Cadwell's Academy of Fantasies (Fantasy Roleplay) discussion

Dorms > Room C

Comments Showing 1-50 of 299 (299 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 458 comments Mod
Finch Saran, Billy Solano and Will Maxwell's room.

Rules:
-No Girls allowed in guys dorms.
-Breakfast is at 7 to 8. Students are required to attend every meal. Dinner is from 6 to 7.
-Passing periods are 15 mins long.
-Students are required to be back in their dorms at 9 for room check.

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) Elise wrote: "Finch Saran, Billy Solano and Will Maxwell's room.

Rules:
-No Girls allowed in guys dorms.
-Breakfast is at 7 to 8. Students are required to attend every meal. Dinner is from 6 to 7.
-Passing p..."

um, wills a girl xD.

message 3: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 458 comments Mod
Ah, whoops. I will fix that when I get a computer.

message 4: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG Billy walked in and showered up. Changing into short and a t-shirt he laid on the bed in the far corner.

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) Trixi walked over to the door, still not sure if she wanted to knock or not. She ended up knocking and waiting for Billy to open the door.

message 6: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG Billy opened the door. "Come to take me back and push me away again."

message 7: by Eden (last edited May 20, 2014 07:47AM) (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She was starting to feel bad which was weird, since she wasn't meant to feel anything from the spell, "No, just came to give you your hoodie," she paused, "and to say goodbye."

message 8: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Well keep it and goodbye." Billy walked to his bed and lay there feeling a new pain in his heart.

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She couldn't go in, because she was a vampire and she needed to be invited in. "Listen, okay," she said from the door, tears in her eyes because of his thoughts and feelings. She sat down and put her back on the barrier. "I don't mean to be like this, I dont want to push you away," she said, meaning it, "you want to know why i'm like this? Fine. I fell in love with this guy before i knew about my powers, then when i told him about my powers it turned out he himself was like me, then when i told him I was the heir, he basically panicked and left, i didn't hear from him for a week, so i went to his house, his parents told me he left town and they dont know when he was coming back," she told him as her tears fell silently.

message 10: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He stood next to her and wiped the tears away.

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "I don't want to push you away," she looked up at him, tears still falling.

message 12: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "I invite you into my room." Billy helped her to her feet.

message 13: by Eden (last edited May 20, 2014 11:50AM) (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) ((Okay, thats funny, you could of just said come in or something x""D))

She got up and followed him in, trying to wipe the tears away. The spell wasn't working. "It's not like I still love him or anything, it's just hard to think of losing someone because of something so stupid," she said, knowing that if she cried or talked any more she probably wouldn't be able to stop.

message 14: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG ((lol :P))

"Shush." He moved her over to his bed and made her sit down. "You need to not worry so much about losing someone because then you have already lost them."

message 15: by Eden (last edited May 20, 2014 02:33PM) (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She sat down on his bed, feeling like a child, she stared down at the floor. "It's just something I got used to," she said.

message 16: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He kneeled in front of her. "Well dont be so used to it. I wouldn't have left if you stopped pushing me away."

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "I wasn't pushing you away, i was just telling you," she said, still staring at the floor.

message 18: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He lifted her chin to watch her face. 'So are you still going to leave or will you stay the night?"

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Do want me to?" she asked, not making eye contact, she still felt a little guilty for hurting him.

message 20: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "I want you to stay."

message 21: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She couldn't help it, she leaned in and hugged him, "I want to stay."

message 22: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He kissed her cheek.

message 23: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She pulled back a little, very relieved.

message 24: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He went and closed the door.

message 25: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "I-uh-wanted to give you something," she said, before she could forget.

message 26: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "What is it?"

message 27: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She took a crystal out from the pocket of his hoodie, "I wanted to give you that so you might find some stuff easier."

message 28: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He took the crystal. "so what's it do?"

message 29: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "It reads minds,"

message 30: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Woah but I can't accept this."

message 31: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Why not?"

message 32: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "It would seem like invasion to me." He laid on the bed watching her.

message 33: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Oh, yeh, you're probably right, but it's still your if you want it.."

message 34: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Fine I will take it." He pulled her next to him. 'Its late."

message 35: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "It is?" She looked at her wrist forgetting she wasn't wearing a watch.

message 36: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Yeah besides vampires need sleep to."

message 37: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Yeh, but not as much as everyone else," she said, laying next to him.

message 38: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He moved his arm around her. "Well I am going to sleep."

message 39: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Sweet dreams," she said and kissed his cheek.

message 40: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He smiled as he closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.

message 41: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG As he slept he rolled over onto his side.

message 42: by Eden (last edited May 21, 2014 10:59AM) (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She lay there next to him

message 43: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She was motionless, not wanting to wake him up, as she sunk deeper into her thoughts.

message 44: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He slept smoothly.

message 45: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) As the hours went by she sank deeper and deeper, until she thought she'd drown.

message 46: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He woke up and stared right at her.

message 47: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She was still tangled up in her thoughts so she didnt notice him wake up.

message 48: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG Leaning in he kissed her cheek.

message 49: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She jumped startled by his sudden kiss, "I didn't hear you wake up," she said referring to the fact that she didnt hear his thought train.

message 50: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "sorry if I scared you." He yawned and stretched slightly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Cadwell's Academy of Fantasies (Fantasy Roleplay)

unread topics | mark unread