What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Imaginary Girls
This topic is about Imaginary Girls
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Two sisters; one with magic powers that made everyone love her. A lake featured a lot. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie (last edited May 02, 2014 06:42PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sophie (monsterbash) | 3 comments It was about 2 sisters. One of them drowned in the town lake )I think) but convinced whatever lived in the lake to let her back out. After that she could kind-of control the town, but she could never leave the town borders.

There was a car crash because the sister with powers tried to leave, but when the car hit the outskirts of town, she disappeared.

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments When did you read this? Also, is this a YA book, or for some other age group?

Sophie (monsterbash) | 3 comments Holly wrote: "When did you read this? Also, is this a YA book, or for some other age group?"

YA. Within the past 2 years.

message 4: by Samantha (last edited May 03, 2014 05:14AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Samantha (farawaytree) | 1 comments Sophie wrote: "Holly wrote: "When did you read this? Also, is this a YA book, or for some other age group?"

YA. Within the past 2 years."

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma :) joined this group just for you gurl

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Sophie, is this your book? We don't like to mark books as solved until the Original Poster verifies.

Sophie (monsterbash) | 3 comments Kate wrote: "Sophie, is this your book? We don't like to mark books as solved until the Original Poster verifies."

i am the op so i marked it solved.