Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Next Generation. (Harry Potter Roleplay) discussion

Hogwarts > The Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 183 (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

After Scorp had dumped his luggage at the foot the the staircase where all the other suitcases were, he walked through the big door way. As ways the fascinating field g mesmerized him. The night sky was so.... beautiful. He could stand there for hours looking at that ceiling. Until he heard giggles and poker behind him at the first years. "What are you staring at?" He snapped, sounding cold and harsh. The first years cowered away. He smirked and walked in. He sat down at the edge of the table, losing himself in his own thoughts. He looked up, feeling a chill run up his spine. Anna was taking a seat opposite him and she didn't look happy about it. "Hello An-" Scorp began cheerfully, but he was cut short by and icy glare he knew far to well.

message 3: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 09:51AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique ran into the great hall smiling, " Yes, another new year at hogwarts!" " I can't wait to meet the new adorable first years!" " Can't wait to meet cute guys!"

Ariana trailed behind her, " Prefects and new responsibilities.." She mumbled.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique hugged Louis, " Look at all the new first years they are so cute!" " But they'll never be as adorable as you Louis!" She said pinching her brother's cheeks, " I still remember when you were a tiny baby and how I used to bathe you.." She cooed.

Ariana rolled her eyes, " Yup, go ahead and work your veela charm and flirt with every boy, you once flirted with a professor Dom!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorp's expression vanished and he grinned at Al. "Took you long enough, mate." He smirked. Anna rolled her eyes at her brother's childish attitude. "What?" Scorp asked catching his sister in the act.

message 6: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 10:03AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Yeah, use your veela charm!" " Just don't use it to much because once I used it on a group of boys and they started fighting over me and then I flirted with a professor so he could not give me homework.." Dominique advised.

Ariana chuckled and walked to the Slytherin table sitting in a private spot.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorp shrugged. "Maybe they're still on the platform." He said not being really helpful. Anna acknowledged Al by just frowning slightly, then she returned her gaze to the from of the Hall.

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments Fred walked towards Dominique

Sarah sat at the slytherine table

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique sighed, " Great, Ariana just had to be in Slytherin so now I cant see her anymore.." She grumbled and stocked to the Gryffindor table.

Ariana watched Dom from the Slytherin table and gave her a little wave then sighed and tried to distract herself.

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments "hey anyone seen Roxanne"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shell be fine, Al. I promise." He said nudging his friend and smiling at him reassuringly. Anna frowned coldly. "Hm, the headmaster is late, also. That's unlike him." She noticed.

message 12: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 10:20AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique's eyes widened and she blinked, " Am I hearing things?"

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments he sighed

message 15: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments fred hugged back

((awe bye))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aww. Bye bye.))

"Not at all." Anna replied, a blank expression on her face. "You, are crazy." Scorp muttered. "Says the one who acts like a child!" Anna snapped.

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments Sarah smiled at the two

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique ran over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Ariana.

" You're not supposed to be here!" Ariana told her.

Dominique rolled her eyes, " You and Al are prefects so I won't get in trouble!"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Ariana sighed, " You might get in trouble."

Dominique chuckled, " Compared to all the mischief my cousins have especially James this is nothing!" " Sitting here for a little while won't be a very big deal!"

message 20: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 07:35PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique nodded, " I know I will but I'm staying here unless somebody drags me!" " I've learned a great bat bogey hex from Aunt Ginny!"

Ariana rolled her eyes, " You got yourself into this just know the consequences."

message 21: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 07:41PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique crossed her arms, " I'm not leaving!" She turned to Al, " Be nice to Ariana or me, Lily, and Mae will hunt you down and I'll hex you until Christmas!"

message 22: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 07:53PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments She shook her head, " No, your never mean but she's terrible around boys and you might as well get along since your both Prefects now." " Plus you like never talk to girls besides your family members!"

" I'm still here you know.." Ariana grumbled, " I don't think I'm that terrible around boys but maybe a little.."

message 23: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 24, 2014 08:07PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Ariana nodded stiffly feeling awkward around him.

" Good, but I'm prepared to hex you at any time just remember that!" Dominique said narrowing her eyes at him.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments Sarah sighed at them

Fred went to sit at his house table

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Great, your becoming a little more mischievous each day.." Dominique grumbled, " Next thing ya know Al and James will share a room so the house will be demolished."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna patted herself down. Her fave went white with anger. He wasnt here, yet. But when Lysander turned up, she would kill him. She stood up and stromed out of the Great Hall her eyes ice cold. "Oh no- Anna! Anna!" Scorp said getting up and running after his sister and possibly save whom ever she was going to slauter.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments "Good!" She said nodding.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments "Dom, you should go back to the Gryffindor table." Ariana told her.

She crossed her arms, "I'm not going back until Lily gets here!"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments "Those are the Malfoys you should stay away from them since you are a muggleborn." Dom whispered to Ariana.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2014 09:53AM) (new)

"Anna! Where do you think your going?!" Scorp barked jogging down the staircase. "That no good Scanmander boy stole my wand!" She snapped back. Scorp sighed. "Anna, he'll give it back!" He said hoping to convince his sister. "No he will not! The fool will lose it!"

message 31: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 215 comments Sarah looked at al and shrugged

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Joel and Lyssander walked in. They both sat down at their seats and smiled. Lyssander turned to his brother and smiled, while Joel was talking to his 'Friends'x

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anna!" Scorp said a cold and stern look on his face. "I am warning you, if you hurt him you will not like the consiquenses!" He said darkly. Anna rolled her eyes then she saw Lysandet. She clenched her fists and walked up to him, giving him her icy stare.
"Anna!" Scorp snapped.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique titled her head watching everything then she quickly ran to the Hufflepuff table and sat down.

message 35: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 26, 2014 04:36AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique shrugged, " I haven't broken into Gringorts like Uncle Harry, Uncle Ron, and Aunt Hermione have or ridden any dragons yet so table hopping is the least of my worries." She glanced at Anna, " She seems furious at Lysander or maybe that's his twin?" " I can never tell them apart."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Ooh, somebody's been paying attention to the twins.." She said giggly.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " OWW!" Dominique shrieked, " Hey, why'd you do that?" She said pushing Mae's hand away from her cheeks.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastasia walked into the hall and sat at the Slytherin table. She kept away from her older brother was was sitting with some friends of his.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna walked up to Lyssander and grabbed him by the color and yanked him out of his seat. "How. Dare. You take a persons wand you conplete idiot!" She growled. Scorp ran up behind het and yanked his sister off of the boy with such verosity she stumbled into him. "Do that again and ill jinx you." He said in a menacingly in a low whisper.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Scout wrote: "Mae smiled. "You have accommodating cheeks.""

" I know my cheeks are adorable but don't need to pinch so hard!" She exclaimed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyssander looked up lazily. "What?" He asked, "Oh, you're that girl on the train." He said confused. "Okay, but I didn't take your wand." He said lying.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now you lie to my face blood traitor?!" She snapped and slapped him across the face, hard. "Anna! That's enough!" Scorp said angrily. His eyes could give the chills even to The Dark Lord as his nother said. He grabbed his sisters hand and held it with an uron grasp.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique bit her lip, "Wow, well he was asking for it by stealing her wand in the first place.." She muttered quietly.

message 44: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 26, 2014 06:20AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments "Yeah, maybe Al is looking for his siblings." She replied.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Dominique looked around, " I wonder where Lily is the last time I saw her she was talking to her crush." She giggled, "Maybe, i could find someone.."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments "But seriously none of the guys here are hot enough!" She complained, "Some cute ones but I need to find one that's like MEGA Hot or drop-dead-gorgeous!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyssander held up his hands. "Look, you are crazy. It was the Retwes!" He cried out!

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments "I know a lie when I see it..." Dominique mumbled and rolled her eyes watching.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look, I don't know where your wand is." He said annoyed and confused.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stop lying to me you stupid boy!" She growled menacingly. Scorp scowlled at her and glared at Lyssander. "Juwt give her her wand back." He said annoyed.wl

« previous 1 3 4

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The...

unread topics | mark unread