Cadwell's Academy of Fantasies (Fantasy Roleplay) discussion

East Tower > The Swimming Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 458 comments Mod
Placed in the center of the room is a light blue pool surrounded by cream tile floor. Students on the swimming team practice here and occasionally they get to use their home pool for competitions.

message 2: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG Decimus sneaked into the pool. Dressed in swim trunks he dived into the water. The poison from his body turned the water deadly for any but himself.

message 3: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 458 comments Mod
(FYI, you can't rp until I accept your character.)

message 4: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG ohhh sorry

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 58 comments Fay, not being used to instantaneous teleportation, shook it off and looked at the pool in awe. "Those blocks! The timers! The water!" Fay exclaimed in awe at the perfect arena.

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Its big," she commented.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 58 comments "It is big! Hmm... standard pool size, 25 metes, it's almost too perfect!" Fay was getting giddy, she couldn't wait for her first swim practice in the pool.

message 8: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Your going to enter? I think i might too"

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 58 comments "The swim team? Of course I am! It'd be great if you joined, the I'd know someone!"

message 10: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "I probably will, as soon as i find Trixi," she smiled, "Where to now?"

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 58 comments "Hmm... I'm not sure. I think its your turn to choose." Fay decided.

message 12: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Hmm, lets go see the baseball feild," she suggested, then took fays hand and popped them to the baseball field.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Aldor let's go to the forest I don't like it here." Dakota kissed his cheek.

message 14: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) Will walked in, her arm wrapped around Zakk's waist, "it's big."

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "It a pool for the school. It suppose to be big." Zakk smiled.

message 16: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She laughed, "i just mean it's bigger than my old schools."

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Really where'd you go before here?" Zakk asked with a smile.

message 18: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "I'm not sure, i think i went to a different school every few semesters,"

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Really? That must of been hard."

message 20: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "It was, i couldn't really get close to anyone because i knew i was going to leave," she shrugged let him go, she walked over to some seats and pulled her hair band out and took off her shirt and shorts and put them on the seat as she stood there infront of Zakk with only a bikini on, "do you want some swimming trunks?"

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "I got it." Zakk transformed water into swim trucks.

message 22: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Sorry, i'm kind of used to doing things my way," she smiled up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Yea but I have my way." Zakk smiled.

message 24: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She smiled and walked over to the edge of the pool pulling him with her.

message 25: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Woah, Aldor, what are you doing? And wheres dakota?" Will asked.

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "She pissed at him right the moment. What you do to piss her off and shift?" Zakk picked up on Dakota's feelings.

message 27: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "We didn't see you, and you should be with Dakota! You guys just mated! You're supposed to stay atleast a week together all the times, then the withdrawals get easier!" Will told him, panicking.

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "How long have you not seen her?" Will asked him slowly.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "No she don't. She knows you can't. You had the pictures on you phone and it pissed her off. So you better get back to her before I bust a cap in you." Zakk growled know is sister was in emotional pain.

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Dude it's my sister and she in emotional pain right now so go back to her right the fuck now." Zakk's voice rising.

message 31: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Okay, calm down, Zakk. Please,"

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "She don't need to go through the withdrawal." Zakk's voice soft.

message 33: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "It's okay, baby, he went to her, she's going to be fine." She told him.

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "I know." Zakk placed a kiss on her lips.

message 35: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She smiled up at him, "lets go for that swim shall we?"

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Yea." Zakk jumped in.

message 37: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She jumped in behind him.

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld Zakk was a fast swimmer.

message 39: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) She emerged from the water, "woah, it's cold," she shuddered a little.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Want it warmed up?" Zakk asked.

message 41: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "If you want to warm it up, you can, i'm fine either way," she smiled at him then went and sat at the edge of the pool.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld Zakk dived to the bottoming of the pool and swam over to Will not seeing him.

message 43: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) 'Don't you dare," she said laughed into his head.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld Zakk jump up and pulled her in.

message 45: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "No," she shrieked as she was pulled in. A few moments later she emerged at the surface looking for Zakk.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "Boo!" Zakk resurfaced behind her.

message 47: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "God," she started laughing.

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "What?" Zakk laughed with her.

message 49: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) "Nothing, i just can't believe you did that," she said laughing.

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld "I wanted to do it." Zakk kissed her

« previous 1 3 4 5

Cadwell's Academy of Fantasies (Fantasy Roleplay)

unread topics | mark unread