The Hopefuls discussion

Carrie > Hopeful Poster

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Flo (last edited May 03, 2014 12:37PM) (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments I’m calling on Hopefuls!
Recently Carrie has hit a rough patch and is finding the Internet quite a scary place to be!
So I want to prove that all the Hopefuls are here for her. I plan to go to stage door of Les Mis on the 14th of June and my aim is to give her a present from all of us.
My plan is to make a poster with pictures of Hopefuls with their pinky up in the air. I will then put a caption “Once a Hopeful, always a Hopeful”. So what I need you lovely lot to do is take a selfie with your pinky up, if you have some merch, great dig it out! Once you have taken this photo you can get it to me by the following
Email: alwaysahopeful@gmail.com
Or
Tweet/DM it me, you can find me at www.twitter.com/y0itsflo
Make sure you include your first name so I can write it on the back!
I will need these by Saturday 31st of May.
I only need 12 more so any help would be lovely
Flo xx

message 2: by Jennie (new)

Jennie (jennieelizabeth) | 91 comments This is really lovely I'll try and get a photo :)

message 3: by Emilie (new)

Emilie Mules (emiliemooles) | 18 comments Hello! I saw this on Twitter and thought it was a lovely idea! I tweeted you mine and I hope that lots of people will join in!! Xxx

message 4: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Emilie wrote: "Hello! I saw this on Twitter and thought it was a lovely idea! I tweeted you mine and I hope that lots of people will join in!! Xxx"

Yeah! Yours is on, thank you lovely!xxx

message 5: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Jennie wrote: "This is really lovely I'll try and get a photo :)"

Thank you lovely xx

message 6: by Darby (new)

Darby | 217 comments Does it matter which hand the pinkys from that's sticking up?

message 7: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Darby: No not at all :)

message 8: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Helen: Yeah thats fine :)x

message 9: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (engulfedinstars) | 72 comments This is an amazing idea!!

message 10: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Thank you!!

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace Smith (gracecsmith) Awwwww this is such a nice idea I'll try and email you mine

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachiet00) | 5 comments I'll do my best!

message 13: by Martha (new)

Martha (goodreadscommartha_mccamley) | 8 comments This is such an awesome idea!! ^_^

message 14: by Catalina (new)

Catalina (catalinaa) | 152 comments Amazing idea! I'll send you mine as soon as I can :)

message 15: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashiew) Aww that is such a good idea :)

message 16: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments I'll try to send mine tomorrow!!! :D

message 17: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments You have to take a picture of it before you give it to her and post it on twitter!

message 18: by Darby (new)

Darby | 217 comments Wow yikes my selfie game is NOT strong tonight. I'll try again tomorrow.'followed you though!

message 19: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Suzanne wrote: "You have to take a picture of it before you give it to her and post it on twitter!"

Will do! I also will film her reaction :)x

message 20: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Darby wrote: "Wow yikes my selfie game is NOT strong tonight. I'll try again tomorrow.'followed you though!"

Haha, ok! Let me give you a follow back!

message 21: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashiew) Unfortunately I don't have a twitter or any way to send in a photo but please let me know how it went. I am really hoping everything goes well. I am sure she will love it. :) <3

message 22: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments Yay!!! :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you still need photos? I can get one if you do.

message 24: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Ashley: Yeah I need four so send away:)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! I will get that to you when I get home. I'm at school and no social media sites unless told by your teacher you can. This is the only one allowed by teachers.

message 26: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Ashley: Aw bless! Sure, i save a space

message 27: by Shona (new)

Shona (shonalee) | 109 comments Do you still need more? I'd be happy to do it :-)

message 28: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Shona: Yeah still spaces :)

message 29: by Shona (new)

Shona (shonalee) | 109 comments Yay :-) I will try and get it done as soon as :-)

message 30: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 7 comments will do this as soon as possible! Its a great idea!

message 31: by Catalina (new)

Catalina (catalinaa) | 152 comments Flo, I've just sent you mine! I hope you received it :) I actually took it yesterday and forgot to send it haha

message 32: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments Flo, I sent you mine yesterday :) brown hair, glasses, yellow t-shirt ;) did you get it?

message 33: by Katie-Louise (new)

Katie-Louise Fidiam (katieloufidiam) | 3 comments I'll send mine in ASAP

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Flo wrote: "Ashley: Aw bless! Sure, i save a space"

I'm sorry I couldn't get it to you yesterday, I was very busy when I got home, I took the picture just wasn't able to send it because I was cleaning and last night I made dinner. Preparations for seeing a friend for the first time in 4 years, she arrives tomorrow. Thanks for saving the space anyways. I will get it to you ASAP.

message 35: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Catalina wrote: "Flo, I've just sent you mine! I hope you received it :) I actually took it yesterday and forgot to send it haha"

Yeah I got yours lovely! Thank you so much x

message 36: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Still need two more so get sending! If I get more I can put them in:)

message 37: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments Hey Flo, just checking, did you receive mine? If not I'll send it again!

message 38: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments Hey, just saw the poster on twitter and couldn't find my pic...? :(

message 39: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments Ughhhhh just checked and my email never sent it :'(

message 40: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Suzanne if you like i can print it off and give it to Carrie anyway! I can't find it so if you want you can email me again x

message 41: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 46 comments I sent it to you a bit ago, you should have it now! Thank you!!! Xxx you can include my name on it :)

message 42: by Maralee (new)

Maralee (divedeep118) | 4 comments Do you still need pics? I just took one I can send to you if you want it...

message 43: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments The poster has been full a while BUT I've had 5 extra so I think I can get another 8 on! So I still need 3 more than that'll be it, so keep spreading

message 44: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Arnold GUYS GUYS GUYS. Imagine she sticks her poster on her wall and we see it in her videos!!!! (Well she talks next to her bookshelf at the moment, but hopefully (hehe) she'll move back for a bit :D

message 45: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Kayla: I'd literally be on the floor dying like not even dying djdjdksksndndndnsi

message 46: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE PHOTOS IN AS I HAVE THE AMOUNT I NEED

message 47: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments To anyone that helped
Thank you so very much! And here we have Carrie reacting to it! http://youtu.be/QL5HfGL6sg8
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HELPED, you made this happen and the reaction is all your hard work!

message 48: by Catalina (new)

Catalina (catalinaa) | 152 comments Aww she looks so happy! I'm so glad she liked it, her reaction made my day! I hope Carrie sticks the poster on her wall like Kayla said, that would be awesome!
Thank you so much Flo for inviting us to participate in this project and for working so hard in it <3 How was meeting her? :)

message 49: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (RingoLucy) | 27 comments This is a nice idea that you had Flo :) Wish I'd knew Carrie and the Hopefuls before so I could I've joined you all in this project! That's so lovely what you all have done :) Love it! ;)

message 50: by Flo (new)

Flo Oram (itsjustflo) | 57 comments Catalina: Thank you so much for helping!! It was literally the best reaction (as you can see) it made all of the work worth it! Carrie is just the sweetest and it's the most incredible experience ever, definitely try and do it!xx

Lucy: Aw! Welcome first and for most to the fandom!! Don't worry, I'm going in October, near Carries' birthday and I'm doing a card from the Hopefuls, so you can help in that! I'll do more details on that project in the future :)xx

« previous 1