European Royalty discussion

Other Discussions > Historical Barbies

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 696 comments This is soooo coool. Credit to the blog Historically Obsessed for finding this, http://historicallyobsessed.blogspot....

message 2: by Robin (new)

Robin | 298 comments Oh.

My.

Stars!!!

I would LOVE to get my hands on some of those!!!

message 3: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Repeating what Robin said - OH MY GOD!

Not only are those beautiful to look at, but I LOVE the descriptions about the clothes!

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin | 298 comments I would soooooo wear some of those. Honest! I'd go to downtown Atlanta in them or the mall! :) My favorites were the Joan of Kent and the Eleanor of Aquitaine dolls.

message 5: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 696 comments Joan is pretty cool, as is Eleanor. Nefertari isn't so bad either. My grandma used to make my own Barbie clothes and she was good but she had nothing on this.

message 6: by Wen (new)

Wen (thespoilingone) | 9 comments Oh these are so lovely. I liked the Anne Boleyn one from the site.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura greattttttttt link Misfit!!

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) These are fantastic! I love them all
Thanks Misfit!!

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Moody | 544 comments LOVE them! The repainted faces are amazing. Eleanor is beautiful, so is Joan of Kent and Marie Antoinette...they all are! I want them all. Or, maybe a book with pictures and descriptions of them? That would be awesome.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahr) Fantastic craftsmanship! I used to make doll clothes, but this blows me outta the water!!

message 11: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jaffray  (andrealj) | 12 comments I love these dolls! I only wish that I had that kind of talent. I saw these over at HFO and my daughter was asking me to buy one - but oh are they way out of my price range!

message 12: by Nona (new)

Nona (goodreadscomnona) | 145 comments they should make an Katherine of Aragon and Anne Bolyen I can onli imgaine how beautiful they would turn out.

message 13: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 696 comments Hee, Nona if you ever stop buying books maybe you'll have some extra $$$ to commision one :)

They are something aren't they? And do look through the rest of the site, there's plenty more to goggle over.

message 14: by Nona (new)

Nona (goodreadscomnona) | 145 comments lol, I've relapsed I know. I went a whole week and a half with no book purchases and then yesterday....I feel so bad but so good ;)

message 15: by Robin (new)

Robin | 298 comments Nona wrote: "they should make an Katherine of Aragon and Anne Bolyen I can onli imgaine how beautiful they would turn out."

There are two Anne Boleyn dolls on the site by two different artists.