat himself and he'll get himself a red head!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh god I feel sorry for the school but there is time yet for James to be head boy. The headmaster is announcing it at the sorting feast. And I think he will. Dad did and so did Grandpa so why wouldn't he but then again James hasn't had any serious relationships yet unlike dad and Grandpa." she said.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Eyes open for a red head because James won't be able for resist!" She said giggling, " You know Jamie has really hot friends..."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep but they only red heads at Hogwarts are the Potter- Weasley Clan. Maybe there will be some new students this year. Yes he does...." she said wondering what Dom was getting at.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique giggled, " Yes, they are hot!" " Anyways, any boys that catch your eye?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm not really. All the boys I know are more interested in Rose or you...." she said.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " You'll find someone!" She said gleefully , " Maybe one of your brother's friends!" " I love troublemakers since they know how to have fun!" " There like bad boys who aren't truly bad.. If ya know what I mean."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course I know what you mean but I don't think any of them will view as more than a little sister. After all I've know them since I was little." she said sighing.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " What if they view ME as little!" She asked horrified, " If they think of me as a little sister than that means I can't date them and instead have a Uncle Harry and Aunt Hermione relationship not romantic and then I'll be alone forever!" Dominique rambled dramatically.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"The won't. They haven't know you since you were 5 years old remember. And you won't be alone forever." she said.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments She smiled, " Well, we should find you a boy!" " What's your type?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm hot, bad boy, blue eyes." she said smiling.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments "Huh-again one of Jame's friends with blue eyes!" " If you want a bad boy then probably a Gryffindor or a Slytherin!" Dominique replied.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know he does and he's a gryffindor," she said blushing. She had a crush on him for a while not that she would ever admit it.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Tell me!" She demanded forcefully.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean?" she asked playing dumb.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The...

unread topics | mark unread