Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Welcome !

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome To Obsessed With True Crime !

We are trying to revive the group ,and we need our member's help to do it ,so please drop in and post a little .
Tell us what you are reading, what your favorite true crime book is, anything else true crime you are interested in discussing.
Please watch for some new updates to the page, some group books, polls, questions ,etc .
I'll also be posting a suggestions area if you have any new ideas .
Thanks for stopping by !

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris (bibliophile85) | 30 comments I'm Chris and have been an aficionado of True Crime since my early teen years when I first read "Helter Skelter"

My passion lies in the pathology of serial killers and that is what I most enjoy reading about. I think my favorite true crime book is "A Father's Story" by Lionel Dahmer, but I am also very interested in the Jack the Ripper case and enjoy reading about that, even all the ridiculous theories surrounding him.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris wrote: "I'm Chris and have been an aficionado of True Crime since my early teen years when I first read "Helter Skelter"

My passion lies in the pathology of serial killers and that is what I most enjoy r..."

Chris
Have you ever read anything on BTK ? He's the one who scares me spitless ! He seemed to live such an ordinary life, and look what he had done !
I wonder if the Zodiac was the same sort of person ?

message 4: by Chris (last edited May 03, 2014 11:59AM) (new)

Chris (bibliophile85) | 30 comments I have read a couple books on him, most notably Bind, Torture, Kill: The Inside Story of the Serial Killer Next Door which was quite fascinating. His hubris was what allowed him to be captured after all that time. Its a good book if you haven't read it, I would highly suggest it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the recommendation, Chris . I know I read one about him, but will have to look it up to see which one it was . Now HE was scary . He could've been anyone's next door neighbor and they probably would have never guessed he would have done such a thing !

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.