All About Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Past Posts > Sign Ups - May/ June 2014

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (last edited May 07, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Sign up here if you would like to share your reading journey with us in May or June.

May
week 1 (May 5th) - Anastasia
week 2 (May 12th) -
week 3 (May 19th) - Heather
week 4 (May 26th) - Jean

June
week 1 (June 2nd) -
week 2 (June 9th) - Alice
week 3 (June 16th) -
week 4 (June 23rd) -
week 5 (June 30th) - Roderick

message 2: by Bionic Jean (new)

Bionic Jean (bionicjean) Final slot in May for me, please :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Could have the 19th may!? I was terrible and forgot about mine but I am free that weekend so won't forget this time!

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) This thread sounds very interesting indeed! I'd like the June 9th slot if it's open.

message 5: by Bionic Jean (new)

Bionic Jean (bionicjean) Thanks :)

message 6: by Anastasia (last edited May 04, 2014 05:46AM) (new)

Anastasia (universe_beats) | 401 comments I'd like to sign up too! Maybe the next week, the 5th May. :) It would be the best for me.

message 7: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11329 comments Mod
Anastasia wrote: "I'd like to sign up too! Maybe the next week, the 5th May. :) It would be the best for me."

Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow.

message 8: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Sure! Added you.

message 9: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Vincent | 97 comments I'll do one...I guess later June would be better. I look forward to yours, Jean :-)

All the best,
Rick

message 10: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Roderick, would you like the last week then? Really looking forward to it!

message 11: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Vincent | 97 comments Hi Jenny,

Last week is fine, and thank you!

All the best!

message 12: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments done! :)

message 13: by Diane S ☔ (new)

Diane S ☔ I would like to take June 1st, if not already taken.

message 14: by Shirley (last edited Jun 09, 2014 01:47PM) (new)

Shirley | 4176 comments Revised 20th May...

Sign up here if you would like to share your reading journey with us in May or June.

May
week 1 (May 5th) - Anastasia
week 2 (May 12th) -
week 3 (May 19th) - Heather
week 4 (May 26th) - Jean

June
week 1 (June 2nd) - Diane S
week 2 (June 9th) - Alice
week 3 (June 16th) - Laurel
week 4 (June 23rd) - Angela
week 5 (June 30th) - Roderick

message 15: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4176 comments Diane S. wrote: "I would like to take June 1st, if not already taken."

No problem, Diane, I have added you.

message 16: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Bradshaw (llawryf) | 567 comments Perhaps more people would do this if they didn't have to follow a schedule. It is a gray, gloomy day today, and I am in the mood to do it now. I could "sign up" for June 16th, but I could be a week behind in the digests by then and forget....

message 17: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Bradshaw (llawryf) | 567 comments It is finished, and I will post it whenever you would like me to....

message 18: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4176 comments Laurel wrote: "It is finished, and I will post it whenever you would like me to...."

Ok, I will put you down for the 16th, Laurel. I see your point about the schedule, it is easy to sign up for things when you are in the mood, and then forget when it's your turn! We just thought it would be easier to have some sort of order, so we all get the chance to read and digest one person's reading journey, before the next is posted...

You could try writing it early and saving it, but you would still have to remember to post it! I can send a reminder if you like?

message 19: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Bradshaw (llawryf) | 567 comments I have written it, so whenever you remind me I will post it.

message 20: by Angela M (new)

Angela M I'd like to sign up for June 23rd if it is still open . Otherwise , I can pick a week in July.

message 21: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4176 comments That's great, Angela! I'll put you down for the 23rd.

message 22: by Angela M (new)

Angela M Thanks , Shirley . Reading everyone's journey has made me a bit nostalgic and I decided I should share mine , too .

message 23: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 12930 comments Mod
Angela wrote: "Thanks , Shirley . Reading everyone's journey has made me a bit nostalgic and I decided I should share mine , too ."

Looking forward to yours as well Angela

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.