LDS Fiction discussion

Hope
This topic is about Hope
New LDS historical novel set in England

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

S.J. Wilkins | 7 comments Hi,

I just had my debut novel published. 'Hoping' it's okay to give it a plug here in this group.

Has anyone come across this book yet? (It has been out since the beginning of April.)

Thanks,

Seth

message 2: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 3 comments I haven't seen it yet.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Yorgason | 2 comments Haven't seen it, but I will look for it.

S.J. Wilkins | 7 comments Thanks, Chris and Cathy! It's stocked by Deseret Book, but should be available from Independents and others, such as Amazon and the BYU bookstore as well. Can also be got hold of through the Salt Lake County Library Services...

Forgive my zeal--I know there's a fine line between excitement and spam! It's taken 13 years to get this book to print though, so put it down to pent up ambition!

If either of you manage to find or browse a copy I would love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks (from across the pond in the UK).

Seth

message 5: by Earleen (new)

Earleen | 1 comments wish it was on kindle

S.J. Wilkins | 7 comments Hoping it will be soon. Contracted for an ebook as well as the paperback. Will strive to update when appropriate. Fingers crossed it will be soon.

message 7: by Nephi (new)

Nephi Jenks | 10 comments Will it be on audio book?

message 8: by Nephi (new)

Nephi Jenks | 10 comments What was the tittle?

S.J. Wilkins | 7 comments Nephi--I would love it to go out as an audio book but no immediate plans yet.

The title is Hope. (By S.J. Wilkins)

Best,

Seth

message 10: by S.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.J. Wilkins | 7 comments S.J. wrote: "Thanks, Chris and Cathy! It's stocked by Deseret Book, but should be available from Independents and others, such as Amazon and the BYU bookstore as well. Can also be got hold of through the Salt..."

It is now on Kindle, Earleen... :)