1x1 (detailed) discussion

1x1 > Draxx & NuTs....MaY CoNtAiN ChAoS !

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Yey, someone agreed to roleplay with me! Haha . Cx

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Choices ?

Medieval era ?

Modern day ?

Futuristic ?

B&B, B&G, G&G ?

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Well what are you more into? I can do really anything. I prefer role playing guys, but I'm cool with doing a girl too ^.^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Why don't we do a modern day B&G...and just for fun You be the B & i'll be the G ?
Set in college\high school on run up to the girls big entrance exam for an arts degree ?

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) ((sounds good to me! how about high school then? last year and whatnot. should they already know each other, or just be first meeting?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((First official meeting..but she has admired him from afar...))

Jessy Drake, finally in her last year of Westwood High, stood outside the Principal's office...waiting....always waiting.
What did her father want to talk to her about that was so important it couldn't wait until round the dinner table ?
She hated the fact she was the Principal's daughter.

message 7: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited May 04, 2014 06:57PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Wyatt stood with his usual group of friends, majority of which were on the schools soccer team with him. They were practically a family, spending almost every avalabile second with each other. It was no unusual scene then that the boys all got caught up in their banter and the bell rang on them, signaling that they were as good as late to their next class. "Oh god, not again. Mr. Riley said if I was late one more time I'd get a detention," Wyatt moaned before grabbing his bag and running down th halls with his boys. They resembled something of a pack, with Wyatt placed in the outer ridge of the middle. They were all shoving each other, playfully of course, and Wyatt was doing his best to avoid the shoulders and elbows flying towards him. It was going remarkably well, until Landon (one of Wyatt's better friends among the group) finally caught him in the side, pushing him so far over that he rammed into a girl waiting by the principles door. The team raced on without Wyatt, whom was basically sprawled on this chick.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jesse was literally bowled over...."Jesus !", screamed Jesse, "Watch where you are going you lousy jock!", she continued...."and stop pawing at me !".
She untangled herself from the boy and stood up to sort her clothes and hair...
The door to the office flew open and her father appeared, looking right past his daughter and towards the boy, who was now getting up also.
"I might have known !", growled Principal Drake.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Look, I'm sorry. It's not like I meant to run into her!" Wyatt shot out in defense. He ran a hand through his hair, a nervous habit of his. The look on the principles face was not a comforting one at all. If he got in trouble again, coach was going to run Wyatt straight into hell. And over something as small and stupid as this little mistake? He wasn't going to take that.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessy noticed it was Wyatt who stood up...Wyatt ! Hot Wyatt ! "It was an accident daddy...er I mean Principal Drake...", she blurted out...."It wasn't Wyatt's fault !".
She hoped she could get him off the hook, perhaps even get him to notice her....

message 11: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited May 14, 2014 05:04PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Wyatt glanced towards Jessy for a second before looking back to the principle. "I know I should have paid more attention to where I was going sir. It truly was an accident, and luckily no one got hurt..." he said, trying to make the situation lighter.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay Wyatt...it seems I have to believe you on this one...at least my daughter doesn't lie !", growled the Principal.
"Now get back to class...", he waved him off, then turned to Jesse, "I need a favour Jesse...and it might have just got easier...I need someone to get close to those jocks and make sure they are not committing crimes on this campus. Can you do that for me ?"
Jesse almost laughed, "You actually WANT me to hang around with Wyatt ! Consider me on him, I mean, it !".
She immediately rushed out and along the corridor after Wyatt....
"Wyatt !", she shouted as she saw him ahead at his locker...

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Wyatt's head whipped up out of his locker as he heard his name. "Jesse...? Oh god, don't tell me the old man changed his mind and is making YOU give me a detention," he groaned, adding in a role of the eyes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"No!", stated Jesse....with a shocked expression..."I just wanted to say...well...I hope just because my da...old man is the principal that you don't think i'm like him...", she said fluttering her eyelashes and adjusting her top button.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Wyatt slowly shut the door to his locker as Jesse spoke to him and leaned slyly against it as she finished her sentence. "Really now?" he asked, raising his left brow and adding a hint of a smirk, "I guess I don't really speak to you much, so I wouldn't really know now would I?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"We could speak more.......", Jesse fluttered and smiled up at him.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Oh but Jesse, aren't I just a...oh what was the word..." Wyatt said, pretending to think for the right words. "Oh that's right! Aren't I just lousy jock?" he teased, quoting her from earlier after the little run in.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed...."I was all nervous...everyone avoids me because my dad is the principal...", she looked straight at him... "I want to hang out and date people as much as the next girl....".