Vampire Knight Advanced Rp discussion

Town! > Fountain

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 04, 2014 10:28PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 188 comments Mod
The fountain was calm and for once not crowded as Alois Trancy sat on it, staring down silently into his reflection. The wind softly blew his blonde hair, his Cyan Blue eyes not seeming to pay attention to the soft Cherry Blossom leaves that blew past him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude stepped behind him. Tilting his head to the side he cleared his throat, "Are you prepared for class Trancy?" he asked.

<< Is Claude still secretly his butler? >>

((Yep XD But, how is it gonna be secret? Like is it a secret to Alois or to everyone else?))

Alois sighs boredly,"Indeed, i have been ready since 6 am, it is now 7:30.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << To everyone else >>

He nodded and said nothing, "Well it seems that none of the other students have arrived.... we might as well just start class." he murmured.

((Ok :) ))

Alois blinks, glancing back,"Right now? Here?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I'll only be explaining a few defense mechanics and moves. Weaknesses and such" he replied.

Alois softly sighs,"Fine.." How boring He thought, turning so he was facing Claude.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, "First off. The first thing a vampire will try to do is bite you. It disbles you and gives them a chance to inject poisin into you... if they have that power..." he trailed.

Alois nods, figuring that much but keeps quiet, boredly listening. Well, he had a bored expression, but when listening to Claude, he didn't understand why he couldn't grow bored.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude sighed and folded his arms, "Are you listening?" he asked monotonously.

Alois blinks, smirking seductively,"What was the topic again? Your sexy body? Or was it something else?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude let out a huff, "Alright your highness. I must teach you... So let's teach you in a way you'll learn." he said before appearing behind him with his vampiric teeth grazing his skin, his warm breath running down his neck, "Now let's practice" he whispered.

Alois cant help but lightly shiver, tilting his head for him, giving him a challenging look.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude rouse an eyebrow, "You aren't going to block me? What if I were unable to protect you? You need to learn to defend yourself, now block me" he said, his teeth continuing to graze against his neck.

Alois sighs,"Aw.. You make things un-fun.." He pulls out his black sword, keeping the shield on it and moves it, hitting Claude in the face, sending him back a few feet as if he meant to do it hard.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude slid back and rubbed his cheek a bit, "Right." he mumbled as he stood up straight.

Alois sighs, turning to face him.

((Brb, gotta gotta go walk my dog, ill be back))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Good. You know the basic meanuevers. But basics aren't going to save your life." he said as he fixed his ribbon.

((not yet i guess XD))

Alois sighs,"Then what will?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude sighed, "You have to know when the bite is coming before it actually comes. Predicting ones moves by body language" he explained.

((Ok, now brb))

Alois raises an eyebrow,"How do i do that?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed, "Body language... Alright... when a vampire is tilted forward on his or her left leg, it means he or she is planning on attack" he explained.

Alois blinks, slowly nodding.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "When you're dealing with the unpredictable vampires... that could be a problem. Being that they are extremely unpredictable your best bet is to be very agile and quick. So if you ever happen to stumble upon one" he cleared his throat, Call for me he thought, "Make sure to be on your guard." he said.

<< I almost said run faster than a black man dies in horror movies XD >>

((XD))

Alois blinks, smirking and nods,"Yeah yeah, i always will be.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nods and looks down on his watch, seeming to be oblivious before showing up behind him as a test.

When he does Alois sighs but does just what Claude wants by jabbing the shield of his sword painfully into Claude's gut.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude blinks and falls on his behind, glancing up and adjusting his glasses, "Well... it seems you learned... quicker than I thought you would... So lesson concluded" he said as he rubbed his gut uncomfortably.

Alois smirks, nodding and for once holds out a hand to help him up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude grabbed his hand hesitantly and stood up, brushing himself off.

Alois smirks,"You ok?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nods, "Of course your highness" he replied apathetically.

Alois' face goes blank as he glares at him before sighing,"Idiot.." He then turns,"Where next? This place is beginning to bore me.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Wherever you'd like to go." he said.

Alois sighs, giving him a cute/seductive look,"So you dont wish to go anywhere?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I don't mind whatever you'd like to do" he said. Slip of the tongue. He wont notice. Go and do are two different things and he's just a mere child there's no way he could possibly notice he thought nervously.

Alois eyes him up and down suspiciously before sighing,"Then.. Let us go home.. I am quite hungry.." He trails.

((Could you make the mansion?))