Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

May 2014: Hunter's Claim > About them aliens...

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (ilovebettymcrae) | 36 comments So, they had lion-features but not lion ears. They were bigger than average humans and stronger than average humans but not so big and strong that they turn off teenagers. Some of them had tattoos.

Was that really all there was to these aliens? Was that all that set them apart?

I repeat, is this Star-Crossed?

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura | 14 comments Sharp teeth too, which was weird with the biting during sex?! Alien cat vampires?

message 3: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 938 comments Thundercats

message 4: by Alicia (new)

Alicia I was almost hoping for penile spines.

Cassandra Stryffe | 33 comments Kamil wrote: "Thundercats"

I almost spit coke on my monitor :)

message 6: by Crisp (new)

Crisp (crispi) | 120 comments Lol and they named their baby Lyon...

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris (kristinacanales) | 50 comments One of them was actually called Thunder, wasn't he? After that I couldn't help but picture the Thundercats as I read.

message 8: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen (gretchen_bens) | 41 comments Was anyone else waiting for a snarf to on his home world?

message 9: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan (calijonathan) I have only gotten to the point where Jesse just kissed Hunter on the spaceship. Never mind my surprise at how quickly she has turned from alien-hater to alien-lover. What I really have a hard time with is the description the author gave of the aliens. I can't distance all of the subsequent human-like anatomical descriptions from the original cat-like references, like cat eyes and flat noses. My mind is screaming "SHE JUST KISSED A CAT!"

There is nothing that is more of a mood-killer.

message 10: by Nemi (new)

Nemi They felt very bland. All that wasted potential....

message 11: by Joia (new)

Joia | 12 comments Oh, thank goodness someone else immediately thought "Thundercats". I kept hearing Lion-O yelling "Thundercats! HOOOOO!" as I read. Very distracting.

message 12: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

Felicia (feliciaday) | 740 comments Mod
HOly crap I can't wait to read this book now.

message 13: by Crisp (new)

Crisp (crispi) | 120 comments lol

message 14: by Haikufall (new)

Haikufall | 74 comments Thundercats Hooo! But I like her dragon shiftier books more.