Independent Author Services and Promotions discussion

Services > Proofreading Services Available

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everybody. I hope I have posted this in the correct place - apologies if I haven't, I'm still trying to find my way around here. I am a newbie to Goodreads and I am very quickly becoming a huge fan of it. I am a new freelance proofreader! Currently I am studying for a proofreading course via the Publishing Training Centre, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have recently undertaken some proofreading work for authors which I am happy to say was very successful. However I am really keen to get myself established so I am offering discounted rates to writers that are looking for a proofreader. So if I can help any of you guys, please get in touch. You can reach me on here, or via email at nickynoo1931@hotmail.co.uk or via my website nicolarhead.wix.com/proofreadingservices
I am a kindle junkie and a massive fan of romance novels. If I can find a quiet spot to fire up my kindle then I am a happy bunny! I have fast become a huge fan of Indie writers.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have since gained four very positive testimonials from three fabulous authors which are available to view on my website. I am still offering discounted rates until mid July,so if you are an author in need of a proofreader, please get in touch. I'd be happy to help.