Roads Hill High school (rp) discussion

Off Campus- > Carter House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Outside:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.a...

Kat's Room:
https://m.flickr.com/photos/26580665@...

Caspar's Room:
http://gregrolls.com/wp-content/uploa...

What most of the house looks like:
http://showblogs.syfy.com/howtobehuma...

Btw, this is a drug house and Caspar is only staying here until he can get rid of Kat.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((So u want him to be mad at her why again?))

message 3: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ((She left the house and didn't come home for multiple days and wouldn't let his friend rape her, and he's most likely high.))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Where the hell were you?" He asks angrily with his arms crossed over his chest. He leans against the door waiting for her to get in. He's been waiting for her since the hospital accident she had to yell at her. Anger filled in him making him feel like punishing something, punishing her. And the worst thing was that he just had drugs.

message 5: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments "I was at Zane's!" Kat pushed past him and walked inside, she stomped to her room in the back of the house while pushing past everyone doing meth.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Casper stumbles back a little from her before he goes after , right behind her heels. "I don't care where you go" he walks into her room "you listen to me" he grabs her by the shoulder and twists her around to face him.

message 7: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Kat pulled away from his grip, "don't touch me! I didn't do anything wrong! I was trying to get away from you!" She threw a pillow at him and screamed in frustration.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) He knocks the pillow to the side and moves up to her. He pushes her causing her to fall on her bad. "Don't you speak to me like that" he points a finger at her. "You do as i say. Next time i tell my friend to do something you do agree" he spits the words out to her. "I don't care what your fucking boyfriend says about this"

((I hope you don't mind the cussing))

message 9: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ((Nope, don't mind it at all))

"He's not my boyfriend anymore..he broke up with me.." Kat got up quickly and started to walk out of the room.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) He laughed at her, moving his head up a little as he laughed. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back then pins her to the wall. "He finally figured you were useless?" He glares at her.

message 11: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments "No, he said he was a bad influence." Kat kneed him in the stomach while trying get away, "why are you such a jerk?!"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Oaf" he says clutching his stomach. He looks up to her and smack her in the face. "Well he lied" he whispers in her air and grabs her by her hair. "Do that again and ill kill you"

message 13: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Kat screamed and tried to get away, "please! Let me go!!"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Your worthless" he pulls harder on her hair. "No one even wants you" he pulls her and tosses her on the floor. He looks down to her to see how small and helpless she looked. He laughs at her then turns away and walks out her room.

message 15: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments There's where the hair obsession came from, Caspar had pulled it so many times that he had left bruised and bleeding so many times..It was always a sensitive thing to her..

message 16: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ??

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((What should happen now?))

message 18: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ((Have one of his friends come in))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Thats what i was thinking:))

He goes to his friend that he promised his sister too last time at the movie theater and told him she's in the room. His friend was also on drugs. He grinned before he walks up to her room ad slides in closing the door behind him.

message 20: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Kat was hiding in the corner, "please don't hurt me.." It was the same guy who had stabbed her last time..

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "I wont wont hurt you" he says with a sly smile as he walks up to her. He reaches and grabs both her wrist. "Unless you refuse" he whispers in her air.

message 22: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Kat cried softly, "I don't want to though.." Everytime this happened they got her high and she couldn't control herself..

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) He pulls her and throws her on her bed. "And i care" he chuckles. As he walks to bed caring less of how frightened she was. "If you want i can make it easy for you" he smiles evilly. "I got two bottles"

message 24: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments "No!" Kat crawled away and started to cry.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) He took of his shirt and crawled on her bed, moving towards her. He pinned her down and kissed her on the neck roughly.

((Gtg))

message 26: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Kat pushed him away, "why are you doing this to me?!" She dialed Zane's number and left it on speaker phone. Kat threw it to the side and continued to fight the guy.

message 27: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((sorry I fell a sleep. right now im at school. should we wait for allie to be on so zane can answer and help?))

message 29: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ((Yah))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((kk, ill be on later. class started))

message 31: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ((K))

message 32: by Allie (new)

Allie Pinto Zane bearded his phone ring from hospital bed, it was across the room in a plastic bag with all his other belongings. He stretched for it but it was too far away, Vee grabbed the bag and gave it to him. He picked up on the third ring "hello?"

message 33: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments A sob rang from Kat as she fought off the guy, "Help me!!" The guy punched her in the jaw and she screamed in pain.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Do you want me to play as the guy or you so you can have him do what i want?))

message 35: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ((You can be him))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Ok, is allie on?)(

message 37: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments ((Nope.))

message 39: by Allie (new)

Allie Pinto ((Sorry))
"Kat?" Zane said from the hospital "Kat what's going on" his head pounded as he heard Kat scream

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Whats going on?" Vee asks worried

The guy starts pulling on kats shirt and pulls it off of her.

((Is she on?))

message 41: by Allie (new)

Allie Pinto ((Don't know))

message 42: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Kat cried louder, "he's raping me!" Her voice cracked and she hid her chest.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Yes i am" he chuckles and pins down her hands looking at her chest the goes to suck on her neck.

message 45: by Allie (new)

Allie Pinto Zane froze he tried to pull out a few of the chords connected to him but the machine beside him starred to beep and Zane head pounded harder

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Zane stop" she grabs his arms to stop him. She didn't what got him to do this.

message 47: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments "Someone please! Help me!" Kat cried covered her chest.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Josh (thats the guys name) moves his hands down her body as he reaches to take off her pants.

message 49: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 1027 comments Kat squirmed away after kicking him in the groin, "please! Stop!"

message 50: by Allie (new)

Allie Pinto The nurses rushed into stop Zane from fighting "I have to leave!" He screamed "please they are hurting her, you have to get someone! I have to help her!" Zane said as he thrashed. An older nurse pulled out a syringe and plunged it in to Zane's arm. It only took him a few seconds for his body to go limp and the phone was on the floor buzzing

« previous 1 3